What's new

Why all Israelis are cowards

Loved the speed with which the thread with 'Palestinians' instead of 'Israelis' disappeared: :)

Because this is a thread about moral cowardice written by an Israeli about Israeli society.

The other thread was a thread of racial hatred.

But of course, we expect Indians to open their mouth without reading or thinking, just for a chance to bash Arabs/Muslims.

Because this is a thread about moral cowardice written by an Israeli about Israeli society.

But of course, we expect Indians to open their mouth without reading or thinking, just for a chance to bash Arabs/Muslims.
Where at all was the chance given to read that thread, as I am saying it was deleted even before it could be read.

As expected from Pakistanis to censor based on their perceived interests or shall we say morals?

Nothing subjective about the Zionist cause. Their plans for a Jewish state were quite explicit. Britain supported that cause for decades, first passively, then made it official policy in 1917.
Yes Brits "supported" Jewish state by banning Jewish immigration when it was most needed (WW2), by arming training and leading Arab forces who wanted eliminated the newborn Jewish state. :rolleyes:

I don't have that video clip handy. It was part of a BBC documentary and I had posted it a couple of times on this forum itself.
If you cant name a single Arab settlement which was "cleansed" then plz dont make such statements.

Once again, the changing percentage of Jewish population in Palestine is documented quite well and the demographic shift is accepted by all, including Israelis.
100 years ago Qatar was 100% Arabic. Today Arabs are only 40% (less than in Palestine). Does that mean that poor Arabs in Qatar were genocided and cleansed? Zionists? :lol:

I think the OP was simply an israeli female who was tired of her israeli mates , but unwilling to date the goyim , or maybe wary , hence the quesion "Why all israeli males are cowards"

Yes supported by banning Jewish immigration when it was most needed and by arming training and leading Arab forces who wanted eliminated the Jewish state.

Britain only toughened up because Zionist terror squads like Irgun and others targeted British officials. Whatever migration Britain allowed was not fast enough for the Zionists.

If you cant name a single Arab settlement which was "cleansed" then dont make such statements.

The statement by the Israeli official and the demographic change are both very clear although, without the video clip, you can choose not to believe.

100 years ago Qatar was 100% Arabic. Today Arabs are only 40% (less than in Palestine). Does that mean that Arabs in Qatar were genocided and cleansed? Zionists? :lol:

That's a result of legal migration which was decided by the Qataris themselves.

The demographic change in Palestine was the result of a policy by the colonial British rulers.

i'm sure back then the zionists flocked to Yisrael like illegal immigrants go to australia :P

Britain only toughened up because Zionist terror squads like Irgun and others targeted British officials. Whatever migration Britain allowed was not fast enough for the Zionists.
Again change facts upsidedown. It was the opposite: Irgun started attacks against Brits because of the immigration ban.

The statement by the Israeli official and the demographic change are both very clear although, without the video clip, you can choose not to believe.
Spare me of ur bla bla. Bring a single Arab settlement which was "cleansed decades before creation of Israel". Even a tiny one.

That's a result of legal migration which was decided by the Qataris themselves.

The demographic change in Palestine was the result of a policy by the colonial British rulers.
Palestine was always ruled by different colonial empires. Arabs became a majority in Palestine thanks to Rashidun colonial rulers for example.

At least u finally realized that demographic change is not necessary a result of evil Zionists cleansing.

Both in Qatar and Palestine Arab population rapidly grew.

Do you also allow article written Taslima , rasheed etc which is critical to muslims? their is always two ways.

Again change facts upsidedown. It was the opposite: Irgun started attacks against Brits because of the immigration ban.

No facts changed. Please read gain what I wrote.

Britain had regulated immigration to Palestine, which was unacceptable to the Zionists who wanted unrestricted immigration, so they used terrorism against the British.

Spare me of ur bla bla. Bring a single Arab settlement which was "cleansed decades before creation of Israel". Even a tiny one.

Found the documentary where the Israelis admit they used terrorism as a weapon of ethnic cleansing.

Look around 32:30 if you don't want to watch the whole documentary.

Palestine was always ruled by different colonial empires. Arabs became a majority in Palestine thanks to Rashidun colonial rulers for example.

At least u finally realized that demographic change is not necessary a result of evil Zionists cleansing.

Both in Qatar and Palestine Arab population rapidly grew.

We are talking about ethnic cleansing, which is involuntary demographic change.
No one is discussing legal immigration by consent of the country's people.

Do you also allow article written Taslima , rasheed etc which is critical to muslims? their is always two ways.

We have plenty of social criticism of Pakistan, Muslims, etc. on this forum. Are you serious?

No facts changed. Please read gain what I wrote.

Britain had regulated immigration to Palestine, which was unacceptable to the Zionists who wanted unrestricted immigration, so they used terrorism against the British.
This is what you wrote: "Britain only toughened up because Zionist terror squads like Irgun and others targeted British officials."

Now you admit that it was the opposite: Jews attacked Brits because of the ban.

In fact there was virtually a complete ban during the WW2 when it was the most needed.

Found the documentary where the Israelis admit they used terrorism as a weapon of ethnic cleansing.

Look around 32:30 if you don't want to watch the whole documentary.
It talks about 1948 war. As I expected you talked nonsense about "ethnic cleansing decades before creation of Israel".

It was the opposite: Jews were cleansed.

We are talking about ethnic cleansing, which is involuntary demographic change.
No one is discussing legal immigration by consent of the country's people.
The overwhelming majority of Jewish migrants who change the demographic percentage were legal. There was also large Arab migration to Palestine by the way. Palestinian #1 Arafat was born in Egypt. Hamas role model #1 Iz ad din al Kassam was born in Syria.

The reason why Jews changed demographic percentage is that Arab population of Palestine was tiny. If there were 3 million Arabs in 19th century Jews would never became a majority.

This is what you wrote: "Britain only toughened up because Zionist terror squads like Irgun and others targeted British officials."

Now you admit that it was the opposite: Jews attacked Brits because of the ban.

In fact there was virtually a complete ban during the WW2 when it was the most needed.

There is no contradiction or change in my position:
1. Britain allowed regulated migration of Jews into Palestine.
2. Zionists wanted unrestricted migration and used terror against Brits.
3. Britain toughened up and tightened migration even more.

It talks about 1948 war. So you talked nonsense about ethnic cleansing decades before creation of Israel.

The 1948 clip was to prove that Israelis used terror for ethnic cleansing.
The demographic shift and ethnic cleansing accelerated over the decades.

It was the opposite: Jews were cleansed.

I am not sure what kind of math you used to claim ethnic cleansing when the proportion of Jews increased from 3-5% in 1917 to 50-some percent in 1948.

The overwhelming majority of Jewish migrants who change the demographic percentage were legal. There was also large Arab migration to Palestine by the way. Palestinian #1 Arafat was born in Egypt. Hamas role model #1 Iz ad din al Kassam was born in Syria.

The reason why Jews changed demographic percentage is that Arab population of Palestine was tiny. If there were 3 million Arabs in 19th century Jews would never became a majority.

I never denied they were legal migrants. My point is that the legality was imposed by the colonial Brits.

Almost every single sentence u posted here was nonsense but you keep writing.
There is no contradiction or change in my position:
1. Britain allowed regulated migration of Jews into Palestine.
2. Zionists wanted unrestricted migration and used terror against Brits.
3. Britain toughened up and tightened migration even more.
1. There was virtually no regulation prior 1939 and tens thousands migrate each year
2. Then in 1939 when the WW2 started Brits set very tight regulations allowing only few thousands.
3. Only after that Jews attacked British officials.

The 1948 clip was to prove that Israelis used terror for ethnic cleansing.
The demographic shift and ethnic cleansing accelerated over the decades.
Bring any proof of ethnic cleansing decades before creation of Israel. You miserably failed.

I am not sure what kind of math you used to claim ethnic cleansing when the proportion of Jews increased from 3-5% in 1917 to 50-some percent in 1948.
Non Arabs in Qatar grew from 0% to 60% in about same amount of time.

I never denied they were legal migrants. My point is that the legality was imposed by the colonial Brits.
Arabs became a majority in Palestine as result of colonial Rashudins.

=================================

Lets summarize

1) You claimed that Balfur Declaration supported Jewish sate.
False. It did not support it.

2) You claimed that Brits voted for Jewish state in UN.
False, they did not vote.

3) You claimed Jews made ethnic cleansings of Arabs decades before creation of Israel.
False, actually its Arabs who cleansed old Jewish communities of Hebron and Gaza.

4) You claimed that Jews restricted Jewish migration because of attacks against British officials.
False, its the opposite again, attacks started because of restrictions.

Finally Qatar example shows that demographic shift is not necessary a result of ethnic cleansing or genocide like it happened in your Australia. It can happen because of simple immigration.

Thats happened in Qatar, in Palestine, in Singapore. In all these cases local population only benefited because of the foreign migrants.

Lets summarize

As always, you are entitled to your opinions, but when EMPIRICAL FACTS run counter to your opinions, then it is your opinions which need to change.

It is interesting that you keep jumping all over the place. Every time you lose one point of debate, you jump around and twist people's statements by replacing them with your opinions.

I have posted video evidence, the wiki entry with references to actual text of documents and, best of all, is the actual demographic change in Palestine's ethnic makeup.

Jews were practically nonexistent in Palestine around late 19th century.
Now Israel is a majority Jewish state.

And this happened because of help from the colonial powers (and US).

As always, you are entitled to your opinions, but when EMPIRICAL FACTS run counter to your opinions, then it is your opinions which need to change.

It is interesting that you keep jumping all over the place. Every time you lose one point of debate, you jump around and twist people's statements by replacing them with your opinions.

I have posted video evidence, the wiki entry with references to actual text of documents and, best of all, is the actual demographic change in Palestine's ethnic makeup.

Jews were practically nonexistent in Palestine around late 19th century.
Now Israel is a majority Jewish state.

And this happened because of help from the colonial powers (and US).

Now you see what I mean. :)

Everything is false, you're a liar. Arabs this and that. End of discussion.

That's how every debate goes with these people which is why they need to banned unless they start behaving like humans.

He talks about 'ethnic cleansing' of Jews in Gaza. Jews never had a strong connection to Gaza and had very few numbers in Gaza. This he claims decades before the creation of Israel. Yet he won't provide reliable sources for it. They can't present any figures or statistics.

Lets summarize

1) You claimed that Balfur Declaration supported Jewish sate.
False. It did not support it.

They supported a state for Jewish people, same thing as a Jewish state.

2) You claimed that Brits voted for Jewish state in UN.
False, they did not vote.

They didn't vote but presented the parameters to the UN. Which is much more significant.

3) You claimed Jews made ethnic cleansings of Arabs decades before creation of Israel.
False, actually its Arabs who cleansed old Jewish communities of Hebron and Gaza.

He's absolutely right. 250,000 Palestinians were expelled in March of 1948 months before the creation of Israel. It started around December of 1947. All of this before Arab forces intervened.

4) You claimed that Jews restricted Jewish migration because of attacks against British officials.
False, its the opposite again, attacks started because of restrictions.

Where did he say that? He was responding to one of your statements which you twisted around.

Finally Qatar example shows that demographic shift is not necessary a result of ethnic cleansing or genocide like it happened in your Australia. It can happen because of simple immigration.

There's a difference between illegal and legal immigration. Qatar as a State decided to allow immigrants. The Palestinians had no decision, it was enforced by the British. Which was his point.

Back
Top Bottom