What's new

Why all Israelis are cowards

Dude, I have read it through and through.......... you have to be careful with selecting the title...... always......... no matter what the source, at least try to be politically correct............

Read the first post, this thread isn't about 'racism'.

Dude, I have read it through and through.......... you have to be careful with selecting the title...... always......... no matter what the source, at least try to be politically correct............

It's written by an Israeli emphasizing the level of denial amongst the Israeli society when it comes to violating the rights of the Palestinian people.

Make the thread title a tad milder and you are good to go........... other than that, go ahead and debate your heart out.

It's written by an Israeli emphasizing the level of denial amongst the Israeli society when it comes to violating the rights of the Palestinian people.

Brits never supported Jewish state contrary to ur claims. They did not vote for Jewish state in UN. They armed, trained and even commanded Arab forces which attacked Jews. Worst of all they banned Jewish migration during WW2.

You are entitled to your opinions but not your facts. The facts, as accepted by most people on the planet, including Israelis, are that the Balfour Declaration signaled Britain's official support for the Zionist cause.

The Zionist cause was to create a Jewish state in Palestine.

Again you are hallucinating. There were no any ethnic Jewish made ethnic cleansings decades before Israel's independence. Quite on contrary: old Jewish communities in Hebron and Gaza were slaughtered and wiped out.

I am entirely well informed. I had posted a video clip from a BBC interview of Israeli intelligence official in those days and he admitted quite openly that their policy was terrorism to force Arabs to flee their homes at the mere mention that "Jews were coming"..

Demographic changes occur all over the world. Since the beginning of Zionism Arab population of Palestine is rapidly growing. And its growing much faster than in previous 10 centuries of Islamic rule. Arabs in Israel live much better than in countries around.

Again, you are talking about absolute numbers because you know and I know that, when we discuss percentage of Jews v/s Arabs in Palestine, the Zionist ethnic cleansing will be hard to deny.

Make the thread title a tad milder and you are good to go...........

If that is the title chosen by the original author in Haaretz, how can you ask him to change the title?

Should the Israeli writer of the OP-Ed come here and apologize for hurting the political sensibilities of some people on this forum?

Make the thread title a tad milder and you are good to go........... other than that, go ahead and debate your heart out.

The title wasn't created by anyone else other than the author. It's a standard title. Neither is it controversial once you read the Op-Ed and understand the points made.

Haaretz, as far as I can remember is far left wing newspaper............. is it wrong that we try to better our selves? I have same amount of love for the Arabs, as I have for the Israeli's......... so one thing is for sure, I am not biassed......... ever............. I told the other guy with the thread title "Why Palestinians Are Terrorists", to do the same.........

You are entitled to your opinions but not your facts. The facts, as accepted by most people on the planet, including Israelis, are that the Balfour Declaration signaled Britain's official support for the Zionist cause.

The Zionist cause was to create a Jewish state in Palestine.

I am entirely well informed. I had posted a video clip from a BBC interview of Israeli intelligence official in those days and he admitted quite openly that their policy was terrorism to force Arabs to flee their homes at the mere mention that "Jews were coming"..

Again, you are talking about absolute numbers because you know and I know that, when we discuss percentage of Jews v/s Arabs in Palestine, the Zionist ethnic cleansing will be hard to deny.

If that is the title chosen by the original author in Haaretz, how can you ask him to change the title?

Should the Israeli writer of the OP-Ed come here and apologize for hurting the political sensibilities of some people on this forum?

Haaretz, as far as I can remember is far left wing newspaper............. is it wrong that we try to better our selves? I have same amount of love for the Arabs, as I have for the Israeli's......... so one thing is for sure, I am not biassed......... ever............. I told the other guy with the thread title "Why Palestinians Are Terrorists", to do the same.........

It is cleat that either you have not read the Op-Ed or you haven't understood what the author is saying.

He is talking about MORAL COWARDICE.

We have similar articles and debates about Pakistan and Muslims all the time.

the israeli left wing? well they say the israeli left wing is pretty much like the french resistance

How does the title "Israeli Moral Cowardice", sound to you?

It is cleat that either you have not read the Op-Ed or you haven't understood what the author is saying.

He is talking about MORAL COWARDICE.

We have similar articles and debates about Pakistan and Muslims all the time.

How does the title "Israeli Moral Cowardice", sound to you?

Changing titles is not allowed by forum rules -- even to suit some people's sensibilities.

This is the title that the author chose and the Haaretz did not consider it offensive. The Haaretz is a mainstream publication, not some hate site, so their judgement is valid for this forum.

I am one MILLION percent sure that, if the title were about Pakistani, Arabs or Muslims, you wouldn't have a problem with it.

You are right about one thing....... if it were about Arab meddling in Pakistan......... I wouldn't have hesitated one bit, and would have bashed the living daylights out of them........ but then again, that's me, and that's exactly where you "might" have sided with the Arabs..... well, that's my personal PoV...... :D

Now let's not get into who we both are......... and let me get into this particular debate with a clear conscience! :P

Changing titles is not allowed by forum rules -- even to suit some people's sensibilities.

This is the title that the author chose and the Haaretz did not consider it offensive. The Haaretz is a mainstream publication, not some hate site, so their judgement is valid for this forum.

I am one MILLION percent sure that, if the title were about Pakistani, Arabs or Muslims, you wouldn't have a problem with it.

"Zionist cause" is something very subjective. There was no Jewish state support in Balfour and Brits did not vote for Jewish state in UN (contrary to US USSR and France). You just cant admit you were wrong.

No you showed many examples of lack of information. And this is one of them.

Show me SINGLE example of "ethnic cleaning made by Jews decades before creation of Israel". You cant. I brought you the OPPOSITE examples however: ethnic cleansings of Jews made by Arabs (Hebron, Gaza).

Jewish percentage increased not because Arabs were massacred or cleansed (like it happened in Australia or Ireland), but because Arab population in the first place was tiny piny.

Palestine Arabs with Zionists were actually growing like never before.

"Zionist cause" is something very subjective. There was no Jewish state support in Balfour and Brits did not vote for Jewish state in UN (contrary to US USSR and France). You just cant admit you were wrong.

Nothing subjective about the Zionist cause. Their plans for a Jewish state were quite explicit. Britain supported that cause for decades, first passively, then made it official policy in 1917.

As for support of the other powers, I never denied it. In fact, I mentioned how Zionist lobbyists focused on the major powers because they know legitimacy could only be bought if the military powers supported them.

No you showed many examples of lack of information. And this is one of them.

Show me SINGLE example of "ethnic cleaning made by Jews decades before creation of Israel". You cant. I brought you the OPPOSITE examples however: ethnic cleansings of Jews made by Arabs (Hebron, Gaza).

I don't have that video clip handy. It was part of a BBC documentary and I had posted it a couple of times on this forum itself.

You can choose not to accept it if you like.

Jewish percentage increased not because Arabs were massacred or cleansed (like it happened in Australia or Ireland), but because Arab population in the first place was tiny piny.

Once again, the changing percentage of Jewish population in Palestine is documented quite well and the demographic shift is accepted by all, including Israelis.

Unless you are suggesting that the current ratio of Jews to Arabs in Israel is the result of indigenous Jews out-breeding indigenous Arabs by leaps and bounds.

You are right about one thing....... if it were about Arab meddling in Pakistan......... I wouldn't have hesitated one bit, and would have bashed the living daylights out of them........ but then again, that's me, and that's exactly where you "might" have sided with the Arabs..... well, that's my personal PoV...... :D

Now let's not get into who we both are......... and let me get into this particular debate with a clear conscience! :P

Why would I "side" with Arabs against Pakistan?

Just because I don't share the foam-at-the-mouth racism of some Pakistanis against Arabs doesn't mean I would support them over Pakistan.

Loved the speed with which the thread with 'Palestinians' instead of 'Israelis' disappeared: :)

Back
Top Bottom