What's new

Why all Israelis are cowards

Imagine if yours was the reaction of the world to the Jillianwala Bagh massacre (Amritsar massacre) by the British colonialists to the unarmed protests of your forefathers in 1919 ??? General Dyer would still be regarded as a hero and the people of the sub-continent would still be target practice for the mighty British army. "All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" [Edmund Burke]
Indidans did not invade britain.

Palestinians have much better food, education, healthcare, water and electricity than Pakistanis.

This is your propaganda, nothing else.

I am not religious, but I know that even your Quran says that Jews were chosen.

No it doesn't. It actually says that you guys "were" the chosen people but were dropped due to your insubordination!

"Goy" means "people" in Hebrew. It is also used as gentile in modern Hebrew.

It's a derogatory term you guys use to refer to non-jews.The whole world knows it but you had to open your mouth and lie!

Here the facts:

1) Both Israeli soldiers who fired during the event had rubber bullet attachments on their guns.
2) You cant fire live bullets with these attachments on.
3) Palestinians lie about a bullet being stuck in teenagers back. Because this bullet is not smashed at all.

Your FACTS are eschewed as usual, nothing new!

1) IF they were using rubber bullets why did the policeman take the rifle away from the photographer?
2) Rubber Bullets DID NOT tear through those kids! You can go blue in the face denying it, but those two kids died, how?
3) Bullets don't smash through books!

The CCTV footage and CNN's footage clearly shows the kids being shot from the Israeli side. Now you can deny it as usual, to expect you to be unbiased would be asking for too much!

This is your propaganda, nothing else.
Infant mortality level (2013):

Pakistan - 59.35
Gaza - 16.00
West Bank - 13.98

It actually says that you guys "were" the chosen people
Thanks for conforming my point.

but were dropped due to your insubordination!
Really? Where it says it was dropped? Anyhow you confirm that there is nothing wrong in concept of choseness.

It's a derogatory term you guys use to refer to non-jews.The whole world knows it but you had to open your mouth and lie!
The word Goy means "people" and nothing else in Hebrew. This word is used to describe gentiles and can have negative connotations. But the world itself has no any bad meaning.

Your FACTS are eschewed as usual, nothing new!

1) IF they were using rubber bullets why did the policeman take the rifle away from the photographer?
I dont undertstand what u are rambling there. When it fired u can clearly see the rubber bullet attachments on it. There is no any question about it.

2) Rubber Bullets DID NOT tear through those kids! You can go blue in the face denying it, but those two kids died, how?
Yep they dont. So and where was killed is a big question.

3) Bullets don't smash through books!
Of course they smash, especially the lead ones like M193.

Infant mortality level (2013):

Pakistan - 59.35
Gaza - 16.00
West Bank - 13.98 .
Israeli statistics are always biased!

Thanks for conforming my point. .
I didn't confirm, but deny your delusion. Your understanding of English seems to be seriously lacking!

Really? Where it says it was dropped? Anyhow you confirm that there is nothing wrong in concept of choseness. .
Well since you know so much about the Quran you tell me. Secondly there is a fundemental flaw with your concept of "chosen," Harping about it is just going to make it worse for you Indizin's!!! Everyone is equal, irrespective of color, race, religion.

The word Goy means "people" and nothing else in Hebrew. This word is used to describe gentiles and can have negative connotations. But the world itself has no any bad meaning. .
Not "can", "does"!! Glad you admitted it!

I dont undertstand what u are rambling there. When it fired u can clearly see the rubber bullet attachments on it. There is no any question about it. .
You are deflecting by talking about rubber bullets, when it is clear rubber bullets did not kill. There is no denying bullets coming from the Israeli side, neither can two dead teenagers be denied.

Yep they dont. So and where was killed is a big question.
It's not a big question, It's a shame, as usual IDF shooting innocent rock throwing kids!!

Of course they smash, especially the lead ones like M193.
Again, misconstruing facts to suit your own agenda! In soft mediums, Bullets don't get smashed, but you are free to live in your fantasy world and keep on ranting! The world is waking up to your atrocities and barbarism! There is no denying that either!!

Israeli statistics are always biased!
Its not Israeli.

I didn't confirm, but deny your delusion. Your understanding of English seems to be seriously lacking!
Thats what I said: even your Quran says that Jews were chosen.

Thats what you said: It actually says that you guys "were" the chosen people

Well since you know so much about the Quran you tell me. Secondly there is a fundemental flaw with your concept of "chosen," Harping about it is just going to make it worse for you Indizin's!!! Everyone is equal, irrespective of color, race, religion.
You confirmed that Jews were chosen, so why u are whining now?

Not "can", "does"!! Glad you admitted it!
I repeat once again: the word itself has no any bad meaning and means just "people".

You are deflecting by talking about rubber bullets, when it is clear rubber bullets did not kill. There is no denying bullets coming from the Israeli side, neither can two dead teenagers be denied.
Thats central evidence. Bullets Israelis fired were rubber, thats fact.

Again, misconstruing facts to suit your own agenda! In soft mediums, Bullets don't get smashed, but you are free to live in your fantasy world and keep on ranting! The world is waking up to your atrocities and barbarism! There is no denying that either!!
When bullet hits books they are smashed, especially the lead ones.

Its not Israeli.

Thats what I said: even your Quran says that Jews were chosen.

Thats what you said: It actually says that you guys "were" the chosen people

You confirmed that Jews were chosen, so why u are whining now?

I repeat once again: the word itself has no any bad meaning and means just "people".

Thats central evidence. Bullets Israelis fired were rubber, thats fact.

When bullet hits books they are smashed, especially the lead ones.
Keep ranting nobody believes your lies!!!

there is nothing to explain,,,if they don't fight back they will be finished

Fight back against what? They aren't fighting back against anything. The Palestinians are fighting back or else THEY"LL be finished. This occurred inside occupied Palestinian territory which the Israeli's are trying to annex for their own state! The whole world stands against it, it's an illegal occupation.

Fight back against what? They aren't fighting back against anything. The Palestinians are fighting back or else THEY"LL be finished. This occurred inside occupied Palestinian territory which the Israeli's are trying to annex for their own state! The whole world stands against it, it's an illegal occupation.

shit happens man,6 million jews were killed in world war 2.........driven out of europe.

europeans didn't want any more refugees so they founded the israel,bad luck for palestine for sure(i feel for them),but jews have got no option.
if they don't occupy settlements and marginalize the palestine they will be overrun population wise in coming years,its just a fight for survival

shit happens man,6 million jews were killed in world war 2.........driven out of europe.

europeans didn't want any more refugees so they founded the israel,bad luck for palestine for sure(i feel for them),but jews have got no option.
if they don't occupy settlements and marginalize the palestine they will be overrun population wise in coming years,its just a fight for survival

This is nonsense, first of all events that took place in WW2 have nothing to do with our discussion. Second of all, the plan to establish a Jewish state on Palestinian land was introduced and pushed for decades before WW2. The Jews could have went anywhere else. Why should the Palestinians pay for the holocaust??

That still had nothing to do with what you were implying. That Israel is 'fighting back' or else it won't survive. They're occupying the Palestinian people, this is undeniable. Your response to that was a mere 'shit happens' slogan. You're deliberately ignoring the reality or intentionally justifying a brutal occupation. Which one is it?

And don't get started about Jewish people, they're treated like kings all around the world and given exclusive rights nobody else in the world shares. Thanks to people like you, they've exploited that flexibility you give them to advance their interests and criminalize the integration of Palestinian identity in international institutions.

No it's not, it's atrocities, oppression and barbarism at it's zenith! The Jews could have easily lived with a two state solution, but the are not looking for peace, they are looking for total domination and annihilation of the Palestinians.

This is nonsense, first of all events that took place in WW2 have nothing to do with our discussion. Second of all, the plan to establish a Jewish state on Palestinian land was introduced and pushed for decades before WW2. The Jews could have went anywhere else. Why should the Palestinians pay for the holocaust??

That still had nothing to do with what you were implying. That Israel is 'fighting back' or else it won't survive. They're occupying the Palestinian people, this is undeniable. Your response to that was a mere 'shit happens' slogan. You're deliberately ignoring the reality or intentionally justifying a brutal occupation. Which one is it?

And don't get started about Jewish people, they're treated like kings all around the world and given exclusive rights nobody else in the world shares. Thanks to people like you, they've exploited that flexibility you give them to advance their interests and criminalize the integration of Palestinian identity in international institutions.

as already stated the world is not so peaceful and just as u are thinking,,,u guys occupied the lands which were once jewish long before islam came into being and drove out/converted the jews.

its their time now and u guys are on the receiving end and this will go on for quite some timenow

No it's not, it's atrocities, oppression and barbarism at it's zenith! The Jews could have easily lived with a two state solution, but the are not looking for peace, they are looking for total domination and annihilation of the Palestinians.

why should they from a position of strength when islam has jews declared as the no 1 enemy??
also when islam spread u guys committed all types of shit i can't even read(so barbaric)..............and now u are expecting peace,lol.

not that i support it,indians have always been passive people,we don't support such bloodshed but u guys took israel when islam came into being and now the life has come full circle

as already stated the world is not so peaceful and just as u are thinking,,,u guys occupied the lands which were once jewish long before islam came into being and drove out/converted the jews.

its their time now and u guys are on the receiving end and this will go on for quite some timenow

Is this a joke? :omghaha:

No genius, the Hebrews conquered Canaan and the Muslims protected the Jews from the Crusades. Your silly assertions don't have a place here.

There are Palestinians of various faiths as well. Yet again though, you steer off topic when I refuted the assertion you made. It seems like you lack rationality to discuss the facts on the ground in this modern day conflict. Your narrative is simply false, period.

Now, if you can't discuss this with rationality then leave this thread. Thousands of years ago everybody conquered everybody and that has no relation to the modern world.

Back
Top Bottom