What's new

Why all Israelis are cowards

Any peaceful person will forced to support such people ,if his country is regularly stricken by terrorists.A peaceful man would become a cruel man after certain threshold of desperation.
The so called "peaceful" man then should stop it's unlawful occupation, stop committing atrocities and barbarism, return illegally occupied territories and submit to an amicable peaceful two state resolution.

These people have no rationality when it comes to discussing any topic related to Muslims. It's immediately: "No! I don't wanna understand! Al Qaeda Jihad Muslim terrorism, Israel can do whatever it wants!".

It's like you're speaking to a psychotic.

And what do random Muslims 'blowing theirselves up' sometimes against military targets as a legitimate military tactic have anything to do with this? Of course ones that target friendly civilians are deplorable. Although most of those killed in suicide bombings are Muslims themselves.

So what's your point??

We can understand your desperation.But noone cant ask any thing like that to Israelis .Because they are only one community that face extermination in history.No others suffered like that.Noone in this world came to help them.Almost 10 years of systematic extermination and torture under Nazi Germany .they become cruel and they realise that if you dont have a soil on your own you would suffered like this .I think a good portion of humanitarian face of Jews is vanished due to the Holocaust .That made them this type of tough people.

The so called "peaceful" man then should stop it's unlawful occupation, stop committing atrocities and barbarism, return illegally occupied territories and submit to an amicable peaceful two state resolution.

.And I am not talking about Israel ,I am talking about nations that in favour for Israel
But hey check my#142 post.
I dont justify the atrocities of Israeli military

We can understand your desperation.But noone cant ask any thing like that to Israelis .Because they are only one community that face extermination in history.No others suffered like that.Noone in this world came to help them.Almost 10 years of systematic extermination and torture under Nazi Germany .they become cruel and they realise that if you dont have a soil on your own you would suffered like this .I think a good portion of humanitarian face of Jews is vanished due to the Holocaust .That made them this type of tough people.
Holocaust is a myth nothing more ...

They are not "tough" as per your analysis, they are cruel and barbaric. The Holocaust does not give them the right to, ethnic cleansing, unlawful occupation, or killing innocent civilians.

Holocaust is a myth nothing more ...

We have sufficient proof for Holocaust.
But if it is myth,then please give a link to dispute that event .

They are not "tough" as per your analysis, they are cruel and barbaric. The Holocaust does not give them the right to, ethnic cleansing, unlawful occupation, or killing innocent civilians.

That was my first thought using the world 'cruel'.
But we cant do that.Because as far as I know ,when I read book about Holocaust, lot of them.I am not surprised.No one cant convince them.
It seems they dont even trust close ally US .That is why they develop nuclear weapons
Only solution for this problem is negotitiation.Win the world support .

Last edited:
That was my first thought using the world 'cruel'.
But we cant do that.Because as far as I know ,when I read book about Holocaust, lot of them.I am not surprised.No one cant convince them.
It seems they dont even trust close ally US .That is why they develop nuclear weapons
Only solution for this problem is negotitiation.Win the world support .

Cruel and inhumane is, cruel and inhumane, any which way you look at it!

Your post says volumes about your education !!!!! Did you read it was a myth or did you come up with this delusion your self?
why is ur *** burning are you a jew? or what ? its a myth as said by ayaot ullah khomeni and iranian president and many other scholars

Back
Top Bottom