What's new

Why all Israelis are cowards

I mean 'Tough' means extremely 'tough'.Cruelty will follow that .
Your support of them is understandable after all you are doing the exact same thing in Kashmir. So how can you call them cruel or barbaric?

Because he's Batman. Or probably Spider man! Whatever, these Terrorists all think they're Superman!
terrorist are those who abduct and kill innocent youths of kashmir and palestine stop ur BS and stop licking ur masters israeli boots you both are two parts of the same coin butchers

terrorist are those who abduct and kill innocent youths of kashmir and palestine stop ur BS and stop licking ur masters israeli boots you both are two parts of the same coin butchers

Kashmiri cannot be labelled as Innocent after what they did to hundreds of thousands of Kashmiri Pundits. As far as Israel is concerned why doesn't somebody prove through action that Israelis are coward instead of wasting the internet bandwidth. I am sure the results will be "obvious".

Mind your language. You sound like a kid gone berserk. Made you look pretty silly. Grow up.

Kashmiri cannot be labelled as Innocent after what they did to hundreds of thousands of Kashmiri Pundits. As far as Israel is concerned why doesn't somebody prove through action that Israelis are coward instead of wasting the internet bandwidth. I am sure the results will be "obvious".
Another biased troll!

He's not a terrorist! He's a kid throwing rocks. Don't talk crap.
Throwing stones is par for the course, right? Which world are you living in? Or do I see a shortage of brain cells here? And that pic doesn't say he was throwing stones. Stop inventing stuff.

Mind your language. You sound like a kid gone berserk. Made you look pretty silly. Grow up.
what if i say indian army is terrorist army and hindus are master of terrorism in sub continent ?? for you brainless peeps muslims even holding a stone is terrorist WTF show some respect idiot

Throwing stones is par for the course, right? Which world are you living in? Or do I see a shortage of brain cells here? And that pic doesn't say he was throwing stones. Stop inventing stuff.
When you blindly support your zionist brethren, you don't look very smart!

The trend on this forum seems to be simple. If you are a muslim, you are the victim. Its inconsequential that you walk around wearing masks throwing home made IEDs or shooting civilians (as long as the shot civilians are not Chinese). Any takers on by when Bako Haram will attain the status of Freedom fighters / Victims on this forum?

Holocaust is a myth nothing more ...
haha..oh yes why not.
Did you know that you can be prosecuted by law for denying holocaust in at least 35 different countries, because it is considered to be a supreme act of crime against humanity that transcends all the boundaries of nation states.

Now, I wonder, what is it that all these countries got wrong and you got it right. :P

give the same technology to palestinian soldiers they will destroy this so called brave media nation in 24 hours

haha..oh yes why not.
Did you know that you can be prosecuted by law for denying holocaust in at least 35 different countries, because it is considered to be a supreme act of crime against humanity that transcends all the boundaries of nation states.

Now, I wonder, what is it that all these countries got wrong and you got it right. :P
yea same nations who support state terrorism of india and israel but call innocent palestinian and kashmiri as terrorist let me guess if some country attack hindu nation india and kill their mother and daughter and label them terrorist what will these hindus do? welcome that aggressor with open arms?? obviously you peeps gona resist stop ur hypocracy man

Back
Top Bottom