What's new

Why all Israelis are cowards

give the same technology to palestinian soldiers they will destroy this so called brave media nation in 24 hours

yea same nations who support state terrorism of india and israel but call innocent palestinian and kashmiri as terrorist let me guess if some country attack hindu nation india and kill their mother and daughter and label them terrorist what will these hindus do? welcome that aggressor with open arms?? obviously you peeps gona resist stop ur hypocracy man

I think we were talking about holocaust, which is somewhat remotely related to the thread in general.Lets keep the focus, shall we ? We can ofcourse talk about the other topics that your mind quickly wonders into.But that will be a different thread.

I think we were talking about holocaust, which is somewhat remotely related to the thread in general.Lets keep the focus, shall we ? We can ofcourse talk about the other topics that your mind quickly wonders into.But that will be a different thread.
lol sach bola to change the topic sahi ha bhai sahi hai lga raho

lol sach bola to change the topic sahi ha bhai sahi hai lga raho

create a new thread if you must.Am I stopping you ? Holocaust denial, it is..Isnt it ? Kashmir or Palestine is not related to it.Both are issues that were created after holocaust.Correct ?

Your support of them is understandable after all you are doing the exact same thing in Kashmir. So how can you call them cruel or barbaric?
That is why we support them .You kinda people always intereferd in our internal matters,but Israelis dont so that.And they also help us to counter terrorism that is why we support them.

dont lie buddy britian and americans gave u weapons and stuff and man power so plz
Americans declared embargo, Britain was actually helping the Arabs. British officers commanded Jordanian legion and that was one of the main reason why Jordanians were most successful Arab force in the war.

Americans declared embargo, Britain was actually helping the Arabs. British officers commanded Jordanian legion and that was one of the main reason why Jordanians were most successful Arab force in the war.
How did jordanian was command by british when they were known for their snipers?

That is why we support them .You kinda people always intereferd in our internal matters,but Israelis dont so that.And they also help us to counter terrorism that is why we support them.
Thank you admitting to your bias, appreciate it! :enjoy:

Thank you admitting to your bias, appreciate it! :enjoy:

Very Good.I appreciate you .Because you also conceded that you guys are interfering in others matter.
Still I dont justify some atrocities of Israel military.But I dont blame them .There history made them like this.
It is their fate.

stop it man we know who helped whom czech , france , britian , russia were on ur side and UN protected u otherwise this world would have been a peaceful place if UN didnt let you people escape from arabs onslaught by giving u that piece of land

stop it man we know who helped whom czech , france , britian , russia were on ur side and UN protected u otherwise this world would have been a peaceful place if UN didnt let you people escape from arabs onslaught by giving u that piece of land

You're right , they helped jews

fkking liar.

Back
Top Bottom