What's new

Why all Israelis are cowards

Your support and admiration of israeli atrocities and barbarism is disgusting and pathetic!
Where was the condemnation when the only government apart from KSA recognizing and promoting taliban scumbags was PAKISTAN??

As far as Israeli's are concerned they are well within their rights to use every tool in in their arsenal to combat state sponsored terror.

The allegations against Israel may or may not be correct,and is understandable,but the title is insanely wrong. Israel has got one of the most badass armed forces in the planet.
Murdering, rock throwing teenagers, innocent civilians, women & children, demolishing their houses, using phosphorus bombs etc etc. Wow you are really something buddy!

dude...generalizing a country based on such incidents is wrong...

Absolutely not! Because it is not a single isolated event; but a policy based on the denial of basic human rights, unlawful occupation, atrocities and barbarism!

Where was the condemnation when the only government apart from KSA recognizing and promoting taliban scumbags was PAKISTAN??

As far as Israeli's are concerned they are well within their rights to use every tool in in their arsenal to combat state sponsored terror.

Your eschewed logic does not justify the unlawful occupation of Palestine, neither the barbaric and indiscriminate killings of civilians, teenagers, women and young children. It's perfectly understandable why you have to justify this, because you are doing the same in Kashmir!

And at which point of my post did I show hatred?
Yeah, and since why do random people walk around in balaclavas ?
Without having any knowledge of the Palestinian - Israeli issue, to blindly favor israel....................????

Why is the victim wearing a mask?

Because he is playing Fedayeen.

This has already been discussed in several threads.

Footage of Palestinian boys being shot is genuine, says Israeli rights group | Page 3

By synchronizing the CNN video with the surveillance video, it can be shown that the first "kill"
was fired by a gun with a rubber bullet attachment.
The youth was not killed by a rubber bullet, according to medicals.

Either the rubber bullet attachment was broken/fake, OR the whole thing is a setup.

Still waiting for a reply in that thread.

Last edited:
Its no doubt israelis are involved in atrocities but calling them coward is stupid.
they are frustrated by continuous fight against civilians. If you see only hostile civilians around you, you will also lose a bit of humanity.
palestinian teens should focus on education above all.
Palestinian parents should stop their kids from involved at early age, instead they should fight any atrocities themselves.

Why is it always Indians who came here to justify their masters atrocities? All this support is out of blind hatred.

You guys are polluted with hatred in your minds. If you don't say anything rational then get lost. We don't want to see your pathetic cheerleading of an brutal occupation.

Seeing a good psychiatrist, will definitely help you!

Well, I'm not the one who is murdering innocent people or supporting the ones who murder, such as you. Therefore it is you who should get his head checked my friend. But I know that would be futile as there is no psychiatrist who could heal you heart which is devoid of any humanity.

Its no doubt israelis are involved in atrocities but calling them coward is stupid.
they are frustrated by continuous fight against civilians. If you see only hostile civilians around you, you will also lose a bit of humanity.
Palestinian parents should stop their kids from involved at early age, instead they should fight any atrocities themselves.

Israel should end it's occupation. Is it that hard for you to say? Rather you deflect blame unto Palestinians in the most facetious manner!

Israel should end it's occupation. Is it that hard for you to say? Rather you deflect blame unto Palestinians in the most facetious manner!
I support two nation formula. what else you want me to say. Why are you so aggressive.

Well, I'm not the one who is murdering innocent people or supporting the ones who murder, such as you. Therefore it is you who should get his head checked my friend. But I know that would be futile as there is no psychiatrist who could heal you heart which is devoid of any humanity.
Your delusions are getting out of control!! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::blah::blah::blah:

I support two nation formula. what else you want me to say. Why are you so aggressive.

So nowadays saying one supports a two state solution must give them the credibility of being balanced and supporting just causes. Yeah...:rolleyes:

Yet when it comes to every incident related to the I/P conflict you guys jump to the defense of Israel.

If you want to gain credibility about supporting the Palestinian struggle for their rights and not the Israelis(There's no such thing as an Israeli struggle, there's Israeli oppression) then prove it to us on this forum. Look at things from the Palestinian perspective for once besides constantly demonizing the Palestinians and jumping to the defense of Israel.

Would that stop from their houses being demolished, their lands being occupied, innocent women and children being shot? NO.

Sometimes you really make sense, unfortunately this is not one of those times. Sorry Bro!

Would that stop from their houses being demolished, their lands being occupied, innocent women and children being shot? NO.

Sometimes you really make sense, unfortunately this is not one of those times. Sorry Bro!
ok.. fine I agree I cant possibly be balanced in this conflict.. btw I dont pretend to support palestinians because I really dont. I dont want to support any side. And yes I do sympathise with jews (if not israelis as such) due to holocust so I am kind of biased.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom