What's new

Why all Israelis are cowards

So nowadays saying one supports a two state solution must give them the credibility of being balanced and supporting just causes. Yeah...:rolleyes:

Yet when it comes to every incident related to the I/P conflict you guys jump to the defense of Israel.

If you want to gain credibility about supporting the Palestinian struggle for their rights and not the Israelis(There's no such thing as an Israeli struggle, there's Israeli oppression) then prove it to us on this forum. Look at things from the Palestinian perspective for once besides constantly demonizing the Palestinians and jumping to the defense of Israel.

Hazzy, you must understand something:

1) indians support israel, because they are doing the exact same thing, in Kashmir.

2) indians are under the illusion, that since israel is supplying them "goy" rated hardware, it is their friend. israel has a policy of biting the hand that feeds it, just look at what it does with the US, despite accepting billions of $'s in aid.

3) indians and zionists have the same view, that some people are the "chosen" ones, they are more equal than others. e.g. jew and gentile / goy ; Brahmin and Dalit etc etc

So nowadays saying one supports a two state solution must give them the credibility of being balanced and supporting just causes. Yeah...:rolleyes:

Yet when it comes to every incident related to the I/P conflict you guys jump to the defense of Israel.

If you want to gain credibility about supporting the Palestinian struggle for their rights and not the Israelis(There's no such thing as an Israeli struggle, there's Israeli oppression) then prove it to us on this forum. Look at things from the Palestinian perspective for once besides constantly demonizing the Palestinians and jumping to the defense of Israel.
I dont like your 'if you are not with us, then you are against us' tone.

ok.. fine I agree I cant possibly be balanced in this conflict.. btw I dont pretend to support palestinians because I really dont. I dont want to support any side. And yes I do sympathise with jews (if not israelis as such) due to holocust so I am kind of biased.

What happened in the holocaust was a shame, what the zionists are doing right now, is actually more shameful!

I dont like your 'if you are not with us, then you are against us' tone.

You are entitled to your opinion. Did I say you weren't?

Israeli ideology is what every terror infected nation needs. If India had shown half the resolve of Israel, India wouldn't have been facing state sponsored terror today....
if some random guy on the street comes and asks you that why are the Arabs of Palestine fighting against the israelis,what will you say?

The same thing is happening in north waziristan. Innocent people who do not want to live under pak control are rebelling and unfortunately are being bombed by their own. Why the exception then?

Why don't you go and free them, instead of talking crap here?
Funny..... that is the same question we ask when you irresponsible bring in kashmir and try to club it with Palestine issue.

The same thing is happening in north waziristan. Innocent people who do not want to live under pak control are rebelling and unfortunately are being bombed by their own. Why the exception then?
they are so rebellious that we find them using indian weapons and mortars.

Funny..... that is the same question we ask when you irresponsible bring in kashmir and try to club it with Palestine issue.

For any normal, sane, unbiased, person it is the same issue, Unlawful occupation, ethnic cleansing, atrocities carried out & sanctioned by the occupying govt. Same barbarism! 100% Identical!!

For any normal, sane, unbiased, person it is the same issue, Unlawful occupation, ethnic cleansing, atrocities carried out & sanctioned by the occupying govt. Same barbarism! 100% Identical!!
So you are agreeing that the same issue is now prevalent in n waziristan and some areas of Afghanistan which paf violated in recent bombings?

they are so rebellious that we find them using indian weapons and mortars.
PIC with OFB stamp on the weapons please......

And dont give me that rubbish pic with "INDIAN WEAPONS" printed on a white sheet as proof. ANybody can doctor that.

So you are agreeing that the same issue is now prevalent in n waziristan and some areas of Afghanistan which paf violated in recent bombings?
DO NOT misconstrue my words. I answered you r question about KASHMIR. Now quit trolling, you have been reported!

For any normal, sane, unbiased, person Kashmir & Palestine are the same. Unlawful occupation, ethnic cleansing, atrocities carried out & sanctioned by the occupying govt. Same barbarism! 100% Identical!!

DO NOT misconstrue my words. I answered you r question about KASHMIR. Now quit trolling, you have been reported!
For any normal, sane, unbiased, person Kashmir & Palestine are the same. Unlawful occupation, ethnic cleansing, atrocities carried out & sanctioned by the occupying govt. Same barbarism! 100% Identical!!

You can report against my analysis,my opinion. It may be offensive to you, i dont give a damn, coz i can call a spade a spade.
Trolling? That started when you clubbed kashmir with palestine. I clubbed N waziristan on the same analytic path chosen by you.

Advice: Keep this an isreal-palestine thread and do not bring in kashmir everywhere.

You can report against my analysis,my opinion. It may be offensive to you, i dont give a damn, coz i can call a spade a spade.
Trolling? That started when you clubbed kashmir with palestine. I clubbed N waziristan on the same analytic path chosen by you.

Advice: Keep this an isreal-palestine thread and do not bring in kashmir everywhere.
It's the same issue howl and cry all you may!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom