What's new

Who's the Next World Superpower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would I be bother? Fact India haven't destroy Pakistan in 3 war totals, how is India will destroy Pakistan arm with nuke in a future war?
Why would India want to destroy a destroyed failed state. Pakistan itself is fully capable of destroying itself.
If you pee in gutter you won't be making it more nasty b'coz it is filthy from before.hope you understand.:p::lol::lol::lol:

Why would India want to destroy a destroyed failed state. Pakistan itself is fully capable of destroying itself.
If you pee in gutter you won't be making it more nasty b'coz it is filthy from before.hope you understand.:p::lol::lol::lol:

Pee on the street is one thing but defecating on the street, that need to clean up. This is 21st century, most nation on earth try to eliminate this behavior if they can.

Pee on the street is one thing but defecating on the street, that need to clean up. This is 21st century, most nation on earth try to eliminate this behavior if they can.
lol you are troller of the trolls dude...
Dont you have any other work....
Sorry this is your work to get 2 cents

I told you before Pak is itself in mess, we do not have to react offensively, our soft core policy is more than enough. Let them grant MNF then we will burnden their economy with our policy :azn:

lol you are troller of the trolls dude...
Dont you have any other work....
Sorry this is your work to get 2 cents

2 cent in Indian currency don't worth much, you can keep your 2 cent and I will continue to post for whatever reason I feel fit.

I told you before Pak is itself in mess, we do not have to react offensively, our soft core policy is more than enough. Let them grant MNF then we will burnden their economy with our policy :azn:

India not much better compare to Pakistan.

Man, for a nation to move forward it need to rival the best, not compare itself to loosers .:cool:

But India as of now can only compare to Pakistan and not to the best of the world.

That's your opinion, I can't help it.
So you in agreement with my opinion that your opinion of India is doing better than Pakistan just an opinion of your?

So you in agreement with my opinion that your opinion of India is doing better than Pakistan just an opinion of your?
ha ha ha I can't help it buddy, you need some sleep.
we can talk later. Get a hot shower after sleep, you will feel better.:lol::lol::lol:

Now I'm a Pakie? my respond to an Indian poster claiming India will destroy Pakistan and turn Pakistan into a toilet. I just ask a very poignant question and simple to answer, how India will destroy Pakistan?
India does not need to do anything to destroy Pakistan...they are doing a petty good job at it themselves. All India needs to do is "DO NOTHING"...

India does not need to do anything to destroy Pakistan...they are doing a petty good job at it themselves. All India needs to do is "DO NOTHING"...
But their supa dupa communist brother wants to cheer for them...

I have no Idea how Pakistan destroy itself but you can believe Pakistan will destroy itself if help you sleep better at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom