What's new

Who's the Next World Superpower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the one that was asking. And now you dismiss what I respond. Very ignorant. But being from India, its expected. Very few Indians here commands respect from people of other countries.
I never asked man...Being a superpower others in line jealousy. No surprise we cannot get your respect

Sarcasti

India want to invade Pakistan? India fought against Pakistan over 3 wars but couldn't destroy or turn Pakistan into a toilet bowl. What make you think the next war will be in India favorite?
Ghwaz -e -hind is a Pakistani pipe dream... do you here any Indian talking about Ghwaz-e-Pak??

Ghwaz -e -hind is a Pakistani pipe dream... do you here any Indian talking about Ghwaz-e-Pak??

Now I'm a Pakie? my respond to an Indian poster claiming India will destroy Pakistan and turn Pakistan into a toilet. I just ask a very poignant question and simple to answer, how India will destroy Pakistan?

Sarcasti

India want to invade Pakistan? India fought against Pakistan over 3 wars but couldn't destroy or turn Pakistan into a toilet bowl. What make you think the next war will be in India favorite?
do u think India is going to destroy u? no we dont have to. instead u will be destroyed by your own homegrown terror which is is the only thing that pakistan has to export to other country. your guest of honour usama ben laden got fu***d up by americans near your capital shows that what kind of country pakistan is

Now I'm a Pakie? my respond to an Indian poster claiming India will destroy Pakistan and turn Pakistan into a toilet. I just ask a very poignant question and simple to answer, how India will destroy Pakistan?
Who told india will destroy pakistan?
We could have done that by now if we wanted...
We are not some communist american slave to be that idiotic...

For this century, it is gonna be USA only.

do u think India is going to destroy u? no we dont have to. instead u will be destroyed by your own homegrown terror which is is the only thing that pakistan has to export to other country. your guest of honour usama ben laden got fu***d up by americans near your capital shows that what kind of country pakistan is

Well Pakistan support terrorist have nothing to do with me, you in here all out ranting with your melodrama and I don't really care how or what Pakistan export to other country.

Nobody wants to know weather you are **** or chini , BUT everybody knows you are a troll that's more than enough.

Who told india will destroy pakistan?
We could have done that by now if we wanted...
We are not some communist american slave to be that idiotic...

Your fellow Indian member made that claim. Last time I check, India fought 3 war against Pakistan, Pakistan still stand as a nation be it split from Bangadesh in 1971 war.

Nobody wants to know weather you are **** or chini , BUT everybody knows you are a troll that's more than enough.

You wrong, Indian want to know who I'm, if not Indian on this forum won't make the assumption of who am I.

Your fellow Indian member made that claim. Last time I check, India fought 3 war against Pakistan, Pakistan still stand as a nation be it split from Bangadesh in 1971 war.

You wrong, Indian want to know who I'm, if not Indian on this forum won't make the assumption of who am I.
We dont destroy it..we will create new nations out of it!!!
Why are you bothered..

Well Pakistan support terrorist have nothing to do with me, you in here all out ranting with your melodrama and I don't really care how or what Pakistan export to other country.
why not? arent u a pakistani? second thing, it was not me who started this 'toilet' and 'democrazy' rant. u call us democrazy, maybe we are, maybe we are not perfect, but what are u people? a banana republic whose PM has always to worry about military coup, atleast we are trying to bring perfection in our democracy but u people have been trying to bring democracy in your country.

We dont destroy it..we will create new nations out of it!!!
Why are you bothered..

Why would I be bother? Fact India haven't destroy Pakistan in 3 war totals, how is India will destroy Pakistan arm with nuke in a future war?

Why would I be bother? Fact India haven't destroy Pakistan in 3 war totals, how is India will destroy Pakistan arm with nuke in a future war?
Again i am telling that we dont destroy pakistan..we only create new nations out of it...
We dont care who is gonna have nuclear bomb. They can share between the new nations if they want...

why not? arent u a pakistani? second thing, it was not me who started this 'toilet' and 'democrazy' rant. u call us democrazy, maybe we are, maybe we are not perfect, but what are u people? a banana republic whose PM has always to worry about military coup, atleast we are trying to bring perfection in our democracy but u people have been trying to bring democracy in your country.

Who am I is for you to find out and for me not to tel you. I termed India democrazy because your government rely on the hundred of uneducated peasant for a voting bank, the confusion and chaos it create, the lack improvement of society after implementing democracy in India over 70 yrs. Toilets I refer to Indian lack of restroom for the Indian population to utilized and had to use the street stored the body waste.

Again i am telling that we dont destroy pakistan..we only create new nations out of it...
We dont care who is gonna have nuclear bomb. They can share between the new nations if they want...

Glad you don't want to destroy Pakistan.

Many of your countrymen don't share your view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom