What's new

Who's the Next World Superpower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
U have the right not to believe, no one hold it against you.
Americans, I interact here argue with logic and manners not like some wanna be american chinese who brag about their IQ all the time and posts all kind of nonsense.. :lol:

Americans, I interact here argue with logic and manners not like some wanna be american chinese who brag about their IQ all the time and posts all kind of nonsense.. :lol:

When did I brag about my IQ? for posting nonsense and that make me not American? and American Chinese? Do you know how many American born Chinese in the US? Do you not ever posted nonsense in PDF?

I always love threads with the KEY WORDS - "NEXT" & "SUPERPOWER" especially when used in the same sentence :D

I have been one for a while. And I had serve jury duties. Do you serve your jury duties in India?

Also, why do you regard white people as masters?
Because that makes you feel happy and being an american citizen you are on cloud9...

I always love threads with the KEY WORDS - "NEXT" & "SUPERPOWER" especially when used in the same sentence :D
lol...nobody is reading the article and these idiots are trolling what is already a trolled article...

Because that makes you feel happy and being an american citizen you are on cloud9...

lol...nobody is reading the article and these idiots are trolling what is already a trolled article...
You mean jury duty. I always try to get out of it. I have to work. so how is the new Indian superpower feel about your diplomat got herself arrested for continuing the institution of slavery in American as an Indian diplomat.

When did I brag about my IQ? for posting nonsense and that make me not American? and American Chinese? Do you know how many American born Chinese in the US? Do you not ever posted nonsense in PDF?

Offcource I do but I never claimed to an American :P I was not talking about ABC here, I was talking about those Chinese who wanted to be Americans.. Why are you so worked up? Did I hurt your feelings?

You mean jury duty. I always try to get out of it. I have to work. so how is the new Indian superpower feel about your diplomat got herself arrested for continuing the institution of slavery in American as an Indian diplomat.
who cares about your jury duty and your american citizenship man...
Seems like you dont like india being superpower...
Hope one day your master america becomes hyperpower and its slave china becomes supa dupa power by overtaking india

Idiots, idiots everywhere...
a2upu9ur.jpg

Offcource I do but I never claimed to an American :P I was not talking about ABC here, I was talking about those Chinese who wanted to be Americans.. Why are you so worked up? Did I hurt your feelings?

Why should my feeling being hurt? you posted your opinion and you entitle to your opinion of me. Whether you believe I'm a Chinese or American won't hurt me in any way. I already stated your entitle to believe whatever you want.

who cares about your jury duty and your american citizenship man...
Seems like you dont like india being superpower...
Hope one day your master america becomes hyperpower and its slave china becomes supa dupa power by overtaking india

You are the one that was asking. And now you dismiss what I respond. Very ignorant. But being from India, its expected. Very few Indians here commands respect from people of other countries.

Looks like a Chinese village is missing it's couple of village idiots who landed fresh off the boat into yankee land, stay on topic or stfu.

You are the one that was asking. And now you dismiss what I respond. Very ignorant. But being from India, its expected. Very few Indians here commands respect from people of other countries.

Man...Don't you have any work?? We don't want to become a Superpower, nor we aspire to.....

We are happy just by Colonizing BD :D

Indian democrazy can't even provided the population a decent toilet, 100 of millions of the Indian population living in a subhuman condition, still practice slavery, government condone and massacre the population for not being a Hindu. I'm cringe at the idea of India is the most populous democracy in this world. India brought shame to democracy and violate everything democracy stand for.
dont worry, pakistan is going to become India's toilet soon enough

Sarcasti
dont worry, pakistan is going to become India's toilet soon enough

India want to invade Pakistan? India fought against Pakistan over 3 wars but couldn't destroy or turn Pakistan into a toilet bowl. What make you think the next war will be in India favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom