What's new

Who's the Next World Superpower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But its India that had made a movie about becoming a superpower and "have lots of white servants". The sad thing is that an Indian even posted the movie on storm front. That invited many white supremacist in here for a while. Now, why would an Indian do a stupid thing like that?

You clearly have no clue.. Its a funny film and why there is need for any logic? I have seen people flying and jumping 12 foot wall and one guy kicking 1000's of people in Chinese films.. Is that mean Chinese are flying daily around in china and used to jump 12 foot wall?? These are films and are for entertainment..Its utter foolishness from you that you take it seriously..

Indian democrazy can't even provided the population a decent toilet, 100 of millions of the Indian population living in a subhuman condition, still practice slavery, government condone and massacre the population for not being a Hindu. I'm cringe at the idea of India is the most populous democracy in this world. India brought shame to democracy and violate everything democracy stand for.

The sentence above sum it all up about India.

Indian democrazy can't even provided the population a decent toilet, 100 of millions of the Indian population living in a subhuman condition, still practice slavery, government condone and massacre the population for not being a Hindu. I'm cringe at the idea of India is the most populous democracy in this world. India brought shame to democracy and violate everything democracy stand for.

Not being Hindu..Dude, I am Christian living in India.. So spare your bullshit here..First learn what democracy is all about and then come and lecture me about it.. We are still practicing slavery?? what about your country, who do not give people chance to protest atleast.. You cant even give birth to children with out permission.. Your company owners can fire you from job with out any reason.. Your citizens were killed by tanks rolled over them.. Do not teach us about human rights and democracy.. Go and preach to your countrymen.. wait never mind.. I know you cant do it :D

So you are offended by the bolded part. Sorry for showing your white masters as servants. We will try to rectify that in our next movie by having chinese/taiwanese as the servants...

My wife is white and she is not my master. Maybe in your family, your wife wear the pants and you are the cuckold. So keep your own life to yourselves.

Not being Hindu..Dude, I am Christian living in India.. So spare your bullshit here..First learn what democracy is all about and then come and lecture me about it.. We are still practicing slavery?? what about your country, who do not give people chance to protest atleast.. You cant even give birth to children with out permission.. Your company owners can fire you from job with out any reason.. Your citizens were killed by tanks rolled over them.. Do not teach us about human rights and democracy.. Go and preach to your countrymen.. wait never mind.. I know you cant do it :D

In US you allow to protest all you want, no population control in the US but abortion in the US is legal. You are the last person to inform me what is human right and what is democracy.

My wife is white and she is not my master. Maybe in your family, your wife wear the pants and you are the cuckold. So keep your own life to yourselves.
So you are proud that you married your white master...Congrats. Was the marriage for getting greencard in US or is that a real marriage...

In US you allow to protest all you want, no population control in the US but abortion in the US is legal. You are the last person to inform me what is human right and what is democracy.

Lolz, you are American, then PIGS can fly too

So you are proud that you married your white master...Congrats. Was the marriage for getting greencard in US or is that a real marriage...

Chill out. I'm already an American citizen. Have you thought of marrying an American girl. How about Kelly Kapoor who works customer service in Dunder Mufflin's Scranton office?

Also, in India, you neither regard your wife as master or equal, but as source of dowry's. If she threatens to leave, her life would be in danger.

Chill out. I'm already an American citizen. Have you thought of marrying an American girl. How about Kelly Kapoor who works customer service in Dunder Mufflin's Scranton office?
I have seen many chinese/taiwanese marrying americans to settle in their masters country...They seem to like it a lot.
Also they hate india because we speak engish(with many other) which is their masters language...

Also, in India, you neither regard your wife as master or equal, but as source of dowry's. If she threatens to leave, her life would be in danger.
And congrats for being american citizen...
You have achieved your life dream...
GOOD FOR YOU

And congrats for being american citizen...
You have achieved your life dream...
GOOD FOR YOU

I have been one for a while. And I had serve jury duties. Do you serve your jury duties in India?

Also, why do you regard white people as masters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom