What's new

Who's the Next World Superpower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As any Pakistani.. he will tell you.

What else are they ... people who kill people and security forces... what do you call them.

Even Taliban children are terrorist? you are generalizing the whole ethnic group as the terrorist.

All these base on fact or personal opinion?

You meant all Taliban are terrorist?

There are two main Taliban groups:
-- The Afghan Taliban fight US/NATO invaders in Afghanistan.
-- The Pakistani Taliban (TTP) fight Pakistani people.

Pakistan has priority to fight TTP because it is our main enemy.
The US/NATO has priority to fight the Afghan Taliban, for same reason.

US/NATO want Pakistan to fight Afghan Taliban instead. When Pakistan says this is not our priority, they accuse Pakistan of not fighting Taliban.

First China has to deal with the countries around it like Japan, Vietnam, etc...etc.... in SCS which are strongly backed by USA.

China is an economic power.

GDP of Russia is very small compared to China but Chinese still look towards them for weapon purchase and then make a rip off of those weapons.

There are two main Taliban groups:
-- The Afghan Taliban fight US/NATO invaders in Afghanistan.
-- The Pakistani Taliban (TTP) fight Pakistani people.

Pakistan has priority to fight TTP because it is our main enemy.
The US/NATO has priority to fight the Afghan Taliban, for same reason.

US/NATO want Pakistan to fight Afghan Taliban instead. When Pakistan says this is not our priority, they accuse Pakistan of not fighting Taliban.

Guess the Taliban mostly ran over to Pakistan after the NATO attack Afghan and defeated the Taliban, Taliban want to attack Pakistan because they believe Pakistan army helped NATO to drive out the Taliban from power.

Guess the Taliban mostly ran over to Pakistan after the NATO attack Afghan and defeated the Taliban, Taliban want to attack Pakistan because they believe Pakistan army helped NATO to drive out the Taliban from power.

The Pakistan Taliban (TTP) use lots of excuses to attack Pakistani people and army. The reason you gave is only one of their excuses. They also want to impose strict Islamic law into the country and other crazy ideas.

Even if the US drone attacks stopped tomorrow, the TTP would find ten new excuses to attack Pakistani people and army.

no no china wiil be next superpower.They making dead hardwork for that.Artifical west country in the east

India:
untitled.1388138447.png

In 1980 India had much lower GNI than France, Germany and Japan. Today it overcame all of them.

The Pakistan Taliban (TTP) use lots of excuses to attack Pakistani people and army. The reason you gave is only one of their excuses. They also want to impose strict Islamic law into the country and other crazy ideas.

Even if the US drone attacks stopped tomorrow, the TTP would find ten new excuses to attack Pakistani people and army.

How Pakistan government deal with this problem? Only solution I guess for Pakistan to promote the Taliban to have open dialogue with Afghan government and get involve in Afghan politic after US and NATO leave Afghan, Taliban can return to their homeland and rebuild their nation.

Taliban is not an ethnic group.... they are a group of religious fanatics who want entire world to follow Islamic Sharia... including China...

Taliban - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know Taliban is the most religious fanatic but I always thought Taliban refer to the ethnicity of the Afghan people.

How Pakistan government deal with this problem? Only solution I guess for Pakistan to promote the Taliban to have open dialogue with Afghan government and get involve in Afghan politic after US and NATO leave Afghan, Taliban can return to their homeland and rebuild their nation.

I know Taliban is the most religious fanatic but I always thought Taliban refer to the ethnicity of the Afghan people.

Afghanistan is a mess.

There are many, many ethnic groups and they all hate each other; they have been fighting each other for hundreds of years. Taliban is composed on one ethnic group (mostly Pakhtun) and the other ethnic groups have their own fanatic militias. Different ethnic groups are supported by different foreign powers (US, Russia, Iran, Arabs Pakistan, India, etc, etc.)

Who is good and who is bad depends on their foreign sponsor. The only reason Taliban are shown worse than others is because their enemy groups are allied to US/NATO. In the past, the Taliban were US allies, so they were shown as the good guys.

Afghanistan is a mess.

There are many, many ethnic groups and they all hate each other; they have been fighting each other for hundreds of years. Taliban is composed on one ethnic group (mostly Pakhtun) and the other ethnic groups have their own fanatic militias. Different ethnic groups are supported by different foreign powers (US, Russia, Iran, Arabs Pakistan, India, etc, etc.)

Who is good and who is bad depends on their foreign sponsor. The only reason Taliban are shown worse than others is because their enemy groups are allied to US/NATO. In the past, the Taliban were US allies, so they were shown as the good guys.

That very informative, as the start of the Afghan war, US recruited the Northern Alliance to fight the Taliban, that much I know of and I have heard Pakhtun hated the Taliban and I don't know the reason why.

Afghan was divided into the Taliban control and Northern Alliance control territory, and mainly rule by warlord in Afghan before the war.

That very informative, as the start of the Afghan war, US recruited the Northern Alliance to fight the Taliban, that much I know of and I have heard Pakhtun hated the Taliban and I don't know the reason why.

Taliban is majority Pakhtun; most Afghan Pakhtuns see Taliban as fighting for Pakhtun rights against the other groups.

Pakhtuns are the major ethnic group in Afghanistan.

Northern Alliance is dominated by other (minority) ethnic groups, e.g. Tajiks, Hazaras, Uzbeks, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom