Votes: 18 31.0%
  • Overseas Pakistanis

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Our Enemies

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Local Pakistanis

Votes: 35 60.3%

• Total voters
Well I guess Mumbai attacks give the worst ever image for Pakistan I feel.

Agree?

indians were involved too but they were released because they wanted to blame Pakistan for everything, and dont blame Pakistan for terrorism, we are facing terrorism too, we dont blame india even though raw is pretty much responsible too

the world doesnt need any story to see Indian state terrorism in country of Jammu of Kashmir

Is azad Kashmir included in that country?

On topic, mullahs and Pak politics(poloticians, army, ISI) are the main reason for the bad image. I don't have to give the reason for the former while the policies of the latter makes them unreliable and often times selfish.

People who lack real knowledge of the situation in Pakistan, & depend on hearsay & biased media. This includes some "domestic"/local Pakistanis, some overseas Pakistanis & other nationalities (especially overseas Indians). Overseas Indians should act like Pakistan's older brother in trying to promote a good picture of Pakistan & Pakistanis, yet they are the ones most guilty of maligning Pakistanis & feeding lies about them. They are 7 times the population of Pakistan, so obviously they have a louder & bigger say than Pakistanis do. The Indian lobby is quite strong here in America. The Western media serves its own interests stirring up lies about Pakistan. So really, its a combination of many factors. Probably includes every one of the factors mentioned in the poll to an extent.

Is azad Kashmir included in that country?

Azad Kashmir is an autonomous region, not governed by the Pakistani government. And just to clarify, Azad Kashmir is separate from Gilgit & Baltistan. Gilgit & Baltistan isn't part of Kashmir.

People who lack real knowledge of the situation in Pakistan, & depend on hearsay & biased media. This includes some "domestic"/local Pakistanis, some overseas Pakistanis & other nationalities (especially overseas Indians). Overseas Indians should act like Pakistan's older brother in trying to promote a good picture of Pakistan & Pakistanis, yet they are the ones most guilty of maligning Pakistanis & feeding lies about them. They are 7 times the population of Pakistan, so obviously they have a louder & bigger say than Pakistanis do. The Indian lobby is quite strong here in America. The Western media serves its own interests stirring up lies about Pakistan.

You think Pakistan will have a great image globally if the Indians stopped bad mouthing Pak? The news coming out of Pak is enough for the world to form an image.

terrorism as an asset
Pak Fauj
mullahs
wrong international friend (US)
arms race

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

terrorism as an asset
Pak Fauj
mullahs
arms race

You think Pakistan will have a great image globally if the Indians stopped bad mouthing Pak? The news coming out of Pak is enough for the world to form an image.

I meant, the media (international & domestic) is a huge reason for Pakistan's image problem. The problem is that most news channels only want to boost their ratings, they think they can post sensationalized & unsubstantiated reports about Pakistan just so that they can boost their ratings. If you read my total post, you'd see that i said its a combination of everything to an extent. However, Indians & the Indian lobby in the US plays a huge part in maligning Pakistanis. They are 7 times the population of Pakistan, yet somehow feel threatened by Pakistan, when clearly there is no equal to them. They clearly have a louder voice than everyone else, because they outnumber everyone by quite a huge distance. If they actually started treating Pakistanis like their younger brothers, things would change for the better.

I meant, the media (international & domestic) is a huge reason for Pakistan's image problem. The problem is that most news channels only want to boost their ratings, they think they can post sensationalized & unsubstantiated reports about Pakistan just so that they can boost their ratings. If you read my total post, you'd see that i said its a combination of everything to an extent. However, Indians & the Indian lobby in the US plays a huge part in maligning Pakistanis. They are 7 times the population of Pakistan, yet somehow feel threatened by Pakistan, when clearly there is no equal to them. They clearly have a louder voice than everyone else, because they outnumber everyone by quite a huge distance. If they actually started treating Pakistanis like their younger brothers, things would change for the better.

Do you think the India lobby in US influences Pakistani media? I am talking about your own media. Are they making up stories to make Pakistan look bad? I know it sucks but blaming the media would do no good. I am happy you have such a vibrant media with enough balls to be so critical in such a hostile environment.

These polls are of no use because there are more indian members in this forum than there are Pakistani members and indians will always pick the choice that hates on Pakistanis.

Do you think the India lobby in US influences Pakistani media? I am talking about your own media. Are they making up stories to make Pakistan look bad? I know it sucks but blaming the media would do no good. I am happy you have such a vibrant media with enough balls to be so critical in such a hostile environment.

As I said, the media (Pakistani & international) have no moral integrity for reporting the sensationalized news they do. They do whatever sells, & clearly bashing Pakistan sells. Secondly, I wasn't talking about the Indian lobby in the media, I was talking about the general overseas Indian population who on their individual levels do nothing but malign Pakistanis, when they should act like elder brothers. If you understand what I'm saying, there isn't one specific reason as to why Pakistan/Pakistani people suffer a bad image because of a number of reasons, all of the ones mentioned in the polls to a extent.

terrorism as an asset
Pak Fauj
mullahs
arms race

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

terrorism as an asset
Pak Fauj
mullahs
arms race

army?????????? so you mean that pakistan should be like somalia .lol lool how much indians hate arms of pakistan

As I said, the media (Pakistani & international) have no moral integrity for reporting the sensationalized news they do. They do whatever sells, & clearly bashing Pakistan sells. Secondly, I wasn't talking about the Indian lobby in the media, I was talking about the general overseas Indian population who on their individual levels do nothing but malign Pakistanis, when they should act like elder brothers. If you understand what I'm saying, there isn't one specific reason as to why Pakistan/Pakistani people suffer a bad image because of a number of reasons, all of the ones mentioned in the polls to a extent.

Indians wouldn't go out of their way to malign Pakistan's image. I think they have better things to do. I don't think an overseas Indian's opinion significantly changes anything. Indians get along pretty well with Pakistanis over seas. That is from my experience. Were the Indians hostile to you?

People who lack real knowledge of the situation in Pakistan, & depend on hearsay & biased media. This includes some "domestic"/local Pakistanis, some overseas Pakistanis & other nationalities (especially overseas Indians). Overseas Indians should act like Pakistan's older brother in trying to promote a good picture of Pakistan & Pakistanis, yet they are the ones most guilty of maligning Pakistanis & feeding lies about them. They are 7 times the population of Pakistan, so obviously they have a louder & bigger say than Pakistanis do. The Indian lobby is quite strong here in America. The Western media serves its own interests stirring up lies about Pakistan. So really, its a combination of many factors. Probably includes every one of the factors mentioned in the poll to an extent.

could you please elaborate n what will the indians gain by promoting Panistan's image?

Back
Top Bottom