Votes: 18 31.0%
  • Overseas Pakistanis

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Our Enemies

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Local Pakistanis

Votes: 35 60.3%

• Total voters
simply arabs are cause for our bad images just because they are weak and we are suffering everything due to their weakness ...... admin please add one more check box in poll of ARABs....................
i used to thought Arabs were ur closest ally and u were about to gift Arab's Prince nuclear missile on his birthday.:rofl:

I don't see your favourite Mullahs/extremists/terrorists on the list.

They are the only ones responsible for our bad image.
Agree with you 100%! :tup: This aspect must also be included in the poll!

Surely media.
The media is controlled by jews, free masons.
No wonder 50% of shares of JEW TV are bought by India.
Again a nonsensical post! You mean YOUR media is controlled by Jews and Freemasons too?

TBH, its mostly the people. The geopolitical area we reside in doesn't make things easier and obviously enemies will always find something to use against us.

People are the same generally around the world, only differentiated by there race, culture and religion.

And most people are generally not bad as long as they get what they want which is usually; jobs, money and freedom. So whats wrong with Pakistanis?

At this moment in time I think our leadership is letting us down aswell as our intellectuals, honesty is often brushed aside and the popular opinion is put forward as the right one.

Religion is a force of good, but as with most things it must be taken with moderation. Pakistanis although we aren't very religious physically we have this air about us that can't take no criticism or "different" interpretations on our religion. "This is the right way and your wrong, you can take your logic and shove it up ur ***)" I'm sure some of you must understand where im coming from.

Just look at the blasphemy laws, I had a debate with an uncle of mine and he said he would have done the same thing as the guard, I said then what's the law for? He said it don't matter, the laws gone already and Islamically it would be correct(even if the country was stable).

He was quite worked up about this, then he denied the OBL thing even though ayman said he's dead he wouldn't see sense. And he was quite upset but at the same time oblivious to the realities.

His words after the OBL attack "No one can attack Pakistan", which was quite amusing as they just had and still do without any retaliation from the Pak Military.

So the poverty, corruption, crime can all be ignored and conveniently put aside but when a terrorist gets killed by an outsider we can beat our chests about it as if jews and the USA/India are the core of all our problems.

Islam really isn't a barrier deep down but our mullah's and society have made it a barrier in our mind.

The worst thing is if we actually practised the basics of Islam we wouldn't have half the problems we have right now.

Right now I see us as greedy, paranoid and selfish.

I think we are a creative liberal people deep down, not the violent jihadi barbarians people make us out to be.

At this moment in time the nation is threatened and it's existence is at stake so unity is a very important thing, this is where our deen helps us so much and might just save us.

But we must change our mentality first before it's too late.

Simply it's Pakistani's themselves todays Pakistan and Jinnah Pakistan is certainly something different Jinnah Pakistan is Bangladesh, however what has become of Pakistan ? the radicalization of Pakistani society, some solutions would be to launch an Operation Searchlight within Pakistan.

Its Zardari.. we might as well stamp CIA on his head..

No the Problem is Pakistani's themselves you need to De Radicalize your Society, you can still be conservative devout muslims however you must bring yourself up to 21st century standards. Some Operations may include Operation Searchlight or Building Concentration Camps to Put Extremists in.

No the Problem is Pakistani's themselves you need to De Radicalize your Society, you can still be conservative devout muslims however you must bring yourself up to 21st century standards. Some Operations may include Operation Searchlight or Building Concentration Camps to Put Extremists in.

i think its tme for you to say goodbye, i have reported your posts idiot

I think our corrupt elite is responsible for bad name, they moved illegal money in foreign banks. And distributing passport without checking person background . Thousands of Afghans abused Paksitani passport. Well, this is the magic of extremely corrupt staff of passport and NADRA office.

Back
Top Bottom