What's new

WHO'S KASHMIR HAPPY?

Yes nuke us.
You will not be able to see even what happened to you and only kingdom of Hinduvata on earth.
Your eyes will only open in hell, never to close again. 😬

T

May be the case is other way around.

T

May be the case is other way around.

The qualities you described above I was 100 percent sure you were talking about India and her army but then I realized you got desperate and were accusing Pakistan.
I am talking about Kabali forces that unleashed terror on Hindu and Sikh population of Kashmir. Indian army did not enter the picture until Maharaja asked for our help. Our army was airlifted after Hari singh signed the instrument of accession to India. We drove them out and secured the Srinagar valley.

Pakistan doesn’t have the nuclear deterrence , it’s a myth , it’s not possible for Pakistan to maintain an effective nuclear deterrence against a country like India which spends billions of dollars on air defense systems and day by day Indian air defense system is getting stronger and stronger with increasing size of their defense budget and budget for research and development
No wonder you are named Chandra Mauriya. Only an indian chandra mauriya can come up with such visionary post.

I am talking about Kabali forces that unleashed terror on Hindu and Sikh population of Kashmir. Indian army did not enter the picture until Maharaja asked for our help. Our army was airlifted after Hari singh signed the instrument of accession to India. We drove them out and secured the Srinagar valley.
Why massacred thousands of Muslims in Jummu first? It was Maharaja Hari Singh who initiated this. And qhat Qabaili's forces did not do even a fraction of what paramilitaries of Hari sigh did. If you want to dig past then dig it fully.

But Pakistan doesn’t have nukes that’s my point , and it’s not as simple as you think nuclear warheads need a reliable delivery system which has to evade the air defense system of India.
Indians know that Pakistan doesn’t have nukes that’s the reason why they bombed balakot , Americas won’t bomb North Korea because they know North Korea has nukes so is not the case with Pakistan
Oh God....more pearls of wisdom from chandra muriya. I"ve started to like this guy.:rofl: Only india is capable of producing such gems.

No wonder you are named Chandra Mauriya. Only an indian chandra mauriya can come up with such visionary post.
This Pajeet is extremely delusional. Like a robot running on batteries charged with electricity from cow dung power plant.

This Pajeet is extremely delusional. Like a robot running on batteries charged with electricity from cow dung power plant.
I Couldn't help myself laughing after going through his post. :omghaha:

Last edited:
Talk to people in AJK and if you have GUTS AND BALLS TAKE PUBLIC OPINION.

On whose side they want to go.

Why are you afraid of letting people OF AJK to go Live.

Because it will disclose your ILL DOMINANCE OVER AJK.
You retarded Hindujeet he is literally from AJK himself

This is why you need to lay off the Godi media and cow piss, you're deteriorating your own brain with your own propaganda

Subhuman pajeet filth

Gilgit baltistan people have no plans to live with kashmiris

Does it matter what you say or Pakistan's ministers say?

You people always talk about UN... So pls find the evidence from the UN website

1678784024388.png

https://digitallibrary.un.org/record/1305528?ln=en

You are free to deny it, but actually, it does not matter at all because it does not change the facts. Pakistan demands voting in Jammu and Kashmir, which also means including GB as per the UN resolution. But again, it will never happen because China also shares the part of J&K as per the UN.

Even Ladakh and Jammu, do not want to live with Kashmiris. They are happy to be separated in the present day.

Last edited:

😂😂😂😂😂

It's Pakistan, you 🤡

Kashmiri want to go with Pakistan
Then you have a minority who have dreams of complete independence but they are drastically outnumbered

Why the hell would a Kashmiri Muslim population go with a communal shithole like India that daily is now embroiled in communal hate

Indians are planning genocide against each other across India and you think anyone else wants to join that shitstorm?

han ji, kere alake ne yo? posri nya asa azad kashmir wich reney ya. thusa mayadde kedda acho par, thusa ni bebe ni vi gand marsa puddi nya.

😂😂😂😂😂

It's Pakistan, you 🤡

Kashmiri want to go with Pakistan
Then you have a minority who have dreams of complete independence but they are drastically outnumbered

Why the hell would a Kashmiri Muslim population go with a communal shithole like India that daily is now embroiled in communal hate

Indians are planning genocide against each other across India and you think anyone else wants to join that shitstorm?
The retard probably doesn't realise that a massive chunk of people on this site are probably from the areas he's talking about himself 😂😂😂

Way too much fucking Godi media and the funny thing is the propaganda is only making Indians themselves delusional

AJK and GB people listening to them and wondering wtf is wrong with the jeets 😂

The retard probably doesn't realise that a massive chunk of people on this site are probably from the areas he's talking about himself 😂😂😂

Way too much fucking Godi media and the funny thing is the propaganda is only making Indians themselves delusional

AJK and GB people listening to them and wondering wtf is wrong with the jeets 😂

This is why I included some local culture to provide authenticity to my claims.

They’ brought over masses of arms from the Second World War. Entire regiments could stuff their pockets with whatever they could carry and return home. The looks on the Dogra faces were priceless when they saw a better trained, battle hardened and well equipped force suddenly in front of their faces.
The rest, yes Pashtun tribesmen did come but at a later stage by which time the AJK region was free from Dogra and Indian troops. The Pakistani army came a good deal later.
Of course sadly many innocents were killed as well.
By some accounts I read, Dogra had only few hundred stationed in Muzaffarabad. They were outnumbered and outgunned by these tribesmen and most likely all killed. But these Kabali forces resorted to loot, kill and burn hindu, Sikh homes of Kashmir. The hindus were in good numbers upto 35% before 1947. If you include other areas then their was Muslim majority. There were more temples and gurudhwaras than masjids in Muzaffarabad according to locals. After the exodus of minorities from these areas, it has become predominantly Muslim majority now. So, even asking for their opinion about whom they would join is travesty of justice in my opinion. Best solution is to have soft borders and movement of people and trade should take place for their betterment.

Back
Top Bottom