What's new

WHO'S KASHMIR HAPPY?

First learn to write properly.
No spelling mistakes allowed.

Gan

Gan

Gand me dum he to Ek Nuke dal ke dekh.
Pata chalega kiski Phati he and kiski gand me Chhatri ghus gayi he.
it is not your dad modi bjp forum, this is pak forum. understood pajeet.

absolutely not. we dont want anymore land. our goal is to transform our country into 1st world country. we are ok with al current boders as international borders (IB). in my entire life, i never came across a single person who wanted more land (i.e Pakistan administerted Kashmir, and GB)

you say we, but you dont represent same view as every pajeet. Some pajeet dream about taking all kashmir and marrying gori kashmiri girl.

India was humiliated during this period,, you got hit back hard the very next day, had a jet fighter shot down, POW captured and in panic India shot down its own helicopter

Nuclear deterrence isn't used against small incidents

No one launches nuclear missiles killing millions because one soldier gets shot or something
Just see the mental level of this Pajeet.
All the time he was uttering bullshit that Pakistan does not have nuclear weapons and I why wondering why he is acting like a Neanderthal.
Just now I realized that he meant after failed balakot strikes from IAF why PAF just shot only 2 jets, a heli, made a few bombings on Indian positions, and beat Abhi-none-done's ***.
His entire logic is as that day Pakistan refrained from nu-king India so it means Pakistan does not have nu-kes. And yet these Pajeets beleive Pakistanis are brainwashed.

India was humiliated during this period,, you got hit back hard the very next day, had a jet fighter shot down, POW captured and in panic India shot down its own helicopter

Nuclear deterrence isn't used against small incidents

No one launches nuclear missiles killing millions because one soldier gets shot or something
It’s a Pakistani claim that no one was killed in Jabbatop and it’s as valid as the claim of downing an Indian su30mki
Dogfight happened in Pakistani side of Kashmir and both the aircrafts fell in Pakistani side of Kashmir so why is Pakistan hiding the wreckage of 2nd aircrafts And the identity of pilots?

it is not your dad modi bjp forum, this is pak forum. understood pajeet.

you say we, but you dont represent same view as every pajeet. Some pajeet dream about taking all kashmir and marrying gori kashmiri girl.
They are also ready to give their own daughters to 6 feet tall fair-colored Kashmiri men so that at least they have some good-looking grandchildren. :rofl: :rofl:

It’s a Pakistani claim that no one was killed in Jabbatop and it’s as valid as the claim of downing an Indian su30mki
Dogfight happened in Pakistani side of Kashmir and both the aircrafts fell in Pakistani side of Kashmir so why is Pakistan hiding the wreckage of 2nd aircrafts And the identity of pilots?
Kashmiris from Indian Illegally Occupied Kashmir told the whole story (it was on an Indian media channel and links posted here multiple times) of how one Indian jet was also downed on their side. Plus your media also confirmed one SU30 mki was downed. Last but not least is that AMRAAM-120c piece which you guys took out of wreckage from SU30 mki and requested papa USA to take action against Pakistan that PAF has burned *** of you SU30 Mki.

They are also ready to give their own daughters to 6 feet tall fair-colored Kashmiri men so that at least they have some good-looking grandchildren. :rofl: :rofl:

Kashmiris from Indian Illegally Occupied Kashmir told the whole story (it was on an Indian media channel and links posted here multiple times) of how one Indian jet was also downed on their side. Plus your media also confirmed one SU30 mki was downed. Last but not least is that AMRAAM-120c piece which you guys took out of wreckage from SU30 mki and requested papa USA to take action against Pakistan that PAF has burned *** of you SU30 Mki.
What media says is irrelevant
Indian airforce officially confirmed that one Indian Mig21 bison and and one Pakistani F16 was downed that day
they also said that the other two pilots were probably from the Pakistani F16 which was downed by Indian Mig21 Bison piloted by wing commander Abhinandan Varthman
On the other hand Pakistan airforce has still not been able to answer about the identity of 2nd pilot who died in CMH Rawalpindi as accepted by DG ISPR Asif Ghafoor himself over and over again in his official PC and also in TV interviews long after the end of fog of war

kashmiri will kill himself rather than fcuk hairy indian yeti.

Indian airforce officially confirmed that one Indian Mig21 bison and and one Pakistani F16 was downed that day
they also said that the other two pilots were probably from the Pakistani F16 which was downed by Indian Mig21 Bison piloted by wing commander Abhinandan Varthman
On the other hand Pakistan airforce has still not been able to answer about the identity of 2nd pilot who died in CMH Rawalpindi as accepted by DG ISPR Asif Ghafoor himself over and over again in his official PC and also in TV interviews long after the end of fog of war
Hahahaha. This guy is so funny.
Yes yes, a Su 30mki was not shot day. Your media and Kashmiri people were lying.
Also, the 2 SU30mki pilots died that day actually died in a car crash.
Also till last year, Endian Air Force lost only 11 SUmki but they order 12 for replacements. One extra was just to play around.

Hahahaha. This guy is so funny.
Yes yes, a Su 30mki was not shot day. Your media and Kashmiri people were lying.
Also, the 2 SU30mki pilots died that day actually died in a car crash.
Also till last year, Endian Air Force lost only 11 SUmki but they order 12 for replacements. One extra was just to play around.
You didn’t answer my question
I have seen interview of DG ISPR Asif Ghafoor with PJ Mir long after the fog of war was over he categorically states that two Indian pilots were captured one died in CMH Rawalpindi and another one (Abhinandan Varthman) was handed over to India i think most of us have watched that video
I am not qouting anything from Pakistani media but official statements made by DG ISPR Asif Ghafoor he has still not retracted back his statement made in his interview with PJ Mir

You didn’t answer my question
I have seen interview of DG ISPR Asif Ghafoor with PJ Mir long after the fog of war was over he categorically states that two Indian pilots were captured one died in CMH Rawalpindi and another one (Abhinandan Varthman) was handed over to India i think most of us have watched that video
I am not qouting anything from Pakistani media but official statements made by DG ISPR Asif Ghafoor he has still not retracted back his statement made in his interview with PJ Mir
No need to answer that question Asif Ghafoor already gave a very detailed answer and a video of the same is available everywhere. I do not feel bound to repeat his words just for your sake. It was a very simple communication glitch about just one pilot.
The other two pilots with their SU30mki reached Indian Illegally occupied side of Kashmir and crashed short of the runway and both were killed. India media channels soon after started airing news of SU3omki shot down by PAF and a lot of Kashmiri people were a witness for same.

No need to answer that question Asif Ghafoor already gave a very detailed answer and a video of the same is available everywhere. I do not feel bound to repeat his words just for your sake. It was a very simple communication glitch about just one pilot.
The other two pilots with their SU30mki reached Indian Illegally occupied side of Kashmir and crashed short of the runway and both were killed. India media channels soon after started airing news of SU3omki shot down by PAF and a lot of Kashmiri people were a witness for same.
He reverted back to his original statement that one pilot died in CMH Rawalpindi and another one was handed over to India he still maintains that statement
I can share several videos of Pakistani media reporting from Pakistani side of Kashmir all of them without any single exception said that atleast 2 pilots have been captured right in the front of their eyes , People there said the same

all of the areas Pakistan controls were not taken over but joined in after successful local rebellions in AJK and Gilgit, Baltistan - they are anything but occupied territories as they fought war to join Pakistan
India on the other hand moved in troops to defend an unpopular Monarch turning it into an occupation

han ji, kere alake ne yo? posri nya asa azad kashmir wich reney ya. thusa mayadde kedda acho par, thusa ni bebe ni vi gand marsa puddi nya.
Pahari Punjabi is OP 🤣🤣

By some accounts I read, Dogra had only few hundred stationed in Muzaffarabad. They were outnumbered and outgunned by these tribesmen and most likely all killed. But these Kabali forces resorted to loot, kill and burn hindu, Sikh homes of Kashmir. The hindus were in good numbers upto 35% before 1947. If you include other areas then their was Muslim majority. There were more temples and gurudhwaras than masjids in Muzaffarabad according to locals. After the exodus of minorities from these areas, it has become predominantly Muslim majority now. So, even asking for their opinion about whom they would join is travesty of justice in my opinion. Best solution is to have soft borders and movement of people and trade should take place for their betterment.
Screenshot_20230314-145122.png

According to the last census of 1931 this was the demographic of Kashmir and it's districts Hindus were only a Majority in Kathua, Udhampur and Jammu rest of Kashmir was Muslim. How do you explain that Godi head.

Back
Top Bottom