What's new

WHO'S KASHMIR HAPPY?

Kashmiris rule this country Called Pakistan.

Who is nawaz sharif ashahbaz sharif..folks from srinagar

Lol who told you GB people would want to live with kashmiris in their new khodmukhtar state???
Nawaz sharif is a Punjaban that mirpuriya is not a Kashmiri

But I have a full desire to cure you. :woot: . Mark my words... each and every pajeet will be cured.
Pajeet is a punjabi word just like manjeet , herpreet , manmeet , gurapreet etc and it’s used for both Indians and Pakistanis

Why massacred thousands of Muslims in Jummu first? It was Maharaja Hari Singh who initiated this. And qhat Qabaili's forces did not do even a fraction of what paramilitaries of Hari sigh did. If you want to dig past then dig it fully.
There were all kinds of rumors floating around during partition, igniting all kinds of passions for revenge and reprisals. It happened on both sides.
Maharaja would not have joined India, if had full control of his frontier region of his kingdom.

Kashmir has no chance of becoming a separate country - why would India Pakistan give up territory they already have?

Next, even if a survey is held why would anybody vote to be in Pakistan, seeing what Pakistan has become? The handful that may so vote should be ruled crazy and ineligible on grounds of insanity.

Which means the vote will be won by India.

Since we know that, Pakistan should just bow to the inevitable and vacate the parts of Kashmir they occupy.

Problem solved

Kashmir has no chance of becoming a separate country - why would India Pakistan give up territory they already have?

Next, even if a survey is held why would anybody vote to be in Pakistan, seeing what Pakistan has become? The handful that may so vote should be ruled crazy and ineligible on grounds of insanity.

Since we know that, Pakistan should just bow to the inevitable and vacate the parts of Kashmir they occupy.

Problem solved
Whatever happens to Pakistan (politically, and financially) is still better than joining India and living under constant oppression and fear of life.
Treatment of Indian Muslims and other minorities is a good example for Kashmiris if they are given free will (which of course will never happen).
Moreover, most Kashmiris will vote for a free and independent state rather than joining India or Pakistan.

Another delusional talk without having any knowledge.

Whatever happens to Pakistan (politically, and financially) is still better than joining India and living under constant oppression and fear of life.
Treatment of Indian Muslims and other minorities is a good example for Kashmiris if they are given free will (which of course will never happen).
Moreover, most Kashmiris will vote for a free and independent state rather than joining India or Pakistan.
That is just your slave mentality and ignorance about India talking.

But I have a full desire to cure you. :woot: . Mark my words... each and every pajeet will be cured.
Tell us common people who don't know what actually happens there.

Does Pakistan army or other Pakistan authorities fight with militants who are fighting Indian rule?

Answer to the point. Don't go off on a tangent.

@lastofthepatriots

Pajeet is a punjabi word just like manjeet , herpreet , manmeet , gurapreet etc and it’s used for both Indians and Pakistanis
You could be right but now pajeet acts like a bad/troll word (will not say an abusive word as Pajeets literally does not have a sense for that also).
I will make it a little easy for you to understand.
I live and work here in UAE and believe me most of Indians (especially from the South) when asked from where they belong, feel shy and a little embarrassed to tell that they are ''Indians''.
12 years I am here and I have noticed it many many times.
Kerala people go even further and will say ''we are from Kerala''. Like it is the United States of Kerala. :p: . Only after multiple asking they will tell you that they are ''Indians''. Maybe it is because they are usually well educated and much better mannered than the rest of the Indians and do not want them to associate with the rest of India. :rofl:
Why do they feel shy? Certainly, India has not earned any good name outside. So you can also troll an Indian by just saying him ''Indian''. :woot:

Oh God....more pearls of wisdom from chandra muriya. I"ve started to like this guy.:rofl: Only india is capable of producing such gems.
Lol India bifurcated Pakistan , annexed Kashmir (which happens to be the jugular vein of Pakistan) and Pakistan has done nothing except for giving fake nuclear threats
The balakot air strikes has proved that Pakistan doesn’t have nuclear deterrence against India

Lol India bifurcated Pakistan , annexed Kashmir (which happens to be the jugular vein of Pakistan) and Pakistan has done nothing except for giving fake nuclear threats
The balakot air strikes has proved that Pakistan doesn’t have nuclear deterrence against India
Anything that happened till 1949 or 1950 doesn't count. The South Asian countries were newly independent. They were under the influence of the departing ex-colonizers. Many agents of foreign countries held crucial positions in the newly established governments. Early policies, decisions and actions attributed to the newly born nations were actually dictated by British or Soviets.

You could be right but now pajeet acts like a bad/troll word (will not say an abusive word as Pajeets literally does not have a sense for that also).
I will make it a little easy for you to understand.
I live and work here in UAE and believe me most of Indians (especially from the South) when asked from where they belong, feel shy and a little embarrassed to tell that they are ''Indians''.
12 years I am here and I have noticed it many many times.
Kerala people go even further and will say ''we are from Kerala''. Like it is the United States of Kerala. :p: . Only after multiple asking they will tell you that they are ''Indians''. Maybe it is because they are usually well educated and much better mannered than the rest of the Indians and do not want them to associate with the rest of India. :rofl:
Why do they feel shy? Certainly, India has not earned any good name outside. So you can also troll an Indian by just saying him ''Indian''. :woot:
What about p@ki ? Would a Pakistani like being called a p@ki ?

India was humiliated during this period,, you got hit back hard the very next day, had a jet fighter shot down, POW captured and in panic India shot down its own helicopter

Nuclear deterrence isn't used against small incidents

No one launches nuclear missiles killing millions because one soldier gets shot or something

Kashmiris rule this country Called Pakistan.

Who is nawaz sharif ashahbaz sharif..folks from srinagar
Same is more true for India where Kashmiri pandit Nehru famiy ruled India for major part since independence.

Indian propaganda has failed to such an extent that the only people actually falling for it are Indian themselves.

Literally cow dung for brains. I don't think Pajeets understand the concept of freedom so they project their slave mentality on others.

Go ask the Afghans who fought against the Americans despite receiving billions in aid in every aspect. Freedom is priceless. People of your calibre cannot understand this.

Problem solved

India is lower then Pakistan on multiple indexes including the hunger index

Not everything is about money genius it's about FREEDOM, INDEPENDENCE

look at Indias Republic day,, float after float about weird Hindu shit and temples

No representation whatsoever for Indian Muslims their culture, history or background, or for Sikhs or Christians

Independence and freedom is everything

What's happening in India proves Jinnah was a genius and right all along

Even Indian Muslims are now openly saying, if you call for a Hindu Rashtra then you are also calling for a Muslim state and Khalistan

Partition was right in. 1947 it's right in 2023

There needs to be separation of people inside India, the hate is too much and it starts with freedom for Kashmir

India was humiliated during this period,, you got hit back hard the very next day, had a jet fighter shot down, POW captured and in panic India shot down its own helicopter

Nuclear deterrence isn't used against small incidents

No one launches nuclear missiles killing millions because one soldier gets shot or something
2 jets were shot down.
One Mig21 & and one Su30 mki

What about p@ki ? Would a Pakistani like being called a p@ki ?
Yes. A Pakistani will be proudly called Pakistani.... you Indian.
I am a proud Kashmiri and I proudly belong to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom