What's new

WHO'S KASHMIR HAPPY?

Indian propaganda has failed to such an extent that the only people actually falling for it are Indian themselves.

Literally cow dung for brains. I don't think Pajeets understand the concept of freedom so they project their slave mentality on others.

Go ask the Afghans who fought against the Americans despite receiving billions in aid in every aspect. Freedom is priceless. People of your calibre cannot understand this.
nice speech but completely wrong. no ra ra ra, just bla bla bla
BTW nobody else but ONLY Indians need to understand and approve. You guys have no role or vote.

BTW nobody else but ONLY Indians need to understand and approve. You guys have no role or vote.
Yes, same as only Kashmiris who have to approve anything they want... freedom or take sides. There is no space for any Indians in Kashmir matters.

India is lower then Pakistan on multiple indexes including the hunger index

Not everything is about money genius it's about FREEDOM, INDEPENDENCE

look at Indias Republic day,, float after float about weird Hindu shit and temples

No representation whatsoever for Indian Muslims their culture, history or background, or for Sikhs or Christians

Independence and freedom is everything

What's happening in India proves Jinnah was a genius and right all along

Even Indian Muslims are now openly saying, if you call for a Hindu Rashtra then you are also calling for a Muslim state and Khalistan

Partition was right in. 1947 it's right in 2023

There needs to be separation of people inside India, the hate is too much and it starts with freedom for Kashmir
is that what you tell yourself? Guess you have to cope with continuous failure somehow.
But don't be too forlon, it is not just you...many many like you handicapped from birth in someways, brought up wrong someways, or degrees of combinations therefore. Pray, may be something will change for you

Yes, same as only Kashmiris who have to approve anything they want... freedom or take sides. There is no space for any Indians in Kashmir matters.
Kashmir is just a state in India and Kashmiris Indians. So it is the same thing.
May be I can be more specific - Pakistanis buzz off.

Last edited:
Average Pajeet response after spewing verbal diarrhoea

look at Indias Republic day,, float after float about weird Hindu shit and temples

No representation whatsoever for Indian Muslims their culture, history or background, or for Sikhs or Christians
tableaux_bihar.jpg

Opindia-Images-2021-01-25T090849.652.jpg

02_01_2020-jammu_kashmir_pic_19898393.jpg

Where are your Bhagwans which you throw in gutters and muddy rivers the very next day?
Immerse in rivers and the sea, hindi me its called visarjan.. of Ganesh Ji.

some years ago there was a ruling banning all toxic and polluting material/paint etc.. they just dissolve away without harming the environment or marine or river ecosystems anymore.

---------

oh, and there's plenty of temple and other bhagwan ji floats on republic day too.

One of our servants was Gupta and another was Mauriya. Both were very hard-working.

But Pakistanis don't cry on this issue... indians keep doing.
Pakistanis are crying for last 800 years you were the ones who sold their woman in mughal harems of Lahore and that’s the reason why 99% Pakistan is Muslim and you shamelessly claim Mongolian ancestry
No Pakistani ever had the courage to pick up arms and fight against invading forces of turks , Arabs , Persians or Afghans it were the empires from rest of India who came to Pakistan and resisted the foreign invasion

Pakistanis are crying for 800 years :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Do I need to tell you for hundreds of years Muslim rulers kept thousands of your _________ in their harams.
Muslim rule was primarily over Pakistan and that’s the reason why your coward ancestors accepted islam instead of fighting against Muslim invaders you surrendered your woman to them , read the history of Islamic invasion of Punjab and Sindh (Present day Pakistan)

Muslim rule was primarily over Pakistan and that’s the reason why your coward ancestors accepted islam instead of fighting against Muslim invaders you surrendered your woman to them , read the history of Islamic invasion of Punjab and Sindh (Present day Pakistan)
haha. From where you leaned your history lessons? Living on mars?
My ancestors did the most right thing and I am proud and eternally thankful to them that they saved their future generations from being idol worshippers and most delusional people on earth.
The fact is you want or not, Islam is spreading fast..... very fast .... and spreading peacefully. Those who will surrender peacefully will get no harm .... and those who act like you will be erased with time, peacefully or forcefully. Your time is limited. Turn to one and only almighty God.

Float after float of weird Hindu shit,, nothing to represent Indian Muslims, history, culture or the Sikhs or Christians

Don't argue with me it's wasting both our times, look at the toxic hate amongst Indians

Honestly I hate hindus and Indians but other Indians hate each other as much as I hate them

😂😂😂😂 Islam is far far superior,, are we supposed to worship monkeys and animals and freaky idol's because you people are dum enough to worship them

We dumped Hinduism, it was worthless for us

Float after float of weird Hindu shit,, nothing to represent Indian Muslims, history, culture or the Sikhs or Christians

Don't argue with me it's wasting both our times, look at the toxic hate amongst Indians

Honestly I hate hindus and Indians but other Indians hate each other as much as I hate them

😂😂😂😂 Islam is far far superior,, are we supposed to worship monkeys and animals and freaky idol's because you people are dum enough to worship them

Exactly.... hate among Indians especially hindus for themselves is more than any hate they show for the rest of the world. They are just a bunch of _________________.

Repeated flaming

Your ancestors accepted islam out of greed , fear and cowardice and that’s the reason why Muslim world doesn’t accept you as Muslims

Back
Top Bottom