What's new

WHO'S KASHMIR HAPPY?

Yaar Hinduism is shit, we/I find nothing of any worth in Hinduism, it's crazy pagan nonsense beneath a human being

We dumped it, we have no soft spot for it whatsoever

We find Islam a worldwide faith for all humanity as far more superior

So why this constant bitchiness from Hindus, why can't you get over the fact that we want nothing to do with Hinduism and find it repulsive
You guys are convertees neither the hindu nor the Muslims did you ever see an Arab , turk or persian Muslim insulting hinduism or for that matter any religion ?
As i have said earlier inferiority complex of being a converted Muslim and 800 years of slavery has made you more radical a converted Muslim will always try act more Muslim

You guys are convertees neither the hindu nor the Muslims did you ever see an Arab , turk or persian Muslim insulting hinduism or for that matter any religion ?
As i have said earlier inferiority complex of being a converted Muslim and 800 years of slavery has made you more radical a converted Muslim will always try act more Muslim

They don't know you like we do, we hate Hindus so much because we have a better understanding of them

The Arabs were pagans, Iranians fire worshippers, Turks were some sort of sky worshippers, our people were idol worshippers

All our different people's have been Muslim for the best part of a thousand years now

Somehow you think, we will go back to monkey worship because we live in the same general locality as Hindus whom.we hate😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That some real stupidity on Hindus part

They don't know you like we do, we hate Hindus so much because we have a better understanding of them

The Arabs were pagans, Iranians fire worshippers, Turks were some sort of sky worshippers, our people were idol worshippers

All our different people's have been Muslim for the best part of a thousand years now

Somehow you think, we will go back to monkey worship because we live in the same general locality as Hindus whom.we hate😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That some real stupidity on Hindus part
There is a huge difference between you Daalkhor Kaliyas and Arabs , Turks etc , they weren’t conquered , humiliated and forced to accept islam like your ancestors , being a convertee you have sheer inferiority complex which they don’t

Last edited:
What is unique about Islam. Any new theory or discovery or philosophy which was not earlier available? Why no freedom to quit it of not to taste? Why trying to convert others ? As a Hindu, I feel really sorry for you folks. Islam is like being forced to dress in one black suit rest of the life. It's a sad religion. It peddles fears ....it promises things Post life which nobody has seen. ...and things like 72 hoor ( cunts)...wine etc ...which is forbidden in earth is pure silly marketing stupid people. It's very basic. It's like windows 1 at a period when windows 200 is being used by others. Funny thing us, you guys abuse other religion day and night...to glorify windows 1....
Another Pajeet back after his previous profile was banned.
Low-life creatures are never ashamed to show their faces again on Pakistani forums.
No need to feel sorry for Muslims. Feel sorry for just your own stupid thinking.
The very first human on this earth (Adam) was a Muslim and not an idol worshiper nor was any of his children. Only later did some of mankind get estranged (like your forefathers).
We are trying to save you but you refuse to use your brain (if there was any left now).
And I will warn you if you try to insult Islam on this forum again. Go back to the abyss.

There is a huge difference between you Daalkhor Kaliyas and Arabs , Turks etc , they weren’t conquered , humiliated and forced to accept islam like your ancestors , being a convertee you have sheer inferiority complex which they don’t
That's how a pajeet talks without brains.
I can clearly see you have a ''inferiority complex''. No need to be ashamed of it. Most of Pajeets have the same issue.
I will say again. You still have time. Use your brain and accept Islam. We will give accept you as equal.

Another Pajeet back after his previous profile was banned.
Low-life creatures are never ashamed to show their faces again on Pakistani forums.
No need to feel sorry for Muslims. Feel sorry for just your own stupid thinking.
The very first human on this earth (Adam) was a Muslim and not an idol worshiper nor was any of his children. Only later did some of mankind get estranged (like your forefathers).
We are trying to save you but you refuse to use your brain (if there was any left now).
And I will warn you if you try to insult Islam on this forum again. Go back to the abyss.

That's how a pajeet talks without brains.
I can clearly see you have a ''inferiority complex''. No need to be ashamed of it. Most of Pajeets have the same issue.
I will say again. You still have time. Use your brain and accept Islam. We will give accept you as equal.
First ask equality from your Arab Masters , they should atleast stop calling you Hindi Meskeen , Rafiq , Ya Abdi etc
Muslims of Indian subcontinent has the status of Pasmanda race in the Muslim world

The will of God, Way of Life, Guidance for humanity is in every religion. ...before Islam. Hinduism allows everything...including wirshiping nature and idol worship.... idol worship is like idol worship in Islam. Yes...Your Makkah Madina is also a form of idol worship. Hiduism have multiple ways to attain enlightment...salvation and using idol to comcentrate ( for ease) is just one of the way. You can be a non beliver, you can pray to the universal undefined God / energy . You have so many ways. It is therefore rich and so loved. Hibduism is not taught like Islam in some Madrasa. There is no process of adminstrating formal knowledge and so major population of Hindus it is just way of life. You guys are like frogs in a well. Man, why do you take religion so seriously. Live the life given by God and spread love and joy. Enjoy what you can enjoy and suffer what fruits of past / present Karma makes you suffer...dont take religion so seriously...( this is for all humanity) and kill in the name of religion.
You don't know even a single point about Islam and keep uttering cow dung from your mouth.
Use some common sense (only possible if you stop sniffing cow feces).
You talk about Hinduism and madrasa and yet do not even know about your own religion and its beliefs.
Tell me how many ''Baggwans'' you have. How many millions?
Anything that crawls on earth and that shows in the sky is your bhagwan.
Tell me how many classes and castes you have ?
Even in this modern era of education and human rights, you are still divided in a hundred classes and we can see each class of Hindus hate other class of Hindus more than they hate Muslims.
Your widows were burst alive until very recently and are still treated as aliens in your society. The same goes to the lower classes of Hindus.
Minorities are not safe in your country, thanks to RSS ideology which is getting immensely popular day by day in your society. Rape is a cultural thing now for you.
You are talking like Hinduism is divine and a brand ambassador of rules, regulations, ways to live life, and human rights.
You need to pity on your delusional mind.

No, we do not feel good to Insult Hinduism.
Under normal circumstances is not even allowed in Islam, and even greatly discouraged under extreme conditions.
But you people force us. We only do it when you guys start doing it first by making abusive comments about Islam. We just show you the mirror.
And do not talk about Arabs. You have no idea about Arabs.
Talk to an arab like you talk to us and he will make you regret even more than we do. Arabs do not consider you even humans. They do not consider you people even worthy to talk about. :enjoy:

First ask equality from your Arab Masters , they should atleast stop calling you Hindi Meskeen , Rafiq , Ya Abdi etc
Muslims of Indian subcontinent has the status of Pasmanda race in the Muslim world
Another mouth piles from a pajeet who do not even know about the meanings of words like ''Rafiq'' and ''Ya abdi''.
Only a fraction of Arabs (ultra-rich/oil princes) consider other Muslims (especially from the subcontinent and Africa).
Islam does not teach such things. If a fraction of them do such things it is their mistake and haram in Islam.
And this trend happened when a lot of Indians and Pakistanis (yes both) went there to earn livelihood and instead of earning it the hard way kept begging.
This is more of a social issue rather than a religious one. Use your mind (oh sorry I aksed you something you never even have). :woot:

Islam is for all humanity,, Islam saved us from the jahilat of pagan idol worship

Our ancestors believe it or not worshipped animals , they bowed to stone penises and ugly freaky idols out of your nightmares

Islam and Muslims saved hundreds of millions of us and we gladly dumped Hinduism

It was the best decision EVER

Hinduism is simply beneath us, it is not worthy of human time or worship, it is a horrendous set of beliefs

We are just happy to be rid of that worthless Hindu shit, you should be happy for us that we were able to free ourselves and partition india

Yaar there is NO caste system in Islam,, Arabs are not brahmins that we have to give a fcuk about them or they hold some special place

In Islam the worth of a individual is in his faith in God and no one can change that

That's the problem you have, we know this as it's a Islamic basic

But to you, you think you can use some sort of hindutva Whatsapp reverse psychology into trying to con us to worship animals like some Hindu jahilat😂😂😂😂😂

If would be funny if you weren't so desperate

pakistani stance on Kashmir is dumb.
So an indian will tell us what it should be? I"d rather give more weight to a Kashmiri POV. Having lived there you should know better than me how they feel about your Indian stance.

On one side they don't recognize Indian administration in j&k that means they don't recognize Indian constitutional laws there. Then why problem with article 370 which you don't recognise in first place
Why should we recognise Indian constitution? You are not allowed to change status of a disputed territory as per Shimla Agreement. Honour your commitments to Kashmiri's & to Pakistan which you agreed is a party to Kashmir dispute as per Shimla agreement.
On one side they say Kashmiris should have a right for self determination, on the other side there is no space for jammu & Kashmir to be an independent state in pakistan's constitution , moreover they want to make Azad Kashmir their 5th province
AJ&K has it's own constitution. The talk of 5th province is dependant on outcome of plebescite & that too if Kashmiri's agreed.

How does it matter if its about a disputed territory or not
Amendment was in an Indian law
India can do whatever the hell it wants to do with its own constitution
India can go to hell if it likes to along with it's contitution. Just leave Kashmiris alone, is it too hard for you indians to understand?? Why give a legal reason to an illeagal occupation when Ksshmiri's don"t want to be part of your shining india.
I NEVER SAID I AM A KASHMIRI
BUT YES I HAVE LIVED IN SRINAGAR FOR SOME TIME AND STILL VISIT GULMARG , AVANTIPORA , PULWAMA , PEHELGAM AND SOPORE VERY FREQUENTLY
Since you are already there why don't you enlighten them with the benefits of being part of union territory and share your experience here. We might have a dumb policy but they must be fools to be resisting indian occupation for last 75 years in your eyes.

You pajeets might not understand this but there is no brahmins in Islam. Arabs and what they do or don't do doesn't matter for us

A converted Muslim from India can have his funeral in the holiest place for Muslims and no arab can stop that

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom