What's new

WHO'S KASHMIR HAPPY?

Yaar Hinduism is shit, we/I find nothing of any worth in Hinduism, it's crazy pagan nonsense beneath a human being

We dumped it, we have no soft spot for it whatsoever

We find Islam a worldwide faith for all humanity as far more superior

So why this constant bitchiness from Hindus, why can't you get over the fact that we want nothing to do with Hinduism and find it repulsive
Dude, we dont uncover your faith as we are taught to respect all religion. We keep quiet when you guys trash Hibdus / Hinduism as we have muslims as citizens and we are sensitive to their sensibilities. Our silence is interpreted differently by you guys....raised to hate Hinduism...coubtry created on the basis of religion...aka Bangladesh created basis language. Pakistanis indoctrinated to justfy their creation basis religion and Bangladesh basis language ...are two extreme lot.

Let me tell you, you guys know nothing about hinduism while we know everything about your shitty religion. Someday when you , if you, get to learn, you will be deeply embarassed. I hope for your good though.

bhai, aap maano ya naa mano

they (and I can only speak for some very few valley ones I know personally) have no desire to be part of Pak either

river water revenue se kama ke chalana chahtey hai woh :lol:

woh India ko ungal krte hain bas, with their waving your flag.. but brasstacks, they want nothing to do with Pk
Well its not about whether they want to become a part of pakistan or not. I was saying that extremist hindutva ideology is further isolating them from India. So next time when they will attack your forces dont blame us.

Avoid you for what ? But don't want to tax your brain or my time too much on your silliness.
2- gif yes.gif

hahahaha.
I always succeed to bring cat out of the box.
Pakistan has everything dear when it comes to nu-kes and nu-king India.
Do you know what needs most to use Nu-kes? It is courage and will.
Pakistan has both.
Do not get distracted by Pakistan's political and economic issues. They bring forth this will and desire even more :azn: Nu-kes will be use as a result of desperation. You must be even more careful.
You forget Zia's words, you forget Musharaf's actions and again you forget Imran Khan's words.
When it comes to nu-king India they are willing no matter if it is IK or PDM or whoever.
And yes it will happen, sometime in the future. It is written. India's atrocities will bring forth doom's day. :enjoy:
And you know what is the greatest problem of Pajeets? They always keep boasting about the money they spend on bla bla things. One nu-ke and everything is blown.
Even an ant can murder an elephant.
This guys thinking is what worries me on the other side. I’m sure top to bottom, many of them believe this, and are itching to test this theory out. A strong defense is needed. If it has to, Pakistan needs to put Maldives as targets too. I’m sure these guys are using the islands in the Indian Ocean to store nuclear armed missiles that can be launched against Pakistan if it came to a war.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom