What's new

Who will be victorious in Pakistan general election ?

Last option is PTI and N shaking hand and no other party alliance is required...

Highly unlikely scenario but possible is PTI winning 110 seats and N for 70

In this scenario if PTI made an alliance with PPP or any ruling party I would consider my vote was wasted

A question to you , Why congress don't want to ally with out of the power Mayawati than stormy Mulayam singh ?

Because Mayawati would corrodes the base of Congress of dalit votes.

Similer thing is about PTI and PML N ... They would never ever be ally with themselves because PTI would corrodes the bases of PML N i.e. rural punjab.

PML N would ally with MQM JUI or even PML Q. Remember there is no permanent friend or permanent enemy in Politics only interest matters.

This thread is primarily targeted toward Indian members who have seen many elections. By the experience of our elections , can we make an informed guess about result of Pakistan election ?

This Thread is not about whom you want to get win but about who will actually win .

Let us see who can make more correct prediction ? This will be clear after the results.

Let me start:

1. It is going to be a hung assembly i.e. no one is going to get absolute majority.

2. The largest party will be PML N due to their entrenched votes in rural Punjab and northern areas.

3. PTI would be second largest party due to strong presence in urban areas.

4. PPP is well entrenched party in Sindh. Due to their Benjir support programme , poor would tend to vote for PPP irrespective of their present performance.

My prediction is:

PML N ~110-120/342
PTI ~ 60-70/342
PPP ~ 50-60/342

What's your prediction and logic ?

PMLN

Rest of parties are just COLOURS & BUBBLES

People want change.
PPPP, PMLN have no value.
They contains corrupt and fake degree holders.
While!!
PTI: 80% NEVER came in the parliament, they are doctors, lawyers, professors etc. Also 35% candidates are youth in PTI.

corruption and fake degree are not 'the' problem of Pakistan masses or say any south Asian masses.

Our society is itself corrupt. Corruption is matter of envy not of shame. but things are changing and Imran is forebearer of change but for now 'Dilli door ast '.

PMLN

Rest of parties are just COLOURS & BUBBLES

Na to PMLN ko KP sy milni hai, na Sindh sy aor na hi balochistan k, sawaie shaid 1 seat mil jae.
Ab reh geya Punjab, 40,50 mil jai shaid. Baki punjab mein PPPP, PTI aor independent candidates ki hon gi. :laughcry::laughcry:

I were you , I would also vote for Imran Khan. Though our votes hardly matters.

You are taking PPP very lightly . PPP has votes which are drenched in the blood of Bhutto and Benjir Ok Benazir. Blood stains don't go so fast!

In punjab , votes would be split between PML N and PTI . Benefit will go to PPP. PPP may get some additional 10 seats out this vote split.

I vote for PTI.

but realistically:

PML-N will win majority seats. Yes that's right, the baldie naraz (who i thought was ineligible for a 3rd term) will win.

PTI turnout will be largest in its history. Most youth/nationalist votes i believe going to PTI. They will win the second largest seats. I think if IK secures 45-50 seats at least in national assebmly, he will become a formidable force

MQM is MQM....they'll always have their stranglehold over Karachi

no PPP people were blown to bits this year so the "sympthathy boo hoo" card that benazir won them 5 years ago wont work this time......Yeah former PM Gilani's son was kidnapped --- but for all we know that couldve been an inside job to win sympathy.

Gilani shows up on TV looking stressed and bogged down, but he says please vote. Forget about my son. Then Gilanis other son in Multan gets emotional angry in front of cameras and says opposite -- dont vote, my brother is gone - boycott vote

PPP is a joke. Everyone who served under this God damn party is a joke. Theyre corrupt feudal landlords. If the people of Sindh and parts of Balochistan have ANY sense (which im sure many do) -- they wont vote for PPP

PPP in Punjab has ZERO chance, never really did.

Fed. Admin. Northern Areas wouldve gone to APML-N but the bastard judiciary has an agenda agains thte WHOLE party it seems, not just Gen. (R) Musharraf

there is less than 24 hours....

if ANY of you who are eligible to vote who have not yet voted -- have the courage to list your names here so that I can hadd you to my block list

if we whine and moan and yap so much about bringing change -- then do your right and your DUTY

go bloody vote!!

What a coincidence @Jarha.. I was thinking on same line.. although.. I will put PPP slightly ahead of PTI @HRK want to post your prediction here?

situation on ground might not be same...

OK go ahead...dear...

946147_434057526691015_420269351_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Na to PMLN ko KP sy milni hai, na Sindh sy aor na hi balochistan k, sawaie shaid 1 seat mil jae.
Ab reh geya Punjab, 40,50 mil jai shaid. Baki punjab mein PPPP, PTI aor independent candidates ki hon gi. :laughcry::laughcry:

In last election they have got some 91 seats in National assembly. Wo kya asmaan se tapaki thee ?

This thread is primarily targeted toward Indian members who have seen many elections. By the experience of our elections , can we make an informed guess about result of Pakistan election ?

This Thread is not about whom you want to get win but about who will actually win .

Let us see who can make more correct prediction ? This will be clear after the results.

Let me start:

1. It is going to be a hung assembly i.e. no one is going to get absolute majority.

2. The largest party will be PML N due to their entrenched votes in rural Punjab and northern areas.

3. PTI would be second largest party due to strong presence in urban areas.

4. PPP is well entrenched party in Sindh. Due to their Benjir support programme , poor would tend to vote for PPP irrespective of their present performance.

My prediction is:

PML N ~110-120/342
PTI ~ 60-70/342
PPP ~ 50-60/342

What's your prediction and logic ?

I would a little bit disagree with you .......

I predicted election result like below:

941722_4254465459684_1693470493_n.jpg

Ye s*xy posters dhare ke dhare rah jaane hain ... Ganjey ko baaji maar leni hai !

One of my previous post on the said subject few days back.........

I am gathering data of previous elections.....2008 completed but this time PTI is the factor which is disturbing the calculations......:cry:

but on the basis of my analysis I expecting this party positions

Party ELECTED SEATS
PMN(L) 70-80
PPP 50-60
PMN(Q) 25-30
MQM 19-20
ANP 10 (MORE EXPECTEDLY LESS THAN 10)

this leave 98 to 72 seats out of 272 elected NA seats (other are reserve), PTI will have to share these seats with Independents candidates and some small regional parties.........I pray to God to be wrong not a good picture for PTI on neutral grounds....

A little correction as per new situation

MQM 17 (Election on two NA seats are postponed)
PMN(Q) 10-15
Independent 15-20

In this case PTI will have a vacuum of 68-98 seats out of 270 seats, let see how much PTI can win.........

Reason for Editing:In every election around 15-20 independent candidates get elected which were not accounted previously......

Those who are cursing on lota of PTI , don't forget they would be on winner side,majority of them, and most of 1st time so called YOUTH members going the learn it hard way.

I would a little bit disagree with you .......

I predicted election result like below:

941722_4254465459684_1693470493_n.jpg

Yes , it can also be true PPP can trump the PTI and come up as Second largest party.

In last election they have got some 91 seats in National assembly. Wo kya asmaan se tapaki thee ?

They got 67 seats in 2008 election. Rest of them are reserved seats.
They got 5 in NWFP, and 2 in federal. This time no chance. 7 seats are decreased. Now, it becomes 60 seats.
In 2008, it was totally different scenario, so called Pmln involvement in freedom of judiciary, their slogans for cheap rates, 2 rupees naan, and other impossible slogans played a role.
Now, we can take PTI as key player, they will dent many seats of PMLN in punjab.
Let say 20 seats(Minimum). Now PMLN seats are again decreased and it becomes 40.

Those who are cursing on lota of PTI , don't forget they would be on winner side,majority of them, and most of 1st time so called YOUTH members going the learn it hard way.

Yes , it can also be true PPP can trump the PTI and come up as Second largest party.

It would be definitely second largest party ... This will be great achievement of PTI if they can get upto 70 seats ... And no doubt that Pakistani youth is with PTI in this election ............

I would be definitely second largest party ... This will be great achievement of PTI if they can get upto 70 seats ... And no doubt that Pakistani youth is with PTI in this election ............

PTI performance depend upon the election turnout.....If it remains between 40%-45% PTI will be at third position if it goes up to 60% or above PTI will be in healthy position might be competing for 1st position......

PTI performance depend upon the election turnout.....If it remains between 40%-45% PTI will be at third position if it goes up to 60% or above PTI will be at healthy position might be competing for 1st position......

Turn out couldn't be upto 60%

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom