What's new

Who will be victorious in Pakistan general election ?

Only way PTI cannot get majority is if the polls are rigged.

Really .... read this ...

1101838126-1.gif

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/251411-pti-open-alliance-shah-mahmood-quraishi.html

How many seats in your national assembly PTI has as of now

1 out of 342, Imran khan himself.

Forget everything else, shocking fact to me is that Indian members here know more about Pakistani politics than me :what:

I knew nothing about pakistan politics before joining here. you should thank pdf for that.

I don't care what it said, PPP won elections 2008 with 8 million votes.

PTI already has that number as how many people are registered on their party

1. What ? Do you want to say PPP won election only with 8 million voters out 180 million population of Pakistan. That would be over and above what PML N got.

2. You are being more loyal than king himself. Even PTI leaders are discounting for a possibility they don't get majority {This single statement would cause much harm} but you just don't care.

obama-not-bad.jpeg

@HRK ...how many seats pti has in national assembly now?

Last edited by a moderator:
1. What ? Do you want to say PPP won election only with 8 million voters out 180 million population of Pakistan. That would be over and above what PML N got.

2. You are being more loyal than king himself. Even PTI leaders are discounting for a possibility they don't get majority {This single statement would cause much harm} but you just don't care.

obama-not-bad.jpeg

PPP got 10,606,486 votes out of total caste votes 34,665,978 or 30.5962% in 2008 elections

@HRK ...how many seats pti has in national assembly now?

PTI did boycott of previous election that's why they didn't have representation in assembly as well as senate ... Now they are contesting this election ... And they could be emerged as 2nd or 3rd largest party parliament ............

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom