What's new

Who will be victorious in Pakistan general election ?

I think Mr. Zardari's Party...

Man ! what on the earth makes you think that it's PPP coming to power?????

... you don't even mention largest party or PPP getting all way round and getting absolute majority.

yeah.. of course, a last minute swing can be deadly for other parties....whatever is the outcome.. IK is going to have a big role.. either kingmaker or king...
he has joined hands with MQM... I forgot about that..

IK ll be Pakistan's next Prime minister.... In sha Allah....:pakistan:

I think Mr. Zardari's Party...

Not sure if you're being serious, because PPP is set to lose this election guaranteed. A lot of their voter base either going to vote for PTI or PML-N.

It's hard to say, but I think PTI is going to win the most seats, but not enough for a majority. If that happens, the we can kiss a PTI led government good bye for at least another 5 years. Imran Khan has already said that he will not make any coalition with any other party, it's either a majority or opposition benches, nothing in between.

Here is a quick infographic for people who're curious about how the Pakistani elections work

201359154827779734_8.jpg

courtesy of Al-Jazeera English.

From the threads in the forum I would say Imran Khan's party would win, the majority of Pakistani members support him so I guess we can assume that the trend would follow with the rest of Pakistan.

In the history of PDF, how many members you have seen who are supporting PPP ,PMLN, PMLQor MQM in Pakistan?

Or in India's case Congress, Samajwadi party , Mayawati or CPI M

or in Bangladesh case Awami league or Jatiya Party ...

but they were the largest party and in the government .

The Point is PDF members represents a special section of the society be it Pakistan or India.

IK ll be Pakistan's next Prime minister.... In sha Allah....:pakistan:

Wishes !! and more wishes !! GOOD

but this thread is not about wishes .

Man ! what on the earth makes you think that it's PPP coming to power?????

... you don't even mention largest party or PPP getting all way round and getting absolute majority.

10% Fan following :whistle:

@That Guy ... punjab has so many seats... which is why PML-N looks so good..
they have run a good local government and people may vote then if both local and national election happen on same day

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom