What's new

Who will be victorious in Pakistan general election ?

bhai till 5:00 voting time hai official......

BUT as always most people come out for casting their vote after 3:00.......5:00 ke baad jo loog bi hon ga polling stations ke ander....they would be allowed to cast their vote which generally take minimum 1 hour.......its mean 6:00 PM tak polling ho gi......counting and compiling of result will take at least two more hours......personal experiance hai.....87 se election bugta rah hai....hum loog............

Marsha dear who will u vote today.....???
PML (N)...........:whistle:

Let me tell you, a reporter will be standing outside polling both and will be asking people to whom they have voted and will be announcing his/her own results

Haarne ka swaal hi nahi hai .......We have already win the elections

There was.....no alternative available for Zardari & Noora Company, no one expecting anything from IK 1 year back now at the end of election camping all political pundits are considering PTI factor…….Marsha dear we may not be able to make government this time with simple majority or If we go with alliance it will be a sort of loose alliance…… Turkish political History will repeated itself here in Pakistan……

Last edited by a moderator:
bhai till 5:00 voting time hai official......

BUT as always most people come out for casting their vote after 3:00.......5:00 ke baad jo loog bi hon ga polling stations ke ander....they would be allowed to cast their vote which generally take minimum 1 hour.......its mean 6:00 PM tak polling ho gi......counting and compiling of result will take at least two more hours......personal experiance hai.....87 se election bugta rah hai....hum loog............

Marsha dear who will u vote today.....???
PML (N)...........:whistle:

bro PMLN is a paindoooo partyyyy:bad: im supprtin PTI:pakistan:

Haarne ka swaal hi nahi hai .......We have already win the elections

There was.....no alternative available for Zardari & Noora Company, no one expecting anything from IK 1 year back now at the end of election camping all political pundits are considering PTI factor…….Marsha dear we may not be able to make government this time with simple majority or If we go with alliance it will be a sort of loose alliance…… Turkish political History will repeated itself here in Pakistan……

wat happnd in dat history?:undecided:

ab nai jeety gy tu kub jeetey gy?:taz:

5 years is a long time!:cry:

Let me tell you, a reporter will be standing outside polling both and will be asking people to whom they have voted and will be announcing his/her own results

ya it is a pattern which was adopted in last election of 2008.....but I was talking about official results.....:cry:

Yar pray for peaceful elections in Karachi.......boohat kuch sune me a rah hai.....one political party is trying to keep turnover as low as possible......polling stations per qabza ki jaang ho rahi thi Landhi area me at yesterday noon..........

bro PMLN is a paindoooo partyyyy:bad: im supprtin PTI:pakistan:

wat happnd in dat history?:undecided:

ab nai jeety gy tu kub jeetey gy?:taz:

5 years is a long time!:cry:

Dear Turkey was suffering almost the same situation as of Pakistan now a days........but Justice and development party took charge at political front and change the fortune of Turkey in almost 10 years.....

Take it easy, vote for PTI and do your part first. PTI has nothing to loose here, if we can't make govt. then not an issue, we'll sit in opposition benches. If PML-N will make govt. then nothing to worry about because their govt don't stay for more than 2 years lol.. Win or Loose, PTI is on win-win situation.. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Take it easy, vote for PTI and do your part first. PTI has nothing to loose here, if we can't make govt. then not an issue, we'll sit in opposition benches. If PML-N will make govt. then nothing to worry about because their govt don't stay for more than 2 years lol.. Win or Loose, PTI is on win-win situation.. :cheers:

2 years? y?:undecided:

2 years? y?:undecided:

Their past record, they got Govt. 2 times, but time it couldn't stay for more than 2 years, NS always do some serious blunders and someone have to jump in to turn his govt. down.

dun think so....thy will complete 5 years like zardari did:sick::cray:

Will be very hard considering the fact that they won't be enjoying the friendly opposition like Zardari had. If PTI will get some mandate in NA, they'll give em very hard time in opposition. And I'm talking about the worst scenario.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom