What's new

Who will be victorious in Pakistan general election ?

You folks are quite excited for election eh, kinda makes me guilty about getting up on the day of election and making my mind up but then again we get terrible and incompetant politicians in return. So good luck to you folks and enjoy the day off from work ;)

Not to derail this thread but Montreal got knocked out and today Leafs might too :hitwall:

@LoveIcon @Armstrong and @Marshmallow

What is your prediction ? how much seat can PTI and PMN muster ?

PLZ no if no but ... prediction only ..

Although i am supporter of PTI but still i think PML-N will lead and followed by PTI because PTI's is virtual absent from Baluchistan & Sindh and they are still weak in ruler areas of Punjab. But still if they secure 60+ seats than it will be outstanding performance considering in last election (2002) they had only one and till 2010, PTI was considered joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh @A.Rafay kidhar reh giyaa haiii aur @peaceful Civilian abhii tukk uthiii hoiiii haiii ? :angry:

Subhaaa vote deineiii ke liyee aaankh nahin kholeiii giiii ! :undecided:

Are all you guys up because of the election, because it is pretty late at night in Pakistan. Election excitement?

^^ Excuse me, but PTI have contested elections with slogans of Change and Tsunami.

Imran Khan is on record saying, if same people come in parliament then how can accountability will take place!

Please, give us a change like every military general delivered or just shutup (not personally against you)

Before anyone from PTI get confused, i'm not supporter of Noon league. I know those crooks more than any one can claim here.

@BATMAN the great- As you are boycotting elections, so you have no right to demand anything. You have to wait for coup :cheers:

Adab, Sher Sahib, kaiseii mizaaj hain huzooor keiii ? :wave:

adab janab e-li armstrong, shukaria khariat puch ne ka, meri achi sehat hai jab see universitie(don't know the urdu word :)) semester(urdu word?) khatam hua hai. Chale janab app bathai ke app ke se khariat hey, app kafi lufh andooz hai election ke liye!

Hehe no dictionary right now on me, so I kinda guessed the sentences probably the grammatical structure is all over the place!

adab janab e-li armstrong, shukaria khariat puch ne ka, meri achi sehat hai jab see universitie(don't know the urdu word :)) semester(urdu word?) khatam hua hai. Chale janab app bathai ke app ke se khariat hey, app kafi lufh andooz hai election ke liye!

Hehe no dictionary right now on me, so I kinda guessed the sentences probably the grammatical structure is all over the place!

I'm fine thank you ! :)

Jee bilkul elections ki anxiety haiii ! :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom