What's new

Who will be victorious in Pakistan general election ?

Sir waisee should we even consider @Marshmallow a Punjabi ? :what:

She can't speak Punjabi, she hates Lassi & calls Lahore as paindoo ! :cray:

And makes fun of my surname ! :angry:

We have category of gulabi punjabies - she fits in that category.

She hates lassi???? probably she don't know that Iranian drink more lassi than Punjabies :omghaha:

Yara - ap logon nay apna surname choose karnay say pahlay dictionary hi daikh laini thii :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Excuse me, but PTI have contested elections with slogans of Change and Tsunami.

Imran Khan is on record saying, if same people come in parliament then how can accountability will take place!

Please, give us a change like every military general delivered or just shutup (not personally against you)

Before anyone from PTI get confused, i'm not supporter of Noon league. I know those crooks more than any one can claim here.

and apny tu 1857 ki war of independce my dia tha which wz faught against england
smileys-smiley-with-sign-755117.gif

393042_472774982801320_504912379_n.png

@JD_In

Pakistan Army Ballot Votes....???? they dont vote separately..Do they..?

and apny tu 1857 ki war of independce my dia tha which wz faught against england
smileys-smiley-with-sign-755117.gif

393042_472774982801320_504912379_n.png

@JD_In

It was expected after the idiotic interview of N.Sharif.
Now it is proven beyond belief that N.Sharif is as idiotic as described by P.Musharaf in his book.

We have category of gulabi punjabies - she fits in that category.

She hates lassi???? probably she don't know that Iranian drink more lassi than Punjabies :omghaha:

Yara - ap logon nay apna surname choose karnay say pahlay dictionary hi daikh laini thii :coffee:

Lovey Bhai tusssiii wiiii ! :omghaha:

You folks are quite excited for election eh, kinda makes me guilty about getting up on the day of election and making my mind up but then again we get terrible and incompetant politicians in return. So good luck to you folks and enjoy the day off from work ;)

Same here dude, I don't think PTI will be able bring any drastic change, but they will surely put the country on path and will break status quo. Even if they will be in opposition they will keep the ruling party in check.

Yeah they're much better than PPP or PML-N and a welcomed change.

Abbai lalay weren't you supporting MQM ? :what:

Lol I still like MQM but Pakistan needs a national party like PTI not a regional party like MQM. And also I like IK as a leader :wub:

You folks are quite excited for election eh, kinda makes me guilty about getting up on the day of election and making my mind up but then again we get terrible and incompetant politicians in return. So good luck to you folks and enjoy the day off from work ;)

Adab, Sher Sahib, kaiseii mizaaj hain huzooor keiii ? :wave:

my fathr says da craze dat ppl hav for elections dis time has cum afta a long time....n its only coz of Imran khan!:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom