What's new

Who said India/Indian Poor?

I do hope Zardari marries her. Then she can go stay in pakistan! And India will be rid of her! :victory::yahoo:

but i don't want to imagine what would happen to pakistan then!

Mr 10%+ Mrs 90% = pakistan declaring bankruptcy!

PS: Personally, i Think Indian govt should let Pakistan have Kashmir if they take Mayawati and her party along with it!

This will harm India more as pakistan get bankrupt and unemployed, uneducated people fall pray to radical and jehadi.

They will try to cause mayhem in both India and pakistan so that they can go to heaven to meet Hoors and Gays.

This will harm India more as pakistan get bankrupt and unemployed, uneducated people fall pray to radical and jehadi.

They will try to cause mayhem in both India and pakistan so that they can go to heaven to meet Hoors and Gays.

mmmm yeh the last time i heard most of Indian population was employed and sleep in banglows and not on roads, 99 % of Bharatiyas are educated ;)

BTW i heard/read a slogan written somewhere on blogs/forums saying "Gay Hind" after the passage of Gay Bill so think they dont need to ho to heaven for that.

;)

my god that ring of money is disgusting. does india have the death penalty for disgusting animals like this?

every political parties is doing it .. :)

Here is another rotten B@S@D from south India. Recently he popped up in Forbes list ranking as #20th richest person in India and ranks 349 on The World's Billionaires list . Previously he was nowhere to be seen and before 5-6 years he was pretty ordinary guy and now Derives fortune from 77% stake in Sun TV Network, country's biggest regional broadcaster, with 20 channels. Also owns 45 FM radio stations, newspapers, magazines. Recently launched Sun Pictures, film production outfit. His Sun Direct, a direct-to-home satellite TV service provider, was launched 2007 in partnership with Malaysia's Astro; competes with outfits of two fellow billionaires, Anil Ambani's Big TV and Subhash Chandra's Dish TV. And he is Kalanidhi Maran.

Surprise surprise his brother Dyanidhi Maran, the tainted politician was previously union minister for Information and IT and now Union minister for Textiles .His Granduncle Karunanidhi is the CM of Tamilnadu and their entire family are in politics now looting public money.

These guys always finds loop holes and escape thro them from punishments. These politicians main thump card is to play with Minority and dalit. They play these cards smartly to reap votes during polls.

my god that ring of money is disgusting. does india have the death penalty for disgusting animals like this?

Oh come on man. This does not amount to be killed. This is perhapes the first time that Indian politician has tried to show off the wealth otherwise in the past the wealthy politicians have always tried to fool and bluff the junta by roaming in dinkies or what they call those small cars.

The trend is now changing i think

Dude, I was joking. Why do you have to start flame baits?

UP's development alone can be a big Leap for India's Development,reducing the No. of Poor .Bihar ,I read is prospering under CM - Nitish Kumar.

Oh come on man. This does not amount to be killed. This is perhapes the first time that Indian politician has tried to show off the wealth otherwise in the past the wealthy politicians have always tried to fool and bluff the junta by roaming in dinkies or what they call those small cars.

The trend is now changing i think

This shows u don't know anything about India just love to post in every topic on earth.

J. Jayalalithaa former CM of Tamilnadu

Jayalalithaa draw attention on the 1995 wedding of her adopted son as an example of her extravagant show of wealth. Guinness Book of Records records the ensuing wedding banquet as the largest ever. TIME magazine, and many other newspapers in India observed that the ceremony was “a vulgar display of wealth”. Her huge collection of clothes and apparels, discovered during a search operation at her residence, soon after she fell from power in 1996, has been compared with that of Imelda Marcos, the former first lady of the Philippines. Media evidence showed vast quantities of footwear and empty suitcases in her possession. She is also alleged to have purchased or built many houses during her first regime between 1991 and 1996.

The disproportionate assets investigation revealed a huge jewellery collection, which became the subject of income tax scrutiny as she was suspected of tax evasion and money laundering. She have large quantities of diamond-studded gold jewellery, more than 10,000 saris and 750 pairs of shoes.

Interestingly, she is regarded as one of the wealthiest politicians in India, despite drawing a salary of Re. 1

This shows u don't know anything about India just love to post in every topic on earth.

J. Jayalalithaa former CM of Tamilnadu

Jayalalithaa draw attention on the 1995 wedding of her adopted son as an example of her extravagant show of wealth. Guinness Book of Records records the ensuing wedding banquet as the largest ever. TIME magazine, and many other newspapers in India observed that the ceremony was “a vulgar display of wealth”. Her huge collection of clothes and apparels, discovered during a search operation at her residence, soon after she fell from power in 1996, has been compared with that of Imelda Marcos, the former first lady of the Philippines. Media evidence showed vast quantities of footwear and empty suitcases in her possession. She is also alleged to have purchased or built many houses during her first regime between 1991 and 1996.

The disproportionate assets investigation revealed a huge jewellery collection, which became the subject of income tax scrutiny as she was suspected of tax evasion and money laundering. She have large quantities of diamond-studded gold jewellery, more than 10,000 saris and 750 pairs of shoes.

Interestingly, she is regarded as one of the wealthiest politicians in India, despite drawing a salary of Re. 1

she was a famouse actress before becoming a politician thanks to trend in South India :) their film industry has developed the trend from good daku heros to the publically accepted politicians.

Hence she being a former heart throbing actress does have tendency to show off her wealth.

My statment was in general and check it for yourself. Indian politicians most of them tend to show their day today life as one among the common people by traveling in small cars whereas they are not poor. very wealthy.

But again this is a bluff for fooling the junta

she was a famouse actress before becoming a politician thanks to trend in South India :) their film industry has developed the trend from good daku heros to the publically accepted politicians.

Hence she being a former heart throbing actress does have tendency to show off her wealth.

My statment was in general and check it for yourself. Indian politicians most of them tend to show their day today life as one among the common people by traveling in small cars whereas they are not poor. very wealthy.

But again this is a bluff for fooling the junta

From Rahul Gandhi, Sonia Gandhi to Advani all travels in SUVs and in interior villages small cars won't help.

So, from where u heard this small car crap????????

Our politicians are better than ur politicians they evolve with time and many of them are pro development but half of ur leaders are stuck with 1947 other half with 1971. They don't want development just to rule.

From Rahul Gandhi, Sonia Gandhi to Advani all travels in SUVs and in interior villages small cars won't help.

So, from where u heard this small car crap????????

Our politicians are better than ur politicians they evolve with time and many of them are pro development but half of ur leaders are stuck with 1947 other half with 1971. They don't want development just to rule.

No..they use bullet proof vehicles !!

Last edited:
I-T department to probe Mayawati's cash garland

NEW DELHI: I-T department will probe the source of the Rs 1,000 notes garland presented to Uttar Pradesh chief minister Mayawati.

On Monday, UP chief minister Mayawati's supporters had presented her with a mammoth garland strung together with 1,000-rupee notes during a rally to celebrate the 76th birth anniversary of its founder Kanshi Ram. Estimates of how much money was around the Dalit leader's neck as she stood on the dais ranged from Rs 2 crore to Rs 5 crore.

Mayawati came under attack in the Lok Sabha today with members of Samajwadi Party and Congress raising questions over her lavish rally and demanding a probe into the source of the "multi-crore" garland presented to her.

Mayawati has been in controversy in the past for collecting public donations on her birthdays. An enthusiastic BSP worker from Kanpur had gifted a plot on the moon on her birthday this year. The BSP supremo’s diamond jewellery sets and her statues carrying a purse have been hot topics of discussion in political circles. But Monday’s extravaganza to celebrate 25 years of BSP’s existence and 76th birth anniversary of founder Kanshi Ram set a new bar.

The origin of the garland could not be immediately ascertained and BSP leaders remained tight-lipped.

I-T department to probe Mayawati's cash garland - India - The Times of India

stupid f***s wasting our resources on personal exuberance instead of spending it to help the poor.

if i were to design a 'garland' for Mayawati it would look some thing like this:

for wasting resources building statues of herself and making garland notes :angry: :sniper:

Then they will say su-47 is anti-dalit :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom