What's new

Who lost the 1965 war - India or Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a sneak peak. or check a map where is kashmir?

Humm I think you out of patriotism didn't understand my post. I was asking for IN role in 65 war, wonder from where Kashmir came in.

Humm I think you out of patriotism didn't understand my post. I was asking for IN role in 65 war, wonder from where Kashmir came in.

IN k jahaj kashmir river say hotey howe samudr main gaye hon gay:what:

IN k jahaj kashmir river say hotey howe samudr main gaye hon gay:what:

Yup that's possible. IN frigates and destroyers took the path from Kashmir to Arabian sea.

:rofl:

nothing much of a role its just some dreamers who dreamt of kashmir ended up defending lahore because of them....

that is also possible Jabardast..... but only is possible in Bolywood movies..................

Pakistani_troops_Kemkaran_1.jpg

Commander-in-Chief Pakistan Army, General Muhammad Musa Khan visiting the captured Khemkaran Railway Station, India

Commander-in-Chief Pakistan Army, General Muhammad Musa Khan visiting the captured Khemkaran Railway Station, India

Lol we can also post of IA in Lahore district....btw if PAKistan won that war ..tell me what were their objectives??..and how many of it were achieved?? ..and wat PAkistan gained??

To the person who opend the thread, You should be a false flager, if you are from Pakistan you would have never asked this question. Because your History books teach that Pakistan won and if you ask with any Pakistani with this confussion, they would have reiterated the History books from your school to you.
For now lets say.
For Pakistanis --> Pakistan Won.
For Inidan --> India Won
and for the readers, Please close this Thread.

What a nonsense question.
True answer is " Indian lost "

Ya thats what your books taught you for sure, Pakistan's objective was to capture Kashmir when launched operation Grand Slam. The myth that the Pakistani soldier is better than the Indian soldier was then given a nice spanking when India pushed back Pakistani forces right out and nothing was achieved by Pakistan other than humiliation as always. On a military front the war was a stalemate as positions were returned to pre 1965 standards but on a diplomatic and strategic front Pakistan lost the war as it wasnt able to achieve what it wanted to and in turn had to go to Russia for a peace treaty.

Here watch this to see what your own Pakistani media says about 1965 -

please stop believing what your text books tell you, I wonder what they say about 1971 as well ?

Last edited by a moderator:

590px-Brig.Hari_Singh_at_Barkee_Capture.jpg

Lt. Col. Hari Singh of the India's 18th Cavalry posing outside a captured Pakistani police station (Barkee) in Lahore District.

atleast we made it into Lahore :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom