• Israel

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Both

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • None

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I doubt most Indians on this site even understand the meaning of the word partner, let alone a 'strategic' one! Iran is certainly not India's partner. Just because you sell something to somebody, it doesn't make you partners. The 2 countries only do a very limited amount of business with one another. That's all. All these rumors about Iran allowing its territory to be used by Indian military or them 'developing' the Chahbahar deep sea port in return for a free hand elsewhere, are nothing but the result of feverish and delusional Indian minds. The vast majority of Iranians will be insulted simply by the insinuation of that.

But I understand why most Indians might think that. They see themselves and their country's interests as objects to be had by others and up for sale to the highest bidder. So they think Iran may also settle for this kind of arrangement, due to the difficulties we are facing right now. Little do they know that this the fundamental difference between us and them! They were happy to hand control of their country over to the East India Company and become British slaves. Whereas the Iranians citizens themselves stepped in and boycotted, revolted, deposed the king, wrote a constitution, created a parliament, held elections and often gave their very lives to cut the hands of Russian and British influence off of our country, when it looked like the people in charge might fall asleep at the wheel.

Iranians dont know Indians well like we do.

The hindus love the zionists !!!

They will never take a Muslim country's side over Israel. They might want to please the Iranians too but at the end of the day, they go to bed with zionists.

Israel is their closest ally.

If you think India = hindus, all I can tell you is you need to spend a little more time reading about India.
Start with V. S. Naipaul.

Also read about what you read in your text books is not the full truth. At times it is a strong cocktail of how not to present history.

:cheers:

I doubt most Indians on this site even understand the meaning of the word partner, let alone a 'strategic' one! Iran is certainly not India's partner. Just because you sell something to somebody, it doesn't make you partners. The 2 countries only do a very limited amount of business with one another. That's all. All these rumors about Iran allowing its territory to be used by Indian military or them 'developing' the Chahbahar deep sea port in return for a free hand elsewhere, are nothing but the result of feverish and delusional Indian minds. The vast majority of Iranians will be insulted simply by the insinuation of that.

But I understand why most Indians might think that. They see themselves and their country's interests as objects to be had by others and up for sale to the highest bidder. So they think Iran may also settle for this kind of arrangement, due to the difficulties we are facing right now. Little do they know that this the fundamental difference between us and them! They were happy to hand control of their country over to the East India Company and become British slaves. Whereas the Iranians citizens themselves stepped in and boycotted, revolted, deposed the king, wrote a constitution, created a parliament, held elections and often gave their very lives to cut the hands of Russian and British influence off of our country, when it looked like the people in charge might fall asleep at the wheel.

Bozo, before your emotional blast, hold on. Indians did not start this thread. Thanks for making a generic statement about the knowledge of almost all the Indians on this forum.

Iran is good at diplomacy. you beat your country at their best game.

If you think India = hindus, all I can tell you is you need to spend a little more time reading about India.
Start with V. S. Naipaul.

Also read about what you read in your text books is not the full truth. At times it is a strong cocktail of how not to present history.

India has 80% Hindu population.

Theres more than 910 million Hindus in your country and your country's total population is 1.2 billion people.

The vast majority of your people are Hindus. Accept that fact.

India has 80% Hindu population.

Theres more than 910 million Hindus in your country and your country's total population is 1.2 billion people.

The vast majority of your people are Hindus. Accept that fact.

That is exactly where you lose your bearings. Just because 80% of the people are Hindus, we are not a Hindu nation. We are a secular democratic country and in India the first right of the nation's resources is given to the minority.

Indian constitution continues to be an institution and equal rights and a stress on fundamental rights overrules chaos. India is mismanaged at various levels and you can come up with aberrations to prove your point. Take note that India is a country of diversity. It is this diversity that gives us our identity. If you really want to understand India, take a step and read about India from a neutral source. No one will be euphoric and write India is the best but what India is not is what stereotypes think of it.

That is exactly where you lose your bearings. Just because 80% of the people are Hindus, we are not a Hindu nation. We are a secular democratic country and in India the first right of the nation's resources is given to the minority.

Indian constitution continues to be an institution and equal rights and a stress on fundamental rights overrules chaos. India is mismanaged at various levels and you can come up with aberrations to prove your point. Take note that India is a country of diversity. It is this diversity that gives us our identity. If you really want to understand India, take a step and read about India from a neutral source. No one will be euphoric and write India is the best but what India is not is what stereotypes think of it.

I know all there is to know about your india aka HINDUSTAN aka BHARAT. You dont have to tell me about your fake secularism.

We all know what HINDUSTAN is all about. Babri Masjid destruction, Gujrat riots against Muslims, Riots against Sikhs in 1984, riots against Christians in 2008, list goes on and on.

For us Pakistanis, hindustanis and zionists are the same.

map_muslim_india_2003.gif

Last edited:
any takers?

Sure brother, I'll take a stab at that.

Most of the cultural links and attachments touted by Indians, are in fact very one directional: from India to Iran. Most facets of modern Indian culture and society are heavily influenced by that of Iran. From food, to architecture, to music, to language, the Iranian influence and heritage may clearly be observed. From naan, dampokht and biryani to Taj Mahal to Sitaar and Santoor the Iranian link is obvious. Much of this can be attributed to the Moghals empire. But still, the fact remains...

The converse, however, is not true. There's very little, culturally or materially, in either historic or contemporary Iran, that can be traced back to India.

I know all there is to know about your india aka HINDUSTAN aka BHARAT. You dont have to tell me about your fake secularism.

We all know what HINDUSTAN is all about. Babri Masjid destruction, Gujrat riots against Muslims, Riots against Sikhs in 1984, riots against Christians in 2008, list goes on and on.

For us Pakistanis hindus and zionists are the same.

Gave it a shot but you know everything except what you have not read yet.
:wave:

another iranian who loves to hang out his tongue and say aaarg aarg blah blah blah lol ""we were/are/will be the best nation in the world perhaps universe if it sustains alien lives too"".

arnt you iranians taught some history lessons or you just learn the mullah version of iran and world history

Last edited:
Sure brother, I'll take a stab at that.

Most of the cultural links and attachments touted by Indians, are in fact very one directional: from India to Iran. Most facets of modern Indian culture and society are heavily influenced by that of Iran. From food, to architecture, to music, to language, the Iranian influence and heritage may clearly be observed. From naan, dampokht and biryani to Taj Mahal to Sitaar and Santoor the Iranian link is obvious. Much of this can be attributed to the Moghals empire. But still, the fact remains...

The converse, however, is not true. There's very little, culturally or materially, in either historic or contemporary Iran, that can be traced back to India.

thanks, thats what i suspected.

Bozo, before your emotional blast, hold on. Indians did not start this thread. Thanks for making a generic statement about the knowledge of almost all the Indians on this forum.

Iran is good at diplomacy. you beat your country at their best game.

Hello rimu, how are you? I wish I could tell you something different. But then I'd be untruthful.

And thank you for your compliment! You are a quite right about Iranian diplomacy. I think we might be able to teach you a trick or two. However, you'd need a certain amount of integrity to put those tricks to good use. So there's no point...

another iranian who loves to hang out his tongue and say aaarg aarg blah blah blah lol ""we were/are/will be the best nation in the world perhaps universe if it sustains alien lives too"".

arnt you iranians taught some history lessons or you just learn the mullah version of iran and world history

Bro, say for the sake of the argument, that Iranians claim to be the best of everything in the world. Why does that grate on your soul so much? Why not just let them be and move on?

And for your information, we are quite aware of our shortcomings and imperfections. We pay for them every day of our existence. However, we believe we have an equal right to exist as everybody else. We were (all) independently created by god and our way is as good or bad as anybody else's. We are equal owners of this world and we are entitled to our unique experience in it. Hence, no need to take sh!t from others. No need to bend over for the west. Who put them in charge? Who gave them the right to define right and wrong for everybody else? That may come across as rocking the boat, being arrogant, or defying the order for the slaves of the world. It's normal for them to say "How dare you!". But any independent and free minded human being should recognize us as fellow travelers...

Hello rimu, how are you? I wish I could tell you something different. But then I'd be untruthful.

And thank you for your compliment! You are a quite right about Iranian diplomacy. I think we might be able to teach you a trick or two. However, you'd need a certain amount of integrity to put those tricks to good use. So there's no point...

Doing fine ... thanks for asking. :azn:
Well, we don't think tricks and diplomacy go well. Thanks but no thanks.

Bro, say for the sake of the argument, that Iranians claim to be the best of everything in the world. Why does that grate on your soul so much? Why not just let them be and move on?

And for your information, we are quite aware of our shortcomings and imperfections. We pay for them every day of our existence. However, we believe we have an equal right to exist as everybody else. We were (all) independently created by god and our way is as good or bad as anybody else's. We are equal owners of this world and we are entitled to our unique experience in it. Hence, no need to take sh!t from others. No need to bend over for the west. Who put them in charge? Who gave them the right to define right and wrong for everybody else? That may come across as rocking the boat, being arrogant, or defying the order for the slaves of the world. It's normal for them to say "How dare you!". But any independent and free minded human being should recognize us as fellow travelers...

No one asked you to be a slave of the west and no one expects that. You cannot exist in this world in isolation. You make some arrangements with other countries and sign a few pacts that you will abide by. All that is expected in conformance and proof of conformance to the pacts that you have willingly approved of for benefits that regimes in your country wanted.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom