• Israel

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Both

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • None

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
for example, Iran's Ghadr-101 is already 100% operational, has a range of 1500km plus, while india's best missile is the 300km Prithvi. Agni-III is just a joke, maybe another 30 years to go for more tests, Agni-II is still not fully operational.

india should accept the fact that its armed forces is one of the weakest in the region, plain and simple.

sh!ttychinese runs a bad stomach and cr@ps all over the forum.

Multi-polarity is a good idea. But until there are more countries willing to stand upto the US from a strong position, that will be just an idea.
Currently Iran/N Korea/Syria whoever has stood up to the US without the requisite wherewithal to ruffle American feathers has only found itself named on every pariah list in the world, besides being under the relentless assault of American news media and hollywood.

I can't understand why Iran has adopted such a confrontationalist approach to world leadership? If India/Russia/Brazil etc. where to match/surpass US in military and economic health would it not automatically lead to multi-polarity? Isn't it better to partner with the strong today so that tomorrow you can be strong?

I am not talking about countries like NK and Syria. I am talking about BRICs and countries like Iran, Turkey, Venezuala, Argentina and other large countries realising that they don't have to do what America says. This is happening right now with the nuclear issue and countries aren't accepting America's view on the world and giving their own opinions.

Iran had nothing to do with 'playing' the BRICs off against the US.

China/Russia are using Iran as a chip against the US and the US just doesn't want Israel nuked.

You're not using anyone as a chip. The fact is, 10 years ago, not that many countries stepped up to America, now most countries in the world are.

Did China use Iran as a "chip" to stop America arming Taiwan? Did you use us to stop Obama meeting with the Dalai lama?

Last edited:
I know but it is not enough to make those countries act in a way India wants, like the Chinese Pakistan relationship.

India's foreign policy is very clear, We will do what suits best to us(NOT US) and will take a stance always in such a way that we maintain our partnership with everyone.

We dont want to be a proxy for any other country and dont want to make other countries to be our proxy. Hence we are with US as well while we are trading with China. We have armed/technology relationship with Israel and we have strategic partnership with Iran.:smitten::smitten::smitten:

i think once the indo US nuclear deal becomes functional india may choose to have lesser relations with iran(thanks to the stupid govt led by italian mafia)may be dats d reason y we went to saudi arabia for better relations.i jst hope though that we can have normal relations with both israel and iran.

The word strategic partner is over used and at most times misused.

Israel is a collaborator in defence technology and Iran is an old friend. None of them qualify as strategic partners in the tru meaning of the phrase.
:cheers:

You're not using anyone as a chip. The fact is, 10 years ago, not that many countries stepped up to America, now most countries in the world are.

Did China use Iran as a "chip" to stop America arming Taiwan? Did you use us to stop Obama meeting with the Dalai lama?

No, because we have North Korea as a chip for issues in East Asia. If the US goes too far who knows what the barbarians up north with tactical nukes might do? Think the south korean coverup of their ship sinking was an accident?

Without China and Russia's covert help, you'd be waving US flags and speaking english right now.

No, because we have North Korea as a chip for issues in East Asia. If the US goes too far who knows what the barbarians up north with tactical nukes might do? Think the south korean coverup of their ship sinking was an accident?

Without China and Russia's covert help, you'd be waving US flags and speaking english right now.

irony.jpg

you chinese are becoming more American every single hour and you have the audacity to come up w/ **** like that?
How many Mc Donalds have opened in China now? lol

No, i am afraid you are thinking of China who is still being humiliated through Taiwan.

By the way, i can see that other Chinese members have casted doubts of your nationality.

Iran is arrogant and does not know diplomacy.
Why the hell they are burning their feet with this Nuke fuss???? If they want nuke then they should build one and who told them to sign for NPT?
Through NPT you gain access to nuclear technology with a promise that you dont proliferate but they bluntly did that. Now they are crying foul about nuclear rights when others raise fingers at them.

You will start seeing India become closer to Iran when it becomes more independent as it gains confidence and as it's Economy improves. At the moment and in the past, they have succumb to American pressure but it looks like this is changing.

Iranians dont know Indians well like we do.

The hindus love the zionists !!!

They will never take a Muslim country's side over Israel. They might want to please the Iranians too but at the end of the day, they go to bed with zionists.

Israel is their closest ally.

Iranians dont know Indians well like we do.

The hindus love the zionists !!!

They will never take a Muslim country's side over Israel. They might want to please the Iranians too but at the end of the day, they go to bed with zionists.

Israel is their closest ally.

Well said Elite troll.:hitwall:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom