What's new

Who gave British the right to grant the land of Palestine to Jews?

dont wake them out of their denial....they being in denial in their own lala land out of touch with reality is good for india.....

Maybe in the short term, but in the long run both for India and for the world Pakistan should be a stable and peaceful country. Not that I can see any "danger" of that hapening...

actually i think the zionists under the haganah,irgunn, lehi etc got israel from british in the traditional way....the way you advocated some pages before...

i think i advocated the need to resolve the mater traditional way- there was no need to involve a third useless unconcerned party- just like you dont want Amrika or the same Briton or any third party to advocate and give Kashmir to us Pakistanis- atleast we should agree on basic principles- You cant grab on to one principle for yourself and support different for others?- Can you?- Thats the trait of hypocrites-

i think i advocated the need to resolve the mater traditional way- there was no need to involve a third useless unconcerned party- just like you dont want Amrika or the same Briton or any third party to advocate and give Kashmir to us Pakistanis- atleast we should agree on basic principles- You cant grab on to one principle for yourself and support different for others?- Can you?- Thats the trait of hypocrites-

This "third party" is the one who made it possible to have independent countries in the ME, so how it could be ignored? I do not follow your argument.

who wants for a third party ? if today a war happens...these israelis can kick the arab butt so hard that they would be shitting through their mouth at the end of the war......

look i am for a two state solution with both israelis and palestinians living side by side.....but what pisses me off is the extreme mullah attitude by many members who want israel to be pushed into the sea...and so on....

coming to hypocrisy...again if you can support the british giving pakistan to you...why not support giving israel to jews ?

This "third party" is the one who made it possible to have independent countries in the ME, so how it could be ignored? I do not follow your argument.

You cannot follow my argument- its not about Israel anymore- Its Pakistan vs India now-
Its an ideological question directed at indians-

who wants for a third party ? if today a war happens...these israelis can kick the arab butt so hard that they would be shitting through their mouth at the end of the war......

This is today after trillion of military aid already provided to Israel- The then intervention of brition is whats controversial- and the topic

coming to hypocrisy...again if you can support the british giving pakistan to you...why not support giving israel to jews ?

Thats a ridiculous statement- coming out of an indian- it makes it worst-
British did not gave Pakistan to us- We struggled for it-

You didn't fought for your independence either- you used the same tool and means what we used to gain independence-
Do you think Briton gave you India on silver platter?-

wow, the award for most dumb person on PDF ever goes to you, FYI india is failed to control its North Eastern parts, every one can understand Kashmir as it is occupied territory & indian terrorism is continuing there but what about North East india where there is no india law, also FYI Pakistan defeat India badly in 1948, 1965 & 1999 but lost 71 due to every condition was against Pakistan. And yes don't forget how Pakistan bring your superior jets with junky pilots to ground like house flies.

Yes, Pakistan was so victorious, its military performed perfectly, the only fly in the ointment it never was even close to achieve any of its military objectives. Who are you kidding? If it is me than you failed but if you even lie to yourself then you are in bigger troubles than you think.

look i am for a two state solution with both israelis and palestinians living side by side.....but what pisses me off is the extreme mullah attitude by many members who want israel to be pushed into the sea...and so on....

The problem Arabs can not defeat outsiders is that there are some rogue element in them everytime, most of their elites are power hungry. I'm against war but suppose if today Iran or Turkey attack Israel than Israel will be gone in 3-4 days.

Better for Israel is to make peace with its neighbours & accept Palestine otherwise there will be always problem in that region.

Israel gone in 3-4 days :rofl: wtf this guy is for real? does he know Israel has arrow 2 and nuclear missiles

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

These babies will take care of the arab airforce, good thing India has ordered this

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem Arabs can not defeat outsiders is that there are some rogue element in them everytime, most of their elites are power hungry. I'm against war but suppose if today Iran or Turkey attack Israel than Israel will be gone in 3-4 days.

Better for Israel is to make peace with its neighbours & accept Palestine otherwise there will be always problem in that region.

We are ahead of you: we accepted a Palestinian state back in 2000 and a self government of the Palestinian already in 1979.

About Iran and Turkey, these are just speculations. Iran is dedicated to the elimination of Israel, so if it could it already destroyed it completely.

Kashmir is part of Hindustan you can cry till the cow comes home nothing will change it so better stay on topic

Pakistan beat india in 1965 and 1999 :rofl: stay off the crack pipe man

Pakistan didn't beat india in 1965 & 1999 but crushed it & than india ran to USA to save its poor @$$.

Kashmir is part of Hindustan & Hindustan is province of Pakistan. It is all good for dreaming so post seriously on serious forum or get lost.
Kashmir is disputed territory & had been occupied by india where india army continue with its terrorism & fake encounters.

We are ahead of you: we accepted a Palestinian state back in 2000 and a self government of the Palestinian already in 1979.

About Iran and Turkey, these are just speculations. Iran is dedicated to the elimination of Israel, so if it could it already destroyed it completely.

:woot:who are you kidding dude, also world knows how Israel bombed Palestine in 2000's.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Okay daydreamer you beat us :lol:

Post reported as troll & personnal attack.

Okay daydreamer you beat us :lol:

This military cannot prevent an air raid into the heart of the country with special forces as we saw in the OBL operation nor to protect its own bases as we saw in the terror attack on the Navy base in Karachi. But it can defeat India's Army. Yea right....

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

:woot:who are you kidding dude, also world knows how Israel bombed Palestine in 2000's.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Post reported as troll & personnal attack.

I am not kidding anyone, go and read about the Camp David summit of 1979 and 2000 and the Israeli offer of 2008.

As for the violent events of 2000, I do not know how it is in Pakistan, but here if someone use violence against you, you do what is necessary to protect your citizens.

i havent met any arab that threats a Pakistani different, so no. i dont know

the oil is temporary it does not matter.

It would be off topic. Just google for it and you will find enough.

Just giving one article here. One that removed all sympathy for the Iraqis from me.

We need slaves to build monuments,” says an Iraqi engineer living in Abu Dhabi to a reporter from the Guardian. In the published report he goes to add that he would never use the metro if it wasn’t segregated since “we would never sit next to Pakistanis and Indians because of their smell”.

The dismal condition of Pakistani labourers in the Gulf States is well known and the above statements are merely reflections of the deep-seeded and overtly racist attitudes of Arabs in the Gulf and otherwise towards Pakistanis.

Gulf Excess and Pakistani Slaves | Pak Tea House

Back
Top Bottom