What's new

Who gave British the right to grant the land of Palestine to Jews?

Nice saying-
But in this case- it was about licking the **** or no licking at all-

not...you yourself said "Cant you see the difference in a one time miracle and a constant permanent extraordinary beings?-"...so one time miracle or many time miracle makes no sense...its just a part of our religion and we believe it.....you can gibve 100 rationalizations for your "miracle" and i for mine....ultimately they are just myths or miracles.....as i said...move on...

Yup- British had no right to give Palestinian land to Israel-

actually i think the zionists under the haganah,irgunn, lehi etc got israel from british in the traditional way....the way you advocated some pages before...

True ... india should celebrate them... so why doesnt india do it? u guys run out of fire crackers those days?

Abt indian army fighting maoists... too bad the CRP n others r bearing the brunt.. while IA is bussy killing kashmiris.

@kazuh.. hey u still here? i thought u would quiet PDF by honour... if u had any!

India as a nation does'nt celebrate wars because it is not weak in confidence that it need to celebrate war. Here even the surrender of 1971 or Kargil is not celebrated or holiday given. Yes the armed forces have their little celebrations but not India as a whole.

Regarding the CRPF or the army. Our policy is very clear we will not use our army against our own people. CRPF is a police force and will treat this as the way it wants. The army will come in whenever there is a threat to the territorial integrity. We are clear
that as far as insurgents are concerned talks are the only way forwards and its the only was which have been successful as we
have seen in the case of ULFA

believe whatever you want for fu*k sake...

i didnt say you shouldn't, i say I WONT BELIEVE IN DARWINS STUPID THEORIES!

it's fine with me that you believe your dad is a monkey... :coffee:

you cant call me ignorant for not believing what you believe on...

Looks like you are not even civilised. I did not take abt your parents. I spoke abt Darwin's theory. So STFU.

Pakistan fought for its indepandance, it was British who did unjustice with Pakistan & gift strategic lands to India, didn't helped Pakistan when India launched its naked aggression & occupied several Pakistani lands such as, Junagadh & Manavadar, Hyderabad Deccan & Kashmir.

I agree with you. British also took huge chunk of Tibet and Burma and gave it to India.

As I thought, you used the past tense when referring to the celebrations, Pakistan has no reason to commemorate these campaigns which it initiated and ended in a draw, at best (48 and 65) a defeat (71), and an expected defeat if not your PM accepting the US demands for complete withdrawal.

First of all u have to take of ur hate glasses and see the reality... We didnt start massacring kashmiris in 48 did we? .... we didnt attack india at night without announcing war in 65? we didnt create mukti terrorists in 71?.... and 99... defeat frm what?our airforce or ary wasnt even involved in 99... yet our few para soldiers with rpgs,g3s,aks and MG3s wrecked havoc in their lines..... see my signature...

If Pakistan is always the inferior side of the conflict, as you clearly illustrated, is it about time your generals will finally accept it and cease any more military escapades? Maybe they did, so since 1999 your glorious army is very careful not to upset the Indian Army. Every time India only threatens to retaliate against Pakistan (like after the terror attack on the Parliament in December 2001 and after Mumbai 26/11) your generals dispatch urgent massages to every corner of the world to save then from India's wrath.

Oh shut up ! last time i checked Pakistan clearly told india tht no misadventure will be accepted n the retaliation will be massive... so go ... !!!!

And last time i checked the accused of mumbai attack still roams free in Pakistan... and nobody frm th otherside has enough balls to do anything about it! except a few israeli n bharti keyboard warriors!

Another thing.. after th parliament attacks on india.. we didnt give a damn either.. instead we were the fastest party to beef up the india border... while indian army took months or years...billions of dollars n 900 dead soldiers to do the same....

So keep ur crappy rants to urself..

The terror phenomena in Pakistan is much more serious than all the militant groups in India. Your HQs were under terror attacks, your ISI offices, assassination attempts in your President, PM, COAS, and other generals, suicide bombing in all major cities and against highly secured parameters. And your Army is too afraid to do the right thing and shut down the terror network because they are too powerful to confront directly.

Son, Pakistan is in a state of war .. so what? USA the world power got its twin towers n pentagons knocked out by a freakin airliner too?

Our army is doing the right thing ... we support them... Its beyond your little imagination n intellect to understand some things that you apparently have no knowledge off!

I am familiar with the myth of Pakistan's PAF and its shooting down Israeli jets in 1973. Oh well, if that is your little consolation

Oh ... so now its a myth? how more shamefully can u lie .. my dear zionist?

who am I to deprive it from a citizen of the most dangerous country in the world.

Who cares what the citizen of a pathetic hated country which also is a stain on humanity thinks... killings of innocent? nobdy..

People should participate in a discussion / forum with open mind to listen and reply, instead of forcing what is flowing out of our mind

First thing regarding religion, allah, god, father , etc... what ever we call it is about one entity or identity , religions where then made or originated depending upon each wise extra ordinary genius men (call them messengers or prophets)

For each groups (religion) they have put certain criterias to be one among them, like 10 commantments of christians, 5 commantments or rules of muslims etc..

hence calling Adam or jesus as a muslim is not correct ( eventhough prophet Mohammed(pbuh) as per his wisdom and understanding included them as probhets)

Regarding palstine issue, as it is now, it was then, US or UK ruled the world hence Israel has legitimacy on the land and is protected

As always the strongest among the group dictactes

Palstine's doesnt have the power to regain their land and hence they should try to live as two states and good neighbours

All other muslim nations should abstain from inducing / corrupting the palstines and stop blood shed

First of all u have to take of ur hate glasses and see the reality... We didnt start massacring kashmiris in 48 did we? .... we didnt attack india at night without announcing war in 65? we didnt create mukti terrorists in 71?.... and 99... defeat frm what?our airforce or ary wasnt even involved in 99... yet our few para soldiers with rpgs,g3s,aks and MG3s wrecked havoc in their lines..... see my signature...

Oh shut up ! last time i checked Pakistan clearly told india tht no misadventure will be accepted n the retaliation will be massive... so go ... !!!!

And last time i checked the accused of mumbai attack still roams free in Pakistan... and nobody frm th otherside has enough balls to do anything about it! except a few israeli n bharti keyboard warriors!

Another thing.. after th parliament attacks on india.. we didnt give a damn either.. instead we were the fastest party to beef up the india border... while indian army took months or years...billions of dollars n 900 dead soldiers to do the same....

So keep ur shitty rants to urself...baby killer.

Son, Pakistan is in a state of war .. so what? USA the world power got its twin towers n pentagons knocked out by a freakin airliner too?

Our army is doing the right thing ... we support them... Its beyond your little imagination n intellect to understand some things that you apparently have no knowledge off!

Oh ... so now its a myth? how more shamefully can u lie .. my dear zionist?

Who cares what the citizen of a pathetic hated country which also is a stain on humaninty thinks? nobdy..

Judging from your swearing I guess I touched some sensitive issues that you wish to keep away and not to confront. That is hardly surprising - after all, your attitude is what made Pakistan the success story it is nowadays.

You are living in such a deep denial that you refuse to accept reality: Pakistan went to wars against India in order to have Kashmir and failed miserably every time. Very simple. Even your own generals admit it.

You admit that terrorists roam free in Pakistan, and that your country is in a state of war but you cannot see that this is as a direct result of the incompetence of the Army and its policy to nurture terrorists as its proxies against India and in Afghanistan because it is too afraid to confront them directly. As for India's reaction, it did the right thing no to give your crumbling Army the excuse not to fight against terrorism in the tribal areas, but another terror attack like in Mumbai in 2008 and the famous Indian patient will be gone.

BTW both Musharraf and Kayani pleaded to the Americans, the Saudis, the Chinese and anyone else to could call to stop India from any retaliation after Dec 2001 and Nov 2008 terror attacks because your glorious Army is not up to match the Indian Army and stop it to march in Islamabad's Jinnah Avenue within three weeks.

You can swear as much as you like, but it will not do you or your country any good.

Islam never spread with the power of sword , they defeated the super powers ( Persians and Romans) with divine power.

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

Did you know Brithish colonized India after defeating Mughals Empire ( greatest muslim Empire)

Mughals were already defeated dont you know afzal khan got stabbed by Shivaji? and Lahore was under Sikh rule

Judging from your swearing I guess I touched some sensitive issues that you wish to keep away and not to confront. That is hardly surprising - after all, your attitude is what made Pakistan the success story it is nowadays.

You are living in such a deep denial that you refuse to accept reality: Pakistan went to wars against India in order to have Kashmir and failed miserably every time. Very simple. Even your own generals admit it.

You admit that terrorists roam free in Pakistan, and that your country is in a state of war but you cannot see that this is as a direct result of the incompetence of the Army and its policy to nurture terrorists as its proxies against India and in Afghanistan because it is too afraid to confront them directly. As for India's reaction, it did the right thing no to give your crumbling Army the excuse not to fight against terrorism in the tribal areas, but another terror attack like in Mumbai in 2008 and the famous Indian patient will be gone.

BTW both Musharraf and Kayani pleaded to the Americans, the Saudis, the Chinese and anyone else to could call to stop India from any retaliation after Dec 2001 and Nov 2008 terror attacks because your glorious Army is not up to match the Indian Army and stop it to march in Islamabad's Jinnah Avenue within three weeks.

You can swear as much as you like, but it will not do you or your country any good.

Arguements without logics,proofs and stupid comments make you look like a fool.

Ignorance is a bliss .... you proved it true... once again...
And my 8000th post ends with an famous quote above!..

Arguements without logics,proofs and stupid comments make you look like a fool.

Ignorance is a bliss for people like you... Enjoy it.

Trolling makes you look like even a bigger fool.

Denial is the escape mechanism of the arrogant who knows he is on the losing side, but you can continue to enjoy it if you like.

Trolling make you look even a bigger fool.

Denial is the escape mechanism of the arrogant who knows he is on the losing side, but you can continue to enjoy it if you like.

And a israeli bringing Pakistan in topics not related to it... is an epic troll fail isnt it?

Thank you for accepting tht.

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

And a israeli bringing Pakistan in topics not related to it... is an epic troll fail isnt it?

Thank you for accepting tht.

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

It was hardly my initiative to bring Pakistan to this thread - just look back in the thread. Anyway, only someone who is in complete denial cannot see the obvious about Pakistan's desperate situation, and the twisted perception of most of its people and decision makers that prevent them to do something constructive.

Trolling makes you look like even a bigger fool.

dont wake them out of their denial....they being in denial in their own lala land out of touch with reality is good for india.....

Back
Top Bottom