What's new

Who gave British the right to grant the land of Palestine to Jews?

Forgive me But ? Just imagine that there is a poor man with small kids some roudy man comes beat him up badly & evicts him off his property ...time passes & the kids of poor guy become hardy & intellegent , then throw out the rowdy guy & his family from there fathers property now tell me gentlemen are those kids antitteled to take over what was theres or they are wrong & the roudy guy was right in the first place , kindly reply without prejudice , Thanks .

OK. :crazy:

It has not worked in practice.

The Arab and the Azam still hate each other with a passion.

Even the Arab tribes can't get along with each other, let alone the various sects.
1/5 of the muslim population are arabs. arabs are very much outnumbered. they only play important part for muslims cuz of mecca and medina

Exactly-
Every one ruled (accept hindus) the world at some time- and can claim the land which they once conquered-
So lets not try to act smart- shall we?-

Hindus have ruled the land for the vast majority of the time.

The Muslim rule for a few hundred years over some parts was but a drop in the ocean.

We have already kicked that part out. Same as for the British rule.

But I don't see any Christian converts in India or Pakistan claiming British rule as theirs, some Muslim converts do have a weird sense of history.

Immediately after conversion, they start feeling they were a part of the invaders forever!

Watch this at 2:00, tells you what the Arabs think of you:

Hassan Nisar slaps Laal Topi Zaid Hamid - YouTube

When you claim that "Jab Spain me hamari hukumat thi", even the Arabs laugh at you. They call you Hindustani.

Tarikh ko mashk karoge, wo tumhe mashk kar degi. Kar rahi hai. ;)

True... our ancestors (most of our people) have been living on this land since thousands of years!..... The civilisations never spread to modern day india... did they?........... so why cry abt it?

This what happens when they don't teach you 2000 years history of subcontinent from 1500BC to 712 AD(year Muhammad bin Qasim conquered), this is called Ignorance.

The Muslim rule for a few hundred years over some parts was but a drop in the ocean.

But I don't see any Christian converts in India or Pakistan claiming British rule as theirs, some Muslim converts do have a weird sense of history.

Immediately after conversion, they start feeling they were a part of the invaders forever!

When you claim that "Jab Spain me hamari hukumat thi", even the Arabs laugh at you. They call you Hindustani.

that the whole arab population that say it? lol

These talks of Muslims ruling or Hindu ruling frankly speaking are all BABA ADAM KE ZAMAANE KI BAAT. Today all these concepts will not work. Its good thing to be proud of one's history but one should never dwell in the past to the point that his today and future
becomes stagnated. This is what most of the Pakistanis seem to be doing.

that the whole arab population that say it? lol

You know how the Arabs treat Pakistanis? Or you want me to tell you?

Yes, the vast majority of Arabs will laugh in your face if you go Jab Spain me hamari hukumat thi"!

Just check what the Iranians think of you when you claim so much affinity with Persians as well.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

1/5 of the muslim population are arabs. arabs are very much outnumbered. they only play important part for muslims cuz of mecca and medina

So?

Its the oil money of the Arabs that is making much of it happen.

yes and we dont deny it....we accept it as our mythology..the conflicting point is when your scriptures too have these superman-esque events and you claim to the contrary...just accpept every religion has its source of supernatural myths and move on.....

Do you know according to Islam there are 1 Lac and 40 thousands Prophets of Islam- Starting from Prophet Adam to Last Prophet Muhammad (SAW)- which descended in different times of this world to different nations or tribes to convey the message of Allah?-
1 Lac 40 thous is a large number to the few "miracles" as we call it you quoted- and every miracle is said to be done by Allah to help the Prophet convincing people of their time- and the Prophets never claimed to be God's but always claimed to be the messenger of God- I hope you now understand i did not deny anything nor i claimed they got extra ordinary super human powers to split seas or moon- Before these events if you read the Muslim history from Muslim texts you will know that every prophet prayed to Allah before the miracle and thus Allah helped them- So i claim again Prophets were like ordinary men- but with extraordinary wisdom- and a mission-

Just check what the Iranians think of you when you claim so much affinity with Persians as well.

dude leave out the iranians and arabs...come closer....do you know what the afghans say about the pakistanis when they go bragging about ghazni and abdali and naming their missiles after them......?? if i say that hre it will only come as a series of **********.......

No celebrations in Islamabad either, am I right?

48,65 are celebrated in Pak as defence days.. better pull up your socks...and smell the coffee.

I did not claim than India won in all conflicts, but it certainly shown better performance and was able to tackle Pakistan's offensives time after time. On the other hand when India initiated its offensive in 1971 it ended with a complete surrender of the Pakistani Army and 100,000 POW.

30,000 were soldiers 20000+ were razakars n rest were West Pak officials clerks etc... E-Pak had no radar coverage... just 1 sqd of ageing F-86s... and had indian between the mainland W-Pak... Plus we were under sanctions... while indians enjoyed ussrs help.. with russian weapons,trainers,advisors etc.... not to forget the arming,sheltering & training of hundreds of thousands of mutki terrorists!

1 vs 20+ men ratio....More like a bunch of weak men vs real MEN...

And sorry to take the air out of your breast, but Israel was never a combat side in your wars with India, so Pakistan did not fight against Israel, and of course never defeated its air force.

Here is a lil example of what i talking about kid:

One of the Aces of PAF who volunteered to fight in arab-israeli war...who shot down israeli jets:

sua_05.jpg

saifulAzam%20k%20mir%20%26%20vatour.jpg

hunter.jpg

There were more like him!

As for NW, Pakistan Army is fighting for more than a decade against terrorism in Pakistan which took the life of thousands of people. It explicitly declare it cannot fight all the irregular armed group and so he avoids any direct confrontation. This kind of Army can threaten the civilian government and oppresses the civilian society, but it cannot be a real challenge to India's professional and advanced armed forces.

Nice bullshyt.. does ur retarded logic apply to indian army fighting maoists,nagas,mezus,assamese,IOK,red corridor etc too? not to forget US fighting in afghanistan n iraq?

Forgive me But ? Just imagine that there is a poor man with small kids some roudy man comes beat him up badly & evicts him off his property ...time passes & the kids of poor guy become hardy & intellegent , then throw out the rowdy guy & his family from there fathers property now tell me gentlemen are those kids antitteled to take over what was theres or they are wrong & the roudy guy was right in the first place , kindly reply without prejudice , Thanks .

The whole problem is who is the roudy man and who are the kids-

Do you know according to Islam there are 1 Lac and 40 thousands Prophets of Islam- Starting from Prophet Adam to Last Prophet Muhammad (SAW)- which descended in different times of this world to different nations or tribes to convey the message of Allah?-
1 Lac 40 thous is a large number to the few "miracles" as we call it you quoted- and every miracle is said to be done by Allah to help the Prophet convincing people of their time- and the Prophets never claimed to be God's but always claimed to be the messenger of God- I hope you now understand i did not deny anything nor i claimed they got extra ordinary super human powers to split seas or moon- Before these events if you read the Muslim history from Muslim texts you will know that every prophet prayed to Allah before the miracle and thus Allah helped them- So i claim again Prophets were like ordinary men- but with extraordinary wisdom- and a mission-

you dont make sense dude...then according to the logic...do you know that before shooting a brahmastra , for example, the archer must pray to lord brahma using a mantra tht he has obtained after years and years of hard penance...so there goes....

Can you name them and what they did and which part of the world they inhabited?

OK, just 14 of them? I make it easier for you by a factor of 10000! ;)

48,65 are celebrated in Pak as defence days.. better pull up your socks...and smell the coffee.

30,000 were soldiers 20000+ were razakars n rest were West Pak officials clerks etc... E-Pak had no radar coverage... just 1 sqd of ageing F-86s... and had indian between the mainland W-Pak... Plus we were under sanctions... while indians enjoyed ussrs help.. with russian weapons,trainers,advisors etc.... not to forget the arming,sheltering & training of hundreds of thousands of mutki terrorists!

1 vs 20+ men ratio....More like a bunch of weak men vs real MEN...

Here is a lil example of what i talking about kid:

One of the Aces of PAF who volunteered to fight in arab-israeli war...who shot down israeli jets:

sua_05.jpg

saifulAzam%20k%20mir%20%26%20vatour.jpg

hunter.jpg

There were more like him!

Nice bullshyt.. does ur retarded logic apply to indian army fighting maoists,nagas,mezus,assamese,IOK,red corridor etc too? not to forget US fighting in afghanistan n iraq?

As it turned you falsely celebrated those was of 48 & 65 as defence days.

And secondly, the Indian Army is not fighting maoists or for that matter any insurgency in NE

Lol- Lame attempt- Do you selectively agree with his points which goes in your favor or agree with the rest of his other opinions and views about india too?-

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom