What's new

Who gave British the right to grant the land of Palestine to Jews?

Lol- Lame attempt- Do you selectively agree with his points which goes in your favor or agree with the rest of his other opinions and views about india too?-

We have to see the points about India on their own merit.

In this matter of "mashking" the history, he is entirely correct.

believe whatever you want, why would i believe my ancestors was some hairy monkeys?

there is something called logic, you may not have heard about it.

The whole theory of Darwin is based on logic and facts. Dont believe it. Some dont believe that Antartica exists. But yes tehy can continue to be ignorant.

You know how the Arabs treat Pakistanis? Or you want me to tell you?

Yes, the vast majority of Arabs will laugh in your face if you go Jab Spain me hamari hukumat thi"!

Just check what the Iranians think of you when you claim so much affinity with Persians as well.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

So?

Its the oil money of the Arabs that is making much of it happen.
i havent met any arab that threats a Pakistani different, so no. i dont know

the oil is temporary it does not matter.

ok enough fun already....shall we come to british.....israel...palestine....

you dont make sense dude...then according to the logic...do you know that before shooting a brahmastra , for example, the archer must pray to lord brahma using a mantra tht he has obtained after years and years of hard penance...so there goes....

So there goes what?- Explain the flying- The people with animal faces- multiple heads or arms?- They prayed for what?- For what purpose?- Cant you see the difference in a one time miracle and a constant permanent extraordinary beings?-

So there goes what?- Explain the flying- The people with animal faces- multiple heads or arms?- They prayed for what?- For what purpose?- Cant you see the difference in a one time miracle and a constant permanent extraordinary beings?-

there is a saying in my place...licking the sh** one time and licking it ten times is the same....its the licking that matters....

btw enough fun already....shall we come to british.....israel...palestine....

We have to see the points about India on their own merit.

In this matter of "mashking" the history, he is entirely correct.

That's like admitting that you only believe what goes in favor of you- That can twist some straight logic-

As it turned you falsely celebrated those was of 48 & 65 as defence days.
And secondly, the Indian Army is not fighting maoists or for that matter any insurgency in NE

True ... india should celebrate them... so why doesnt india do it? u guys run out of fire crackers those days?

Abt indian army fighting maoists... too bad the CRP n others r bearing the brunt.. while IA is bussy killing kashmiris.

@kazuh.. hey u still here? i thought u would quiet PDF by honour... if u had any!

48,65 are celebrated in Pak as defence days.. better pull up your socks...and smell the coffee.

30,000 were soldiers 20000+ were razakars n rest were West Pak officials clerks etc... E-Pak had no radar coverage... just 1 sqd of ageing F-86s... and had indian between the mainland W-Pak... Plus we were under sanctions... while indians enjoyed ussrs help.. with russian weapons,trainers,advisors etc.... not to forget the arming,sheltering & training of hundreds of thousands of mutki terrorists!

1 vs 20+ men ratio....More like a bunch of weak men vs real MEN...

Here is a lil example of what i talking about kid:

One of the Aces of PAF who volunteered to fight in arab-israeli war...who shot down israeli jets:

sua_05.jpg

saifulAzam%20k%20mir%20%26%20vatour.jpg

hunter.jpg

There were more like him!

Nice bullshyt.. does ur retarded logic apply to indian army fighting maoists,nagas,mezus,assamese,IOK,red corridor etc too? not to forget US fighting in afghanistan n iraq?

As I thought, you used the past tense when referring to the celebrations, Pakistan has no reason to commemorate these campaigns which it initiated and ended in a draw, at best (48 and 65) a defeat (71), and an expected defeat if not your PM accepting the US demands for complete withdrawal.

If Pakistan is always the inferior side of the conflict, as you clearly illustrated, is it about time your generals will finally accept it and cease any more military escapades? Maybe they did, so since 1999 your glorious army is very careful not to upset the Indian Army. Every time India only threatens to retaliate against Pakistan (like after the terror attack on the Parliament in December 2001 and after Mumbai 26/11) your generals dispatch urgent massages to every corner of the world to save then from India's wrath.

The terror phenomena in Pakistan is much more serious than all the militant groups in India. Your HQs were under terror attacks, your ISI offices, assassination attempts in your President, PM, COAS, and other generals, suicide bombing in all major cities and against highly secured parameters. And your Army is too afraid to do the right thing and shut down the terror network because they are too powerful to confront directly.

I am familiar with the myth of Pakistan's PAF and its shooting down Israeli jets in 1973. Oh well, if that is your little consolation, who am I to deprive it from a citizen of the most dangerous country in the world.

The whole theory of Darwin is based on logic and facts. Dont believe it. Some dont believe that Antartica exists. But yes tehy can continue to be ignorant.

A theory remains a theory- until proven either way-
Antarctica was never a theory- Lame comparison- :tdown:-

there is a saying in my place...licking the sh** one time and licking it ten times is the same....its the licking that matters....

btw enough fun already....shall we come to british.....israel...palestine....

Nice saying-
But in this case- it was about licking the **** or no licking at all-

Yup- British had no right to give Palestinian land to Israel-

As I thought, you used the past tense when referring to the celebrations, Pakistan has no reason to commemorate these campaigns which it initiated and ended in a draw, at best (48 and 65) a defeat (71), and an expected defeat if not your PM accepting the US demands for complete withdrawal.

If Pakistan is always the inferior side of the conflict, as you clearly illustrated, is it about time your generals will finally accept it and cease any more military escapades? Maybe they did, so since 1999 your glorious army is very careful not to upset the Indian Army. Every time India only threatens to retaliate against Pakistan (like after the terror attack on the Parliament in December 2001 and after Mumbai 26/11) your generals dispatch urgent massages to every corner of the world to save then from India's wrath.

The terror phenomena in Pakistan is much more serious than all the militant groups in India. Your HQs were under terror attacks, your ISI offices, assassination attempts in your President, PM, COAS, and other generals, suicide bombing in all major cities and against highly secured parameters. And your Army is too afraid to do the right thing and shut down the terror network because they are too powerful to confront directly.

I am familiar with the myth of Pakistan's PAF and its shooting down Israeli jets in 1973. Oh well, if that is your little consolation, who am I to deprive it from a citizen of the most dangerous country in the world.

nirreich....just go through this link and see what their ex air chief marshal has to say about the '65 war which these fanbois claim they won....Nur Khan reminisces ’65 war -DAWN - National; September 6, 2005

Islam never spread with the power of sword , they defeated the super powers ( Persians and Romans) with divine power.

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

Did you know Brithish colonized India after defeating Mughals Empire ( greatest muslim Empire)

Check your facts. Last biggest empire gave britisher's run for their money was Maratha empire.............................:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom