What's new

Who gave British the right to grant the land of Palestine to Jews?

Get the message about Prophets- which i tried to convey- Prophets are not like fairy tales characters of an epics-
Jesus was a prophet of Allah aswell- He didn't fly out in a Vimana- and annihilated the Jews of that time-
He did what an ordinary man could do in such situations- Submit-
Thus Prophets are ordinary men-

so ordinary men could split read sea...ordinary men could make wine into water..ordinary men could resurrect after dying....ordinary men could ascent to heaven alive...c'mon...

believe whatever you want, why would i believe my ancestors was some hairy monkeys?

there is something called logic, you may not have heard about it.

Oh God. Its science and its for the same reason you believe earth revolves round the sun

Pakistan fought for its indepandance, it was British who did unjustice with Pakistan & gift strategic lands to India, didn't helped Pakistan when India launched its naked aggression & occupied several Pakistani lands such as, Junagadh & Manavadar, Hyderabad Deccan & Kashmir.
I think you need urgent medical help! Nuff said.

Who said Muslims should claim India ? No religion can claim India. Men with peanut brain made countries based on religion.

You started that claim game- we Muslims can claim india back according to your logic- because we once ruled you-
Did i not restrained myself from going any further in the post you quoted which i made couple of pages before asking some indian poster not to act smart on this claim game--

Alright- you wana play smart-
Forget Mughals- Deny that they were not Muslims- and we as Muslims cannot claim India-
going to a church doesnt make one a christian just as much as standing in a garage makes one a car
and similarly only jarheads can talk about india being claimed by mislims because it was ruled by them for some time

Sikhs never ruled Pakistan.. their 30 year old reign was over punjab n parts of KPK province.. and we saw what happened to them later!

And that too after the muslim kindgom had become weak.... it appointed him as a governor or so... and he took the opportunity..

ok fine...only punjab and parts of kpk...so claiming that is valid....according to your countrymen's line of thought?...

We already have S waziristan n FATA under control... why should we start a new offensive in NW when USA itself is negotiating with them?

Abt wars.. do tell indians to celebrate 48... where we took Azad kashmir,GB,Aksai chin and nehru begged UN for a ceasefire and promised refrendum... do tell indians to celebrate 1965.. 6TH SEPTEMBER... 71 a shameless proxy war... 99? was tht even a war? a few hundred lightly armed paramilitary soldiers VS indian airforce,indian infantary divisions n indian arty divisions numbering in thousands? Il chose the BRAVE MEN over numbers any day of my life.. Also love the PAF kill ratios against indian airforce n israeli airforce... gave u guys a real spanking..

No celebrations in Islamabad either, am I right?

I did not claim than India won in all conflicts, but it certainly shown better performance and was able to tackle Pakistan's offensives time after time. On the other hand when India initiated its offensive in 1971 it ended with a complete surrender of the Pakistani Army and 100,000 POW.

And sorry to take the air out of your breast, but Israel was never a combat side in your wars with India, so Pakistan did not fight against Israel, and of course never defeated its air force.

As for NW, Pakistan Army is fighting for more than a decade against terrorism in Pakistan which took the life of thousands of people. It explicitly declare it cannot fight all the irregular armed group and so he avoids any direct confrontation. This kind of Army can threaten the civilian government and oppresses the civilian society, but it cannot be a real challenge to India's professional and advanced armed forces.

i asked for the ''200 thousand in one go".....seems like you pulled it out of your.......anyway everyone knows there are casulaties in kashmir...blame the pakistani ary and isi for making a cannon fodder out of kashmiris for their land grab...

Did u read it my boy? how dogras shot 2 hundred n fifty thousand protestors asking for merger with PAKISTAN?which happened post 1948 indo Pak war??? huh? now again ur playing with ur foolish words?

so ordinary men could split read sea...ordinary men could make wine into water..ordinary men could resurrect after dying....ordinary men could ascent to heaven alive...c'mon...

these signs which you do not believe made you to believe in epic characters- flying in vimanas- with 11-12 heads- animal heads- weapons powerful than todays atom bomb- fighting for each others wives?- blue skin?- c'm on-
Atleast we claim they were ordinary men- and Human-

I think its better if we stop it here- and discuss the subject- It will get ugly-

and the americans are foreigner in america, the red Indians are the natives.
the arabs werent true muslim, their ideology was arab supremacy, now look where it got them.

OK. :crazy:

islam takes that away, no matter what ur background. let it be a persina, black, latin or a white

It has not worked in practice.

The Arab and the Azam still hate each other with a passion.

Even the Arab tribes can't get along with each other, let alone the various sects.

No celebrations in Islamabad either, am I right?

I did not claim than India won in all conflicts, but it certainly shown better performance and was able to tackle Pakistan's offensives time after time. On the other hand when India initiated its offensive in 1971 it ended with a complete surrender of the Pakistani Army and 100,000 POW.

And sorry to take the air out of your breast, but Israel was never a combat side in your wars with India, so Pakistan did not fight against Israel, and of course never defeated its air force.

As for NW, Pakistan Army is fighting for more than a decade against terrorism in Pakistan which took the life of thousands of people. It explicitly declare it cannot fight all the irregular armed group and so he avoids any direct confrontation. This kind of Army can threaten the civilian government and oppresses the civilian society, but it cannot be a real challenge to India's professional and advanced armed forces.

just to correct that part. technically it was pakistan that started the war by bombing forward air bases on western side.

Did u read it my boy? how dogras shot 2 hundred n fifty thousand protestors asking for merger with PAKISTAN?which happened post 1948 indo Pak war??? huh? now again ur playing with ur foolish words?

boy....

the source was "frontline kashmir".....mistake # 1...i asked for a neutral source...not a propaganda tool...

even the propganda piece never claimed in "one go"....,mistake # 2...

as i said...you just pulled it out of your.....

these signs which you do not believe made you to believe in epic characters- flying in vimanas- with 11-12 heads- animal heads- weapons powerful than todays atom bomb- fighting for each others wives?- blue skin?- c'm on-
Atleast we claim they were ordinary men- and Human

I think its better if we stop it here- and discuss the subject- It will get ugly-

yes and we dont deny it....we accept it as our mythology..the conflicting point is when your scriptures too have these superman-esque events and you claim to the contrary...just accpept every religion has its source of supernatural myths and move on.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom