What's new

Who gave British the right to grant the land of Palestine to Jews?

Against Pakistanis and Muslims- These indian can stoop to lowest low- how easily they forgot the sacrifices of their grand fathers just to thanked a gora- Chaploos qoum-

y do you 4get that the survival of your nation on this planet is because of these gora qoum.... if they would not aided you for last 60 years, you would have been myanmar or NK by now.... please do not hide behind the veil of ignorance and blind patriotism/beliefs..... be real and talk real, there is no shame in accepting mistakes.

TUM HAMESHA GAAND MARAA LEYAO?

Bakwaas naa kar chutiye,kaam ki baat karo

What's up Subbu??????????? I dint expect that kind of language from you , calm down they have no answer to the betrayl which arabs did which later made the isreal a reality & to stisfy their dinial mentality + fat , stubborn egos they flame...you sir is a mature person behave like one , Thanks Again .

But i do agree on the basic thing that the British should not have given the land to the Jews.But the sympathy at that time was so high that people didn't even care.

But i do agree on the basic thing that the British should not have given the land to the Jews.But the sympathy at that time was so high that people didn't even care.

Come on Subbu??? british had a very-very good grasp on international sentiments & geopolitics , they very vell knew about the petroleums future & arabs so in order to control them first they played an emotional card (by destroing ottoman empire & giving SA independence) then after putting there hold on arabs & there resoureces firmly in order to control arabs they gave a never ending pain to them in form of isreal & lebnon , i may be wrong but kindly do answer , Thanks .

lebanon is cool but even jordan and syria are quite modern countries.

You dint got it i mean that british vere very good foresighted & intelegent & perfectly gave arabs such a nasoor that arabs cant get out of the situation + are harming there own intersts now thats what i call Chanakyaneeti ,Thanks .

y do you 4get that the survival of your nation on this planet is because of these gora qoum.... if they would not aided you for last 60 years, you would have been myanmar or NK by now.... please do not hide behind the veil of ignorance and blind patriotism/beliefs..... be real and talk real, there is no shame in accepting mistakes.

Thats a post of a Jahil in hatred- i can claim you too survive on foreign aid and you continue the gora chaplosi which nehru started with mountbattens's wife- You can thank mountbatten's wife for your independence and existance-

it was not the sympathy- it was the hypocrisy- in the biggest racial transformation of the history- the west successfully and effectively exiled most of the war effective Jews from their land to Palestinian land-

Its like saying- here we saved your a$ses but we dont want you any where near us- take this godforsaken desert and make it yours-

it was not the sympathy- it was the hypocrisy- in the biggest racial transformation of the history- the west successfully and effectively exiled most of the war effective Jews from their land to Palestinian land-

Its like saying- here we saved your a$ses but we dont want you any where near us- take this godforsaken desert and make it yours-

Dear senior ,it was neither sympathy nor hypocracy it was amaster stroke of british cunning geopolitics & believe it or not arabs till date have no answer to it & neither will they have if there current intellignce is anything to go by , Thanks .

You dint got it i mean that british vere very good foresighted & intelegent & perfectly gave arabs such a nasoor that arabs cant get out of the situation + are harming there own intersts now thats what i call Chanakyaneeti ,Thanks .

i got what you meant,they put a check to everyone turkey and the arabs.They tried the same with Iraq also but it kinda failed.They put friendly dictators in all countries and Israel in the middle.Right in the heart of Arab land.

i got what you meant,they put a check to everyone turkey and the arabs.They tried the same with Iraq also but it kinda failed.They put friendly dictators in all countries and Israel in the middle.Right in the heart of Arab land.

and the game is still on in libiya & egypt

Back
Top Bottom