What's new

Who does Pakistan relate to more - Asia or Middle East?

Asalamu Alaikum

My mother was an Urdu purist lol. Anytime some Punjabi creeped in she would blast me.

Hopefully my Urdu isn't bastardised.
Walaikum Assalam. My maternal grandfather (may he rest in peace) was an Urdu purist. Unfortunately that tradition was not carried on. Nowadays most Pakistanis speak bastardized Urdu, thanks to Bollywood and also Westernization.

Walaikum Assalam. My maternal grandfather (may he rest in peace) was an Urdu purist. Unfortunately that tradition was not carried on. Nowadays most Pakistanis speak bastardized Urdu, thanks to Bollywood and also Westernization.

I hope it's just a Karachi thing and doesn't infect the rest of us.

Thanks bro. I remember recently Richard Spencer and Millenial Woes mentioning the above. You can't always trust 23andMe.
No problem. I don't trust any of them honestly. This Chinese acquaintance of mine got his 23&Me results and he had 10% West African, he was shocked. Tried again with another DNA/Ancestry thing and it was 92% East Asian and 8% Central Asian.

Its a waste of money.

I hope it's just a Karachi thing and doesn't infect the rest of us.
Unfortunately it's an urbanite thing especially in the well-to-do areas among cosmopolitans. Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad mostly have this.

No problem. I don't trust any of them honestly. This Chinese acquaintance of mine got his 23&Me results and he had 10% West African, he was shocked. Tried again with another DNA/Ancestry thing and it was 92% East Asian and 8% Central Asian.

Its a waste of money.

Unfortunately it's an urbanite thing especially in the well-to-do areas among cosmopolitans. Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad mostly have this.

Apko 100 percent caucasian chaiye? Thoda kharcha hoga but can be arranged

Nowadays no one does anymore. But they did back in the 80s and 90s.

Pakistanis have stopped watching Bollywood

But the rest of the word love it

INFACT BOLLYWOOD has made India Trendy & much admired and loved

The INDIAN film stars looking stunning

Its a waste of money.

Funny how 23andMe want everyone to have black ancestry. Don't know why though. Must be looney left wing liberals.

Pakistanis have stopped watching Bollywood

But the rest of the word love it

INFACT BOLLYWOOD has made India Trendy & much admired and loved

The INDIAN film stars looking stunning

Ati sundar

If language or ethnicity was guaranteed of anything then Afghanis will not be at each other throat for decades now. They are relatively homogeneous ethnically and linguistically. Compared with that Pakistan have done better. There is absolutely no need for dari/farsi in Pakistan, we are fine with urdu.

And no Pakistani speak dari/farsi in KP, Balochistan. Only few refugees at best who should go back.

Why is it that you always comment without researching. Afghanistan is as multiethnic as Pakistan. There are pukhtoons, balochs, hazaras, tajiks, uzbeks, turkmans, nuristanis.

As for dari not spoken in Pakistan. Just go and visit quetta and you will get your answer.

Last edited:
Pakistani NIC hai? To phir so feesad Pakistani hain aap.
Sirf NIC nahi, birth certificate bi hai.

Funny how 23andMe want everyone to have black ancestry. Don't know why though. Must be looney left wing liberals.
Well that's the thing. It is a global assault on all cultures and traditions. When you look at the whole recent nonsense of rewriting history on a politically correct narrative you begin to see where this is going and it's not good for anyone. There is a push for a global consumerist society and part of that is to deconstruct every culture and tradition in the world.

Sirf NIC nahi, birth certificate bi hai.

Bhai koi ek id bhi ho chale gi. Nic. B form. Domicile. Passport. 4 gawah.

Pyar mohabbat se qanoonz ki baladasteez krke reh lo. Zaat paat me par kar pyas hi barhegi.

Duniya ko globalisation or anti racism ka sabaq humne dena hai. Per gharoor karna ha to pakistani hone par kro warna tang kronga

Good to know. Thx or I would have wasted 200$ on that lying junk. They said it's to "screw with the racists" but it's way more likely they do this so WE WUZ can steal others' achievements.

200 dollar me 5 percent bangladeshi bhi ata...

Tumne 100 Gopi DNA chaiye?

Back
Top Bottom