What's new

Who does Pakistan relate to more - Asia or Middle East?

Bhai koi ek id bhi ho chale gi. Nic. B form. Domicile. Passport. 4 gawah.

Pyar mohabbat se qanoonz ki baladasteez krke reh lo. Zaat paat me par kar pyas hi barhegi.

Duniya ko globalisation or anti racism ka sabaq humne dena hai. Per gharoor karna ha to pakistani hone par kro warna tang kronga
Okay well you are free to believe as you wish.

I have already discussed in detail why "globalized" society has.never existed in history and never will exist simply because it is untenable.

I mean we're having a discussion on this thread about the need for a unifying language and finding a single unified identity unique to ourselves. Adding in millions of more people from far corners of the globe who are completely different from us in every aspect just to prove an abstract concept that has never existed in the history of humanity and in the history of Islam, I think is just foolish and goes against the goal of achieving a unified identity.

Walaikum Assalam. My maternal grandfather (may he rest in peace) was an Urdu purist. Unfortunately that tradition was not carried on. Nowadays most Pakistanis speak bastardized Urdu, thanks to Bollywood and also Westernization.
Its no hidden secret that bollywood is a curse. Thats how India promotes the "Hindu culture" through bollywood.

Pakistan should team up with some Middle Eastern countries to promote real Islamic culture.

That would destroy bollywood's influence.

Sirf NIC nahi, birth certificate bi hai.

Well that's the thing. It is a global assault on all cultures and traditions. When you look at the whole recent nonsense of rewriting history on a politically correct narrative you begin to see where this is going and it's not good for anyone. There is a push for a global consumerist society and part of that is to deconstruct every culture and tradition in the world.

Have you noticed that they are doing this by alleviating black people and claiming that everyone on earth has black blood in them. They are even claiming that black africans are responsible for White Western Civilisation............:rofl:

Its no hidden secret that bollywood is a curse. Thats how India promotes the "Hindu culture" through bollywood.

Pakistan should team up with some Middle Eastern countries to promote real Islamic culture.

That would destroy bollywood's influence.

bollywood is on a massive decline in Pakistan.

Okay well you are free to believe as you wish.

I have already discussed in detail why "globalized" society has.never existed in history and never will exist simply because it is untenable.

I mean we're having a discussion on this thread about the need for a unifying language and finding a single unified identity unique to ourselves. Adding in millions of more people from far corners of the globe who are completely different from us in every aspect just to prove an abstract concept that has never existed in the history of humanity and in the history of Islam, I think is just foolish.

Humans urge to communicate unite people. Its a social animal.

Language is just a tool. They did awful isolation experiments on kids. You would freak out over the results.

Each language is beautiful. From geography to biography it defers. But all are considered to descended from one universal language.

I would love to agree with you brother but science and logic otherwise.

But i respect your gestures of respect towards different languages in Pakistan

Create an alternative media and entertainment to bollywood and hollywood.

Have you noticed that they are doing this by alleviating black people and claiming that everyone on earth has black blood in them. They are even claiming that black africans are responsible for White Western Civilisation............:rofl:
Lol bro let's try to keep the thread on Pakistan.

bollywood is on a massive decline in Pakistan.
I know nobody watches bollywood in Pakistan.

I am just saying Lollywood should team up with some Middle Eastern countries to create an alternative to bollywood and Hollywood.

O
Turkish films and dramas are popular in Pakistan. Perhaps we should team up with them.
That is what I was thinking of too.

Wow what a shitty song. Who even listens to your bollywood crap, lol
bollywood is cheap crap. Only Indians watch it. The thing is that, India has a population of 1.2 billion people, so it makes up for not having foreign viewers watching bollywood.

Humans urge to communicate unite people. Its a social animal.

Language is just a tool. They did awful isolation experiments on kids. You would freak out over the results.

Each language is beautiful. From geography to biography it defers. But all are considered to descended from one universal language.

I would love to agree with you brother but science and logic otherwise.

But i respect your gestures of respect towards different languages in Pakistan
I have no il will towards anyone even though some people on here might think I hate certain groups of people based off some jokes or tongue-in-cheek comments. I think hate is a very powerful word/emotion and it's not something that is easily felt or can be ascribed to someone easily.

With that being said I actually value human bio-diversity and cultural diversity (both are intertwined). I don't believe in mish-mashing everyone up into this giant superstate of all types of people because it just doesn't work and actually takes a toll on the people's mental health.

Already we Pakistanis are seeking a single unified identity for social cohesion. It is better to reduce the problem to a minimum rather than to add more equations to the problem and make it more complicated to solve.

I have no il will towards anyone even though some people on here might think I hate certain groups of people based off some jokes or tongue-in-cheek comments. I think hate is a very powerful word/emotion and it's not something that is easily felt or can be ascribed to someone easily.

With that being said I actually value human bio-diversity and cultural diversity (both are intertwined). I don't believe in mish-mashing everyone up into this giant superstate of all types of people because it just doesn't work and actually takes a toll on the people's mental health.

Already we Pakistanis need a single unified identity for social cohesion. It is better to reduce the problem to a minimum rather than to add more equations to the problem and make it more complicated to solve.
I thought we had Urdu for unity.

bollywood is cheap crap. Only Indians watch it. The thing is that, India has a population of 1.2 billion people, so it makes up for not having foreign viewers watching bollywood.
They break out into dance sequences all of a sudden out of nowhere with their cringeworthy garbage songs making me ears bleed

Turkish films and dramas are popular in Pakistan. Perhaps we should team up with them.
Some of them are alright but they seem too Westernized though.

I thought we had Urdu for unity.
Yeah but has Urdu alone achieved unity? I think more goes into achieving a cohesive unity than simply language itself. You have to form a full on cultural identity which includes common traditions, common struggles, and common goals, and these are just a few among the many factors that come into play.

Back
Top Bottom