What's new

Who are top 10 Pakistani TV news anchors?

One more reason not trust these so-called polls and researches. Who in the world is Nusrat Javed? :confused:

And frankly I know none of them except,kalasra and bucha....

That list doesn't looks true, seems like some media channel made this to promote their own anchors. A True Journalist is not who, who sit on TV and host a show full with fights of Politicians....
being a Journalist you must have depth knowledge of country's history, geographic history, politician's history and current affairs and I think Haamad Mir is best suit in all those.......there are many people who don't like him, but you can't deny about his knowledge in journalism....
Only problem is ,he shares and codons his,Jung,jeo employer Shakeel ur Rehman's bias towards Pak Army and consistent negation of TWO NATION concept of ALLAMA IQBAL (ra),like altaf the fat pig in London.

One more reason not trust these so-called polls and researches. Who in the world is Nusrat Javed? :confused:
He used to be,in good old days,Comrade Bhutto's young PIYALA sharing JIYALA.In other words,a political KUMMEE KAMMEEN of a dandy vadera.

Suprised that Moeed Pirzada is not so popular in Pakistan..I thought he is one of the very few sensible and low decibel anchor
Right. He is under-rated otherwise he is one of the best anchors in Pak media today.

Zohaib hasan .
Who's he?

This survey is a joke. Some names are big and their variety of work is huge. but i chose those who talk only for the betterment of Pakistan.
Mujeeb Ur Rehman Shami
Hamid mir
Absar Alam
Javed chaudhary
and there are many more like them who spend most of their lives in this field but they are not contributing anything other they critizing pak army and agencies
My list
with
Dr. Shahid masood
Haroon Rasheed
Dr. Aqab Malik
Arshad Sharif
Jasmin
Arif Hamid Bhatti, Sabar shakar, Sami Ibrahim
he is lill annoying but Ahmed qureshi is good too alont with
Wajahat
Sorry but Javed Chaudhry is a certified lifafa journalist. Others too get personal benefits like Hamid Mir etc but J.Chaudhry was exposed "live" by Ali Muhammad Khan (PTI-MNA).

1. Moeed Pirzada
2. Wajhat S Khan
3. Zara Hut Kay (Wusat, Zarar and Mubashir)
4. Shahzeb Khanzada, Kamran Khan
5. Amir liaquat

Back
Top Bottom