What's new

Who are top 10 Pakistani TV news anchors?

Who listens Nusrat Javed?

I think I only like Wajahat Hussain Syed and Talat Hussain from Pakistani media these days. Asma Shiraza was great but I don't even know if she is still on TV

Anchors i listen to
Moed Peerzada
Nadeem Malik
Arif Hamid Bhatti
Rauf Clasra
Wasim Badami
Jasmine Mansor

That list doesn't looks true, seems like some media channel made this to promote their own anchors. A True Journalist is not who, who sit on TV and host a show full with fights of Politicians....
being a Journalist you must have depth knowledge of country's history, geographic history, politician's history and current affairs and I think Haamad Mir is best suit in all those.......there are many people who don't like him, but you can't deny about his knowledge in journalism....

Who is Ejaz Haider? And Najam Sethi really? And nusrat Javed. Who the hell conducted this survey. When you match these so called top anchors with the rating of their channel in the time slots when their show is aired, you wont find their channel in top three spot. And yet they are popular.
And Nusrat Javed and Najam sethi are PMLn just like PMLn spokepersons so may be govt has some hand behind it. Shahzeb khanzada, although he works for Geo, is still relatively unbiased and brutal anchor of all.

This survey is a joke. Some names are big and their variety of work is huge. but i chose those who talk only for the betterment of Pakistan.
Mujeeb Ur Rehman Shami
Hamid mir
Absar Alam
Javed chaudhary
and there are many more like them who spend most of their lives in this field but they are not contributing anything other they critizing pak army and agencies
My list
with
Dr. Shahid masood
Haroon Rasheed
Dr. Aqab Malik
Arshad Sharif
Jasmin
Arif Hamid Bhatti, Sabar shakar, Sami Ibrahim
he is lill annoying but Ahmed qureshi is good too alont with
Wajahat

Last edited:

Back