What's new

Who are the Arain?

I was on that forum. But Pashtuns on that forum hated me for being Punjabi. I realized Pakistani Pashtuns on this forum are kind hearted people, but on that Afghan forum they were assholes. . Only some senior Afghans were polite and kind, but the rest were complete trash.

So you are that guy with Snake avatar? I user to visit that forum months ago, now stoped it because they don't approve my account. Anyway i am pretty sure smarty is luffy but he denies lol his insults are funny otherwise that forum is dud. Basically dead with hardly any activity.

Na bhai na... I was going away for a while. I am back. Teri Izzat aidi holi aye keh hawa nal cHeR jandi aye?

All the Jatts, Gujjars, and Butts on this forum are always showing off their badmashi, so i figured it was our turn. :lol:

But generally Arains are not really into badmashi.

All the Jatts, Gujjars, and Butts on this forum are always showing off their badmashi, so i figured it was our turn. :lol:

But generally Arains are not really into badmashi.

They tend to be diplomatic, but Arains can be really nasty when aroused. Good thing is that we may bicker among ourselves, but that just makes us more prone to be fair in settling disputes.

Once a fellow Arain said "Arain AkaThai nahin Honday" - I said "AkaThai ho ja'an tay fer insaaf nahin kar sakday". While others may get together along tribal lines. Arains tend to be very fractious and there is a lot of infighting. That is actually good because an Arain can be expected to be less partisan in settling a quarrel.

They tend to be diplomatic, but Arains can be really nasty when aroused. Good thing is that we may bicker among ourselves, but that just makes us more prone to be fair in settling disputes.

Once a fellow Arain said "Arain AkaThai nahin Honday" - I said "AkaThai ho ja'an tay fer insaaf nahin kar sakday". While others may get together along tribal lines. Arains tend to be very fractious and there is a lot of infighting. That is actually good because an Arain can be expected to be less partisan in settling a quarrel.

Agreed.

So regarding the origins of Arains...

Where do onions originate from? That may be the missing link.

Sir jee, Model town park is for dating and lovey dovey stuff not for fighting. Spread love not war :lol:

I've been going there ever since it was opened in 1986(85?). I love that place. Who would'nt? Have you been there?

Agreed.

So regarding the origins of Arains...

Where do onions originate from? That may be the missing link.

The missing like is this: I found it somewhere on this forum:

Arain Angoothi.jpg

You have a history of taking over us, we all know how that turned out.
Learn to take a joke. You are among Punjabis after all... Lighten up, have a laugh.

I've been going there ever since it was opened in 1986(85?). I love that place. Who would'nt? Have you been there?

The missing like is this: I found it somewhere on this forum:

View attachment 44000

1. Many archaeologists, botanists, and food historians believe onions originated in central Asia. Other research suggests onions were first grown in Iran and West Pakistan.

Google

Well, I guess we are natives to the land. @LoveIcon

I have solved the mystery. I guess we can close the thread now. :lol:

And believe it or not, Altaf Bhai is also an arain...:)

A famous saying goes about arains
"Arain Kaam tain, Ganday Khain,Majiyan waich key lenday gaeen".

Bhai, jitnay aap Sharif baradran kai tarafdar hain, mujhay shak hai keh aap Lohar hongay. Kyun ji?

@Chak Bamu early saturday/sunday breakfast at Goga naqeebia of Nan-channay/ Halwaa poori with friends and morning walks at model town park ( If i'm not wrong it is called nawaz sharif park) . Those were golden days of University life. After graduating I came to Qatar last year

Lo ji, now we can claim to be one of the lost tribes of Bani-Israel. That would explain our proximity to Pashtuns as well.

Bro, there are many theories. I do not take any of them seriously. Many Muslims of India had this fetish of somehow claiming descent from Ashraaf. In this day and age, it is meaningless.

Islam discourages differentiation based on caste, color, origin, etc...

Bhai, jitnay aap Sharif baradran kai tarafdar hain, mujhay shak hai keh aap Lohar hongay. Kyun ji?
I guess Shareef biradrans are Kashmiris not lohars. And I am certainly not a Lohar but i know an interesting theory about Lohars aka Mughals :)

Back
Top Bottom