What's new

Who are the Arain?

Arains don't grow vegetables in Pakistan. We do it all, so that doesn't make any sense. :lol:
I am not talking about the present. They used to grow vegetables tradionally. Is it that hard to understand?

I am not talking about the present. They used to grow vegetables tradionally. Is it that hard to understand?

That's also incorrect. We've been zamindar for centuries and grew wheat, grew rice, vegetables, and had mango orchards. And I'm not talking about canal colonies here.

It has to do with personal wealth more than tradition.

That's also incorrect. We've been zamindar for centuries and grew wheat, grew rice, vegetables, and had mango orchards. And I'm not talking about canal colonies here.

It has to do with personal wealth more than tradition.
I have not heard of any big arain zamindar before the setting up of canal colonies. There were big rajput zamindar but not arain. Even the jatts and gujjars used to be poor. This centuries thing is a bit of a stretch.

I am light skinned Pakistani sher!

Look at me as a kid!

Share pics of yourself as a Kid!

My cousin on the left is a little bit feminine. Actually, a lot of Pakistani guys make fun of my family for being like this, but we would **** them for their batameezi. Being fair skin gets you many insults in Pakistan. Pakistani girls like darker faced guys, so I spent a lot of time in my village to get a more golden/brownish color.
I'm brown skinned **** gujjar /gangsta/playa/sexy

I used to be light skinned as a child, but my cousin Saabi is pretty light skinned.

DokFvFv.jpg

My cousin on the left and me on the right. This photo is from a few years ago. I have no problem being considered an Indic or even being from an ancient Hindu family. But at the same time, I don't think that Arains are the same as subcontinent folk.

your look is more of the himachal side or punjab side.

Back
Top Bottom