What's new

Who are the Arain?

Arains migrated from Indian Punjab mostly so they are muhajirs I guess.

:lol:

We originated from Sindh Indus river. Our people came over to Indian Punjab and made the land prosperous. :lol:

Our people came back from Indian Punjab after partition, but the reason Indian Punjab is in good shape is because of us. respect your elders.

Arains are fighters. 1 Arain = 4 evil Yindus.

Hahahaha....

Not just Hindus bro. I once took on two white housemates, but then we were fighting with dozens of toilet paper rolls. My white partner (an O'Bryan) left the house. It was a lot of fun...

:lol:

We originated from Sindh Indus river. Our people came over to Indian Punjab and made the land prosperous. :lol:

Our people came back from Indian Punjab after partition, but the reason Indian Punjab is in good shape is because of us. respect your elders.

Are Arains of Tarkhan background?

I am a Muslim first, then a Pakistan, then something else. You can call me whatever you wish, but my ancestors have always married Arain women, and I guess about a dozen generations have passed. Like I told you, adoption of a tribe by an individual, family or clan is an accepted practice among Semites, and apparently among those who would like to consider themselves Semites.

The village of Chak Bamu was founded by my Jat ancestor, but it was a village of Arains. Genetics plays absolutely no role in my identity.

I am not trying to raise an issue here. When I first said that I don't care about this, it was because I consider myself a Muslim first. Pakistani a close second, and everything else is afterwards. You should appreciate your Jatt ancestry, but I come from Arains. We did not have converts in my lineage. I am proud of my people, but I am not looking down on anyone else. I respect Jatts, Awan, Gujjar, and Rajputs. All are my equal. To be honest, I don't really immerse myself in these types of threads, but I figured that we Arains deserve at least one thread too. Arains are not jahil people, we are very religious. These kind of things are small talk to us, but I was just curious about Arain origins.

Can you post pic of someone in your family who looks white? Just curious because sometimes people think light skin = white. Many Indics are light skinned.

I used to be light skinned as a child, but my cousin Saabi is pretty light skinned.

DokFvFv.jpg

My cousin on the left and me on the right. This photo is from a few years ago. I have no problem being considered an Indic or even being from an ancient Hindu family. But at the same time, I don't think that Arains are the same as subcontinent folk.

I always thought Ariyans were Iranians and Germans but it seems we have new definitions nowadays .
I thought they were Nazis :D

Arian and Aryan are two different things.

As opposed to 1 Pakistani = 10 evil Yindus?

In that case Arains are the weakest Pakistanis :lol:
Who are those 1P = 10Y ? Butts?

:rofl:

I am not trying to raise an issue here. When I first said that I don't care about this, it was because I consider myself a Muslim first. Pakistani a close second, and everything else is afterwards. You should appreciate your Jatt ancestry, but I come from Arains. We did not have converts in my lineage. I am proud of my people, but I am not looking down on anyone else. I respect Jatts, Awan, Gujjar, and Rajputs. All are my equal. To be honest, I don't really immerse myself in these types of threads, but I figured that we Arains deserve at least one thread too. Arains are not jahil people, we are very religious. These kind of things are small talk to us, but I was just curious about Arain origins.

Bro, unless you are a Syed or Awan, your ancestors did convert to Islam.

For me it is not a matter of respecting or not respecting Jat heritage. Being Arain is a part of my identity. All my extended family is Arain. There is not a single member among my relatives who is not an Arain. I hope you understand it. Its about family, and not about tribalism.

My Jat ancestor was a Sikh Sardar. Chak Bamu was founded because he marked his conversion with separation from his family. Our Goth is Gehlan, which is a Jat Goth. A little distance from Chak Bamu was a village of Sikh Jats of Gehlan clan with whom people of Chak Bamu shared ancestors. When it came to the battle field, they were Sikhs and we were Muslims.

If you take this genetic stuff to heart you would become like Shan or Psycho Pakistani. There is nothing in genetics.

Back
Top Bottom