What's new

Who are the Arain?

I always thought Ariyans were Iranians and Germans but it seems we have new definitions nowadays .

NONONONO!

You guys are Aryans!

But my Pakistani tribe is called Arain.

We have nothing to do with Aryans. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Arain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arain people - SikhiWiki, free Sikh encyclopedia.

Arain HistoryThe Arain are an... - Anjuman-e-Araian Jhuddo Zone | Facebook

An Arain freedom fighter

So many articles about Arain people, so I wanted to ask you guys. Who are we Arain?

Are we from Arabs, Hindus, Iranians, Rajputs. or indigenous people of Pakistan, like the Jatts?

I am curious.

@LoveIcon @Akheilos @Psycho Pakistani @oye_natta @Chak Bamu @Donatello @Ghareeb_Da_Baal, @Zarvan @DESERT FIGHTER @qamar1990 @kbd-raaf

At the end of the day, I really don't give a shit, but still I am curious. Most of my family members do not look like indics. Even in Punjabi our family name is Buggas which means whites, even though some of my family is not white. I am very curious about Arains, because jatts, gujjars, awans, and butts all have an origin, but Arain identity seems to be a mystery.
a rains could be the original punjabis perhaps??
btw whats the gujjar origins?

Bro, unless you are a Syed or Awan, your ancestors did convert to Islam.

For me it is not a matter of respecting or not respecting Jat heritage. Being Arain is a part of my identity. All my extended family is Arain. There is not a single member among my relatives who is not an Arain. I hope you understand it. Its about family, and not about tribalism.

My Jat ancestor was a Sikh Sardar. Chak Bamu was founded because he marked his conversion with separation from his family. Our Goth is Gehlan, which is a Jat Goth. A little distance from Chak Bamu was a village of Sikh Jats of Gehlan clan with whom people of Chak Bamu shared ancestors. When it came to the battle field, they were Sikhs and we were Muslims.

If you take this genetic stuff to heart you would become like Shan or Psycho Pakistani. There is nothing in genetics.

This is not a shame for me, but an honor. I don't know what my family consists of, but I am an Arain, and we are proud people. But also nobody in my family looks like the people of India. I am proud Muslim. I am proud Pakistani. I am a proud Human.

I am a Muslim first, then a Pakistan, then something else. You can call me whatever you wish, but my ancestors have always married Arain women, and I guess about a dozen generations have passed. Like I told you, adoption of a tribe by an individual, family or clan is an accepted practice among Semites, and apparently among those who would like to consider themselves Semites.

The village of Chak Bamu was founded by my Jat ancestor, but it was a village of Arains. Genetics plays absolutely no role in my identity.
so what are you then a JAT or a arain?

No. We are traditional agriculturists.

Probably pre-Islamic invaders from Central Asia. But pretty well mixed up.
gujjars from central asia??? well well @RazPaK

@Chak Bamu - No reply to my trolling ? :cray:

I can understand why @RazPaK didn't reply - He hasn't been talking to me since I joked about his lack of facial hair....bichareiii key mooooch nahin ugtiii ! :whistle:

But even you ? :(

Arain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arain people - SikhiWiki, free Sikh encyclopedia.

Arain HistoryThe Arain are an... - Anjuman-e-Araian Jhuddo Zone | Facebook

An Arain freedom fighter

So many articles about Arain people, so I wanted to ask you guys. Who are we Arain?

Are we from Arabs, Hindus, Iranians, Rajputs. or indigenous people of Pakistan, like the Jatts?

I am curious.

@LoveIcon @Akheilos @Psycho Pakistani @oye_natta @Chak Bamu @Donatello @Ghareeb_Da_Baal, @Zarvan @DESERT FIGHTER @qamar1990 @kbd-raaf

At the end of the day, I really don't give a shit, but still I am curious. Most of my family members do not look like indics. Even in Punjabi our family name is Buggas which means whites, even though some of my family is not white. I am very curious about Arains, because jatts, gujjars, awans, and butts all have an origin, but Arain identity seems to be a mystery.
Yes I am an arian but as I am a Muslim and this is what only matters for me so I never bothered to do research on origion off arian what I know is basically those related to farming were known as arain
@Chak Bamu @RazPaK @qamar1990

I used to be light skinned as a child, but my cousin Saabi is pretty light skinned.

DokFvFv.jpg

My cousin on the left and me on the right. This photo is from a few years ago. I have no problem being considered an Indic or even being from an ancient Hindu family. But at the same time, I don't think that Arains are the same as subcontinent folk.
i know my family was a hindu family few generations back… my arain friends look no different to me then other punjabis

@Chak Bamu - No reply to my trolling ? :cray:

I can understand why @RazPaK didn't reply - He hasn't been talking to me since I joked about his lack of facial hair....bichareiii key mooooch nahin ugtiii ! :whistle:

But even you ? :(

Salaay butt, tu to khud kodaa hain. Yeah ask your punjabi friends what kodaa means. :D

You stupid political gangster, I will kill you. :mad::mad::mad:

i know my family was a hindu family few generations back… my arain friends look no different to me then other punjabis

I don't have any hindu records of my family though. I mean shit, If I did I would admit it, but we have been Muslim for at least 10 generations.

I used to be light skinned as a child, but my cousin Saabi is pretty light skinned.

DokFvFv.jpg

My cousin on the left and me on the right. This photo is from a few years ago. I have no problem being considered an Indic or even being from an ancient Hindu family. But at the same time, I don't think that Arains are the same as subcontinent folk.

Nice pic. You guys are light skinned but features look different from White people imo.

Salaay butt, tu to khud kodaa hain. Yeah ask your punjabi friends what kodaa means. :D

You stupid political gangster, I will kill you. :mad::mad::mad:

I don't have any hindu records of my family though. I mean shit, If I did I would admit it, but we have been Muslim for at least 10 generations.
we have been muslims for 8 generations
we were hindu kshtiriyas before

This is not a shame for me, but an honor. I don't know what my family consists of, but I am an Arain, and we are proud people. But also nobody in my family looks like the people of India. I am proud Muslim. I am proud Pakistani. I am a proud Human.

Pride is a negative quality. Humility is better.

Back
Top Bottom