What's new

Who are the Arain?

I used to be light skinned as a child, but my cousin Saabi is pretty light skinned.

DokFvFv.jpg

My cousin on the left and me on the right. This photo is from a few years ago. I have no problem being considered an Indic or even being from an ancient Hindu family. But at the same time, I don't think that Arains are the same as subcontinent folk.

If you are the guy on the right than you are light skinned.

If you would be more light skinned than you would be white like the guy on the left.

so what are you then a JAT or a arain?

gujjars from central asia??? well well @RazPaK

Sigh: Arain.

@Chak Bamu - No reply to my trolling ? :cray:

I can understand why @RazPaK didn't reply - He hasn't been talking to me since I joked about his lack of facial hair....bichareiii key mooooch nahin ugtiii ! :whistle:

But even you ? :(
????

I missed your trolling. What did you say? When? Where?

Pride is a negative quality. Humility is better.

There is nothing wrong with pride. That is an inner feeling that motivates a person to do better, but I agree with you that humility is the best. I am a very humble person, contrary to my posts on the forum. I am also a very reserved person and don't speak much, but I write a lot on the forum. :lol:

If you are the guy on the right than you are light skinned.

If you would be more light skinned than you would be white like the guy on the left.

I am light skinned Pakistani sher!

Look at me as a kid!

Share pics of yourself as a Kid!

My cousin on the left is a little bit feminine. Actually, a lot of Pakistani guys make fun of my family for being like this, but we would **** them for their batameezi. Being fair skin gets you many insults in Pakistan. Pakistani girls like darker faced guys, so I spent a lot of time in my village to get a more golden/brownish color.

Alright guys, I am out. Do not quote me. Enough Arain stuff.

I am light skinned Pakistani sher!

Look at me as a kid!

Share pics of yourself as a Kid!

My cousin on the left is a little bit feminine. Actually, a lot of Pakistani guys make fun of my family for being like this, but we would **** them for their batameezi. Being fair skin gets you many insults in Pakistan. Pakistani girls like darker faced guys, so I spent a lot of time in my village to get a more golden/brownish color.

There is nothing feminine about being white or light skinned. Only if you have a beard or no beard that makes you feminine or not feminine.
And Pakistanis look great being light skinned or white.

I can't believe Pakistani girls like darker faced guys.

@RazPaK BTW, aren't you also on Pashtunforums?
You look familiar.

I was on that forum. But Pashtuns on that forum hated me for being Punjabi. I realized Pakistani Pashtuns on this forum are kind hearted people, but on that Afghan forum they were assholes. . Only some senior Afghans were polite and kind, but the rest were complete trash.

but one can sense some truth to the assertion that Arains received agricultural land as compensation for military service. That explains Arain preoccupation with intensive agriculture.

Getting land as compensation for military service don't prove anything, many locals also joined Qasim's army. The ones who try to find out Arab origin can't provide anything to support other than pointing to book by a Britisher (forgot his name) which is not reliable or saying that look all Arain are Sunnis which is also not correct. But on other hand there are enough evidences that suggest that people have been part of local population as far as you can digg history.

I was on that forum. But Pashtuns on that forum hated me for being Punjabi. I realized Pakistani Pashtuns on this forum are kind hearted people, but on that Afghan forum they were assholes. . Only some senior Afghans were polite and kind, but the rest were complete trash.

Afghan Pashtuns are funny people. They hate Punjabis although they don't live together with Punjabis.
Pakistani Pashtuns live together with Punjabis and we have nothing against Punjabis.

On the other hand Afghan pashtuns hate every ethnics in Afghanistan especially Tajiks and hazara.

So I don't know whats wrong with those people.

As opposed to 1 Pakistani = 10 evil Yindus?

In that case Arains are the weakest Pakistanis :lol:

Weak only with respect to other fellow Pakistanis. No problem in accepting that. Even the weakest Pakistani can take on a bunch of evil Yindus. Ghizwa Yind. So as long as a weak Pakistani is stronger than an evil endian, it's fine.

Weak only with respect to other fellow Pakistanis. No problem in accepting that. Even the weakest Pakistani can take on a bunch of evil Yindus. Ghizwa Yind. So as long as a weak Pakistani is stronger than an evil ******, it's fine.
You have a history of taking over us, we all know how that turned out.

Back
Top Bottom