What's new

Who are Pakistan's good friends in the Future?

1)China
2)KSA
3)Turkey
and overall i think our relations with EU will improve..

Pakistan's greatest friend and enemy is Pakistan itself. If you are strong you will have more countries willing to forge closer ties with you.

Agreed 100%, with great economic prosperity bring countries to forge closer ties. I hope for the best that the leaders and future leaders of Pakistan strives for greater wealth for the country. That is the only solution to everlasting peace in the southeast region.

Why has no one named America? I mean they're not always the best of friends, but they've changed their mindset, and they're our biggest trading partner. And Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan? **** them, they support terrorists to come and destroy our country, just because they trade with us doesnt mean ****.

Why has no one named America? I mean they're not always the best of friends, but they've changed their mindset, and they're our biggest trading partner. And Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan? **** them, they support terrorists to come and destroy our country, just because they trade with us doesnt mean ****.

Pakistan has to carefully manage their relationship with America. We need to maintain economic ties but with a distance and we should look for more reliable partners in the region. US will be trade partner but since its strategic goals are getting different from Pakistan, we need to maintain the relationship with them which is in our interest.

Saudi Arabia is a good friend. Remember in the 90's when US placed sanctions on Pakistan, Saudi Arabia helped Pakistan with oil and our economy.

We need to keep Saudi Arabia as a friend.

:pakistan:

Who are Pakistan’s good friends in the Future? There are plenty of countries Pakistan has business with in economic and defense ties. Pakistan continually promoting friendly relations with Asian countries.

I ranked top 8 countries who I consider Pakistan's good friends in Asia in the future.

China – Fastest growing economic & defense relations with Pakistan.
Sri Lanka - Fastest growing economic & defense relations with Pakistan.
India – For now not sure, may be in the future relations may become normal.
Bangladesh – limited economic & defense relations with Pakistan.
Nepal – limited economic & defense relations with Pakistan.
Maldives – limited economic & defense relations with Pakistan.
Myanmar - Fastest growing economic & defense relations with Pakistan.
Iran - Fastest growing economic relations with Pakistan.

Comments are welcome.

Boss where did u fit India in there from ? anyhow my thoughts >

1.China
2.Turkey
3.Saudia Arabia
4.U.A.E
5.Sir Lanka
6.Bangladesh
7.United States ( Unknown Stauts as always )

If we have so many friends then why we are so dis organized and weak ....It means we are problem child....

If we have so many friends then why we are so dis organized and weak ....It means we are problem child....
Well, the fact is that no matter how great friends two countries are, but if one country is in trouble then the other country might not help because it might put them in trouble as well. They might get along and do good business but I doubt they will be there for each other in times of need, unless it won't harm them.

Pakistan was doing great before an ex-leader and her family came back to Pakistan, and then she got assassinated which lead to her husband (the most corrupt person in the world) leading our country.

Guys you forgot to add USA :P
well seriously, no Pakistani would ever understand how much USA aids Pakistan, even in this situation (economic crisis), I think USA aids a lot and helps Pak to make its Army and other branches stronger
BUT everyone has a different mind and thinking =/

Last edited:

Who are Pakistan’s good friends in the Future? There are plenty of countries Pakistan has business with in economic and defense ties. Pakistan continually promoting friendly relations with Asian countries.

I ranked top 8 countries who I consider Pakistan's good friends in Asia in the future.

China – Fastest growing economic & defense relations with Pakistan.
Sri Lanka - Fastest growing economic & defense relations with Pakistan.
India – For now not sure, may be in the future relations may become normal.
Bangladesh – limited economic & defense relations with Pakistan.
Nepal – limited economic & defense relations with Pakistan.
Maldives – limited economic & defense relations with Pakistan.
Myanmar - Fastest growing economic & defense relations with Pakistan.
Iran - Fastest growing economic relations with Pakistan.

Comments are welcome.

By your figures anyone fed up with INDIA is going to become PAKISTAN's friend.

The question is phrased in a misleading way. In politics, there are no "friends". There are only partners who further mutual interests.

Hence, china and US have big trade relations and infact china is one of the biggest buyer of US securities financing all its wars and government. But would you consider China and US "friends"?

Fact is, Pakistan, particularly, Sind and Punjab can naturally provide and be excellent trade and cultural partners with counterparts in India. In British India these provinces provided mutual economic benefits and this can and should be revived again.

There is no reason why Pakistan and India can have trade and cultural relations while still agreeing on politcal issues similar to the Us-China relations.

Back
Top Bottom