What's new

Who are Indians supporting ? Pak vs Eng

I hate Kirkut with a passion. I don't play it, I don't watch it. Neither do I care about what stupid tournament is going on nor did I even watch the video. But if any Indian supports their ex colonizers over Pakistan, he needs his head checked. Same thing goes for any Pakistani if situation was opposite.

The hatred in general Indian population against Pakistan is mind boggling. If it was the other way around, a lot of Pakistanis would have supported India.

If Satan and his minions, was playing the Indian Cricket team, I would cheer on and support Satan.

I don't think any Pakistani would support the Indian cricket team, under any circumstances.

Any Pakistani supporting the India Cricket team, regardless of situation, should be ashamed of themselves.
It would be a jew supporting the Nazi German football team.

Last edited:
If Satan and his minions, was playing the Indian Cricket team, I would support Satan over Indian any day.

I don't think any Pakistani would support the Indian cricket team, under any circumstances.

Any Pakistani supporting the India Cricket team, regardless of situation, should be ashamed of themselves.
It would be a jew supporting the Nazi German football team.
The duration of Brits colonizing us is much longer than 75 years of Pak/Ind rivalry, just saying.

I hate Kirkut with a passion. I don't play it, I don't watch it. Neither do I care about what stupid tournament is going on nor did I even watch the video. But if any Indian supports their ex colonizers over Pakistan, he needs his head checked. Same thing goes for any Pakistani if situation was opposite.
I'd support England over India

Kacha Pakistani.

Says a guy who immigrated from India to Pak, then Pak to UK and then UK to USA and still lives there, will live there and probably die there. Yes, you are truly a Pakka Pakistani.
That's what you call a true migrant!
My body maybe else where and my soul free but my heart will always lie in Pakistan.

Because you and the other guy are Brit citizens, I am not.
I am British but supporting the Pakistani Cricket team is a must for all members of the Pakistani Diaspora. it's a cultural thing.
Apart from that, I don't really care for Cricket.

If I were an Indian I would have supported Pakistan after such a humiliating defeat , chasing 170 not losing a single wicket despite being no1 team :/

Because you and the other guy are Brit citizens, I am not.
True but it's not because of that.

The English are just better than the Indians, they aren't nearly as hate filled as the Indian population and millions of ethnic minorities live there with opportunities.

Well I'm all for Pakistan, but thier track record is worse than India. Pak players have a habit of doing very gud in useless matches, and doing just enough in crucial match. So that no 1 can fire them immediately.
But I will still be watching this match. Hoping 4 a gud fight.

Back
Top Bottom