What's new

Whisky, clubs, music: Karachi's nightlife behind closed doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kis dunya mein rehtey ho bhai? Who does not talk about unrest during the last days of Usman (RA)? Which history book does not cover those events?
History books read by wanna be! Esp when you have soo many bloody fiqhs who want to write their own version!

both respected members
:o:

So years on PDF gives you respect?! Apparently quantity of time counts more than quality of post :tup:

I answered you! But you didnt read not my problem here is reply to your pal:

You claimed the son of Abu Bakar killed when even your pal here is saying he ran away! See the far fetched lies you are spreading?!

Sharp questions are worth a thought if they are sharp not skewed!
you did not answered me sir you just throw away .yaar you guys try more 10000 years you can not turn back time world will go ahead to forwards religions will lose the power and future is for science tech and knowledge not religion after few hundreds years no one even ask religion like today no one list ask cast

But truly man, what you are describing is pretty poor behavior for officers.

Have gone to thousands of fauji parties, across the years from when I was a cadet to very recently. I cannot think of a single incident where something this crass happened.

Yes guys get drunk. Sometimes there is over insistence for a dance etc. But the others around very quickly keep things in control.
there are bad apples.. and the guy told me some just deliberately overdid it for the sake of the act. I mean in a gathering of say few hundred even 1 or 2 people can spoil the whole evening for everyone. and if the club manager doesn't take charge and there is no security to pacify the trouble makers then it only makes bad press for the place.
calling in MPs is the last resort.. a good manager will intervene before hand or simply tell the staff to stop serving.. its tur for any place civil or military across the world

PS. been a bouncer in a club for few years as well in a very posh village in England some time ago.. so seen a lot. crowd control and prevention without having to use force was something I used from military experience.

First we need to define this word secular...It has evolved since it first got public attention!
Second, secular doesnt mean no limits also doesnt mean no laws...it just means no religion....but if some laws diverge to what the religion already told then how is it not acceptable when it is from religion but automatically acceptable when it is under the secular banner?

Welfare system was introduced some thousands years ago and even before that on and off in our history but secular try to take the credit like its a new invention

Women rights even some respected Judges have said that Muslim and some Persians had better women rights before Secular west found them and utilized them

Punishment was also available way before

Freedom of religion was introduced in Islam as well as way before however, it was lack of tolerance that got Prophet Isa on the cross...but the same people now preach secularism while those people who lived happily practicing Judaism, Christianity and Islam in Spain some thousand years ago knew of this which secular try to take credit for!

Again when it was done way before the introduction of secularity it was overlooked and under appreciated but when seculars re founded it everyone gives them a standing ovation?! :unsure:

Secularism does not mean no religion. Otherwise people like Ibn Rushd would not have advocated it. We need to reclaim our secular past and work on building a society where we attract people with the power of our culture rather than force them to follow with a stick.

Well there was also Hajjaj bin Yousuf who killed the weavers and destroyed secular thought and the treatment of Khalid bin Walid, Musa Bin Nusar and Tariq Bin Ziyad in the past all generals who had made Islam as powerful as it is now. Imran Khan is right when he says we have a dark past as well as the good. I will not go into that as it is a never ending debate.

But I strongly believe that secularism is the only way forward for our country. The freedom to choose the path should be given to all of us.

Second thing is, Those rebels of egypt poisoned the mind of even people of madina and even local population was involved in the assassination attempt
And the pal you thanked claims this is linked to Islam and Quran...Where in Islam was this asked for? It is human...

Khair believe what you want! People twist history for their own benefit here and on PDF we have everything from historians to PHD graduates not in 1 field but in every field on the planet! :tup:

History books read by wanna be! Esp when you have soo many bloody fiqhs who want to write their own version!

:o:

So years on PDF gives you respect?! Apparently quantity of time counts more than quality of post :tup:
you are beautiful

cheers.jpg

Kis dunya mein rehtey ho bhai? Who does not talk about unrest during the last days of Usman (RA)? Which history book does not cover those events?

Re-read what I wrote in my post. Today's islamic books rarely touch upon such "sensitive issues" about the civil war. Visit any madrassa, Islamic education courses, where they will tell you it was a rebellion caused by munafiqeen, without mentioning those jaleel ul qadar sahabas who went against Hazrat Usman RA.

treatment of Khalid bin Walid,
what treatment exactly? Preventing people from worshiping him? Honestly speaking when I read his story Edhi sahaab came to my mind....That if anything happens to him our jahil awaam might just start puja him!

But I strongly believe that secularism is the only way forward for our country. The freedom to choose the path should be given to all of us.
And I strongly believe the term needs to be defined!

Ridiculous reply....People like you are a shame to the previous generation who gave up sacrificed so much to come to Pakistan! Agar tum ko qurbani dayni hoti then you would have realized...but no matter what we say you are in denial.....
i will say better we have united south asia then this drama whom bleed us . that was same like a fitna . please answer me what you call 1375 years of muslims in hindustan then ? wo log kaffir thy ya kam musilman thy ?galiyaan na do please talk with respect i have never abused you

Re-read what I wrote in my post. Today's islamic books rarely touch upon such "sensitive issues" about the civil war. Visit any madrassa, Islamic education courses, where they will tell you it was a rebellion caused by munafiqeen, without mentioning those jaleel ul qadar sahabas who went against Hazrat Usman RA.
Well then do Islam....Islam says go to the one who knows better ...You have the internet which spreads both BS and good stuff...read a few sites not 1!

And the pal you thanked claims this is linked to Islam and Quran...Where in Islam was this asked for? It is human...

Khair believe what you want! People twist history for their own benefit here and on PDF we have everything from historians to PHD graduates not in 1 field but in every field on the planet! :tup:
thanks means agree ? he know half islamic books say otherwise and he honestly mention it . now dare to say you don't agree with shia islamic books and i will told you you are then kaffir according to millions of shia muslims .:lol:

I am not mentioning Bangladesh, I am mentioning you what exactly will happen. Do you not think people will resist to bringing back what it was before? You will lose lands to both the Taliban (who themselves will become more influencial, thanks to people like liberals) and also the Baloch separatists.
U ARE SAYING AS IF NO ONE drinks in BD ?

and why mullah turn blind eye or other wars ?
safeeen and jamal wars ? jawab to dena pary ga na :D

We are repeating history like Jaahil awam because, For Sunni's the Sahabaas are infallible, those persons who directly learned quran and way of life from Prophet Mohammad (PBUH). When those Sahahbas took part in the civil war putting aside all the leanings of quran and hadith, what do you expect us to do then ?
Were Sahaba angels? No they were Human with feelings and a mind....Now if they got bhatka must we follow that or the better part of them as an example? Why are we soo pessimistic the need to find fault in people is a very good example of inferiority complex! Ask any psychologist :pop:

2ndly, If they did wrong should whole Ummah do wrong? Heck our parents Adam and Hawa also did wrong are we supposed to be on the path of original sin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom