What's new

Whisky, clubs, music: Karachi's nightlife behind closed doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the pal you thanked claims this is linked to Islam and Quran...Where in Islam was this asked for? It is human...

Khair believe what you want! People twist history for their own benefit here and on PDF we have everything from historians to PHD graduates not in 1 field but in every field on the planet! :tup:

I thanked his post because these questions must be answered before the implemention of any kind of Shariah over Pakistan

If you are not well versed in Islamic history, you have no right to raise finger on those who speaks from experience by saying believe whatever I want. What you can do is, you can read Tareekh ul Tabbari, Ibn e Kathir commentary, Shahee Bukhaari which records all these turbulent events. Thank

and why mullah turn blind eye or other wars ?
safeeen and jamal wars ? jawab to dena pary ga na :D
Konsi blind eye?

Situation kay baray mein para? People ki blame Islam par kiyun daal rahay ho? Konsi level ki jahalat sabit kerna cha tay ho with such attitude?

Were Sahaba angels? No they were Human with feelings and a mind....Now if they got bhatka must we follow that or the better part of them as an example? Why are we soo pessimistic the need to find fault in people is a very good example of inferiority complex! Ask any psychologist :pop:

2ndly, If they did wrong should whole Ummah do wrong? Heck our parents Adam and Hawa also did wrong are we supposed to be on the path of original sin?
few more steps and you stand same on my point :lol: yehi to main bol raha hoon :enjoy:

I thanked his post because these questions must be answered before the implemention of any kind of Shariah over Pakistan
These questions carry no merit...What will they serve?

Have you heard of the test in Islam...

When you pass any info you should know if it is truth...all people involved in those battles are dead very little truth can be extracted from history now....Mostly is hearsay depending on whose beef with whom and whose favour for whom...

2nd is it worth passing the info?

3rd will it benefit us?

Which of the 3 does answer to those questions fulfill?

If you are not well versed in Islamic history, you have no right to raise finger on those who speaks from experience by saying believe whatever I want. What you can do is, you can read Tareekh ul Tabbari, Ibn e Kathir commentary, Shahee Bukhaari which records all these turbulent events. Thank
I said that coz you were thanking him and agreeing with him that Abu Bakar's son killed Usman....go read the post you thanked!

Konsi blind eye?

Situation kay baray mein para? People ki blame Islam par kiyun daal rahay ho? Konsi level ki jahalat sabit kerna cha tay ho with such attitude?
people ? you call them people ? they were first hand whom learn islam from prophet PBUH and they were family of rasool ul allah . if they can not manage with all of their great knowledge and learning first hands how can we ?

Were Sahaba angels? No they were Human with feelings and a mind....Now if they got bhatka must we follow that or the better part of them as an example? Why are we soo pessimistic the need to find fault in people is a very good example of inferiority complex! Ask any psychologist :pop:

2ndly, If they did wrong should whole Ummah do wrong? Heck our parents Adam and Hawa also did wrong are we supposed to be on the path of original sin?

Ummah is already knee deep in the wrong doings. They are following the foot steps of their ancestors. Khawarji, killing muslims, labelling them kuffar. Where do you think todays muslim learn the art of doing that ? From Khawarij. And when the khawarij Fitna broke out ? Because of the civil war. Muslims of that era fed up from those civil wars and became khawarik

can Pakistani society ever reclaim the glory of the 50s - 70s era when world renowned musicians would tour, a liberal society where people could enjoy life and openly party, even a hippie trail etc.. or has it all been lost forever ?

people ? you call them people ? they were first hand whom learn islam from prophet PBUH and they were family of rasool ul allah . if they can not manage with all of their great knowledge and learning first hands how can we ?
Why cant they do mistakes?

1) You are the one raising them to a status above human
2) THAT is why you are confused as to how they can be wrong!

For me they were human so they can make mistakes!

To err is to human is an old saying which is applicable!

But why question what they did? ALLAH will not ask you of them and not ask them about you! SO how does it concern you?

ary bhai sar dard ker gya ye log ye choti si baat nhi smajhty bus inko islamic law sharia chayee :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

koi mujhy jawab de iska jawab koi molvi nhi deta
islam ki tareef per yaad aya

آئین 1973 پاکستان بناتے وقت 226 مولاناؤں سے ایک سوال پوچھا گیا کے اسلام کی کیا تعریف ہے سب کا جواب ایک دوسرے سے مختلف تھا کوئی 2 مولویوں کے جواب ایک دوسرے سے مماثلت نا رکھتے تھے اسلیے ججز نے اس باب کو چھوڑ دیا
:rofl:

Ummah is already knee deep in the wrong doings. They are following the foot steps of their ancestors. Khawarji, killing muslims, labelling them kuffar. Where do you think todays muslim learn the art of doing that ? From Khawarij. And when the khawarij Fitna broke out ? Because of the civil war. Muslims of that era fed up from those civil wars and became khawarik
What is Khawarji?

I honestly dont understand 90% of these new terms people (esp from Pakistan) use!

These questions carry no merit...What will they serve?

Have you heard of the test in Islam...

When you pass any info you should know if it is truth...all people involved in those battles are dead very little truth can be extracted from history now....Mostly is hearsay depending on whose beef with whom and whose favour for whom...

2nd is it worth passing the info?

3rd will it benefit us?

Which of the 3 does answer to those questions fulfill?

I said that coz you were thanking him and agreeing with him that Abu Bakar's son killed Usman....go read the post you thanked!

The post I thanked was due to the questions he raised about civil wars, not for killing Usman by Abu bakr son.

Madame, As I said earlier, it is not a hearsay. these events are recorded in the authentic books where are considered factually right by all Sunnis

Yes it is worth passing the info. Because Shia's have distorted so much info, that we need to have correct info at hand to battle there propaganda.

It will benefit us in keeping history straight.

you are then kaffir according to millions of shia muslims .:lol:
this habit that you claim to hate yet follow shows hypocrisy of the highest level!

My prophet told me to walk away from jahil people! :tup:

and why mullah turn blind eye or other wars ?
safeeen and jamal wars ? jawab to dena pary ga na :D
Ankh ojhal, pahar ojhal.

Have you ever been into a gathering of learnerd? How you know what they talk about and what not? Ever read Moulana Moudoodi's Tafheem ul Quran? Ever attended dars e Quran of Dr Israr Ahmed? Ever listened to Moulana Amin Ahmed Islahi? What about Allama Kalb e Saadiq? You are brushing every Islamic scholar as 'Mullah' and ridiculing them. You are a joke, a dirty joke.

The post I thanked was due to the questions he raised about civil wars, not for killing Usman by Abu bakr son.

Madame, As I said earlier, it is not a hearsay. these events are recorded in the authentic books where are considered factually right by all Sunnis

Yes it is worth passing the info. Because Shia's have distorted so much info, that we need to have correct info at hand to battle there propaganda.

It will benefit us in keeping history straight.
Again since these things dont benefit us ...we shouldnt be too much involved....Konsa sahi ho jai ga if we found out the truth?

History is just that HISTORY! If you can learn from those mistakes good...But even after knowing you do the same mistakes then what is the use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom